Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-15-2003, 02:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Mary I saw that thing after the credits. Very funny.
Old 02-15-2003, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I saw it, too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 02-15-2003, 09:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

Colin and Jen were definately my fav parts of the film. Ben was good too. Ya kno what, there was actually a scene where Bullseye was suppose to kiss or nibble Elektra's lip but that got cut. I think it was w/ rating issues.

Anways..buy Colin! Errr..well at least stuff he wore..that's good too! Head over to www.daredevilmovieauctions.com . You can bid on Colin's tanktop,sunglasses, and more.
Old 02-15-2003, 10:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LiL_Starzz:
<STRONG>Colin and Jen were definately my fav parts of the film. Ben was good too. Ya kno what, there was actually a scene where Bullseye was suppose to kiss or nibble Elektra's lip but that got cut. I think it was w/ rating issues.
</STRONG>
What?! I would kill to see that! Oh god I hope they have it on the dvd or something... wow.

[img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img] Claire

You guys are so unhip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!
Old 02-15-2003, 11:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hehe..Claire, they better have it on the DVD! There were a lot of cut scenes. I read that the film was originally over 2 hours long. But since they wanted to get it to a PG-13 a lot of it had to go.

Let's hope there's some Director's Cut with bloopers and all that good stuff!
Old 02-16-2003, 09:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

I did notice that it was extremely short... like, barely over an hour and a half. What's up with that? Anyway, now I'll never get any sleep waiting for the dvd. Sigh!

More peanuts, please - anyone know why he sounded spanish or mexican when he said that?

[img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img] Claire

You guys are so unhip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!
Old 02-16-2003, 01:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

That peanut scene was one of my favs. Poor lady.
Old 02-16-2003, 05:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Ah, I didn't get to see it this weekend! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] (Although I did see Tigerland [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) No way in hell am I not seeing it next week!!!
Old 02-16-2003, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

Heh. I saw the movie with the whole family today ... It was good! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Although I thought it was rather short ... there wasn't really a lot of plot ... I dunno, but the movie just kinda zoomed by.

Colin was soo great in the movie! I hated the character and loved it just the same. Do I make sense? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Nah. Doesn't matter. He's just that good of an actor, that's all. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Did everyone catch the last part of the movie after they showed the credits? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

They showed Bullseye in the hospital, all bandaged up ... And then, there was a mosquito, and he took a syringe, and pinned the mosquito dead on the wall. He couldn't speak, but he forced himself to, and said, "Bulls eye."

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] He was the baddest bad ass and I love him!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2003, 01:08 AM
Master Fan

I hated this movie!

It was like a cliche after a cliche. So bad that I actually was saying lines before they happened. I've never even heard of the comic Called "Daredevil" till I heard colin was in this movie! It's like the studio was basing the entire movie on the stars and the special effects! and they weren't even good special effects. It was very obvious that ben and jen were on wires. Can you tell how much I hated this movie? I was begging for the movie to end, and it kept going and going and going.

Okay Colin was funny as Bullseye, the only plus [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] and leather. and that last "extra" scene was funny but left me going... Why didn't he save the needle to kill a guard? seemed like something the character Bullseye would do? Or so I got from watching the movie!

and we didn't even get to see Colin bite Jenns lip. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

ugh

meg
Old 02-17-2003, 02:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *reza*:
<STRONG>

I can't wait for the DVD to come out.. all those cut scenes better be there.. especially the Bullseye/Elektra love bite thing.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'll definately be looking forward to an Unrated Version to hit the DVD shelves. There's just so many cool things they could do with the DVD.
Old 02-17-2003, 03:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Ahhhhhh!!! now I have to go see the movie again just for that scene??? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

the artist formerly known as [stardevi]
Old 02-17-2003, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

I just saw the movie. I don't know, I was rather disappointed with it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It's not that it was bad, I just kept waiting for it to get better. Then it ended, and it was like, oh, okay then.

But Colin kicked ass. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]ed his part in it. I laughed for like five minutes after he said "I want a bloody costume." Then he didn't even get one. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 02-17-2003, 06:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

I saw it by chance. A friend of mine couldn't find her phone so we sat there looking for it.

BlueAngel, what wa the extra scenes for CoS? I knew it was there but I waited and nothing showed up.
Old 02-17-2003, 09:24 PM
Passionate Fan

I find it kinda to my advantage to read these threads before I've seen the movie. I probably wouldn't see the bit after the credits if I hadn't read this!

Thanks y'all! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]