Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-09-2003, 09:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

yay! S.W.A.T. is gonna be soooo good, i can tell. and Phone Booth comes out on video this Wednedsay, the 12th...wahoo! i'm gonna buy it as soon as it's available to buy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

+and just go flying+
Old 11-10-2003, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

I love the first pic [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

This Wednesday is it? Cool I think I will be spending Friday night alone (well now I hope I am!) so I am going to rent it out!
Old 11-11-2003, 10:23 PM
Addicted Fan

HOLY CRAP!

I snarffed my cordial over that one.

Heard a rumour that Colin is less than pleased about how he looks in Alexander coz they shaved off all his body hair and he apparently looks less than buff. I say, who gives a toss, just hand him a ciggie and stubbie and he's hot as.
Old 11-12-2003, 02:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sarzy:
<STRONG>Heard a rumour that Colin is less than pleased about how he looks in Alexander coz they shaved off all his body hair and he apparently looks less than buff. I say, who gives a toss, just hand him a ciggie and stubbie and he's hot as.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] hey there Sarzy, amen to that! i can't wait to see Alexander [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

oh and i love that pic too.....it's kinda...sexual looking, hehe, although i feel silly saying that, but that's how i see it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

+and just go flying+
Old 11-12-2003, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
HOLY CRAP!

I snarffed my cordial over that one.

Heard a rumour that Colin is less than pleased about how he looks in Alexander coz they shaved off all his body hair and he apparently looks less than buff. I say, who gives a toss, just hand him a ciggie and stubbie and he's hot as.
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] snarffed your cordial [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

No body hair? ew!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Zeb!

Me thiks me will rent out Phone Booth Friday night! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2003, 07:28 AM
Supreme Fan

So far I have seen, Tigerland, The Recruit, Daredevil and minority report.

I know that Harts war either just came on foxtel or is about to come on foxtel, so i will be making sure i watch that too.

Tigerland was great just for the glmipses of colins butt! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

My uncle has SWAT on DVD a pirate version, and i was going to get it off him, but I have decided i wanna wait and see it in the cinemas.

[ 11-13-2003: Message edited Digital Dreams ]

When your dreams turn to dust....vacuum!
Old 11-14-2003, 01:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie bubbles:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Zeb!

Me thiks me will rent out Phone Booth Friday night! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Nadene,

hehe that's my plan for Saturday night [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] can't wait to show it to my sister! she's gonna loooove it.

oh and g'day Digital Dreams, hehe yeah i've seen some captions of the scene where you see his butt...niiiice! and that's sweet your uncle has S.W.A.T already....but yeah it is a good idea to wait and see it at the flicks i reckon. that way you get bigger and better Col [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

cheers guys!

here's one for the road....

[ 11-14-2003: Message edited .::+::.Zeb.::+::. ]
+and just go flying+
Old 11-14-2003, 02:39 AM
Master Fan

Oh yeah Colin on the BIG screen is much better than Colin on TV - so I would definitely wait to see it at the cinemas. However then you can borrow your Uncles pirated version whenever you want!

Enjoy Phone Booth on Saturday night. I will probably be watching with with my little sister tonight [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

IT'S THE WEEKEND!
Old 11-17-2003, 12:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

well i hired Phone Booth on Saturday.....mmmmm it's still so good! and the 'making of' thing on the DVD was sweet aswell, hehe Colin said some funny stuff on it. i'm definitly gonna buy the video as soon as it's available where i live. i also love the music that plays in the intro part about all the phones...does anyone know who it is or what it's called? maybe it's on the soundtrack....i'll look into it.

anyway, cheers! (pics next time...)
+and just go flying+
Old 11-17-2003, 09:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

as promised..... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

+and just go flying+
Old 11-17-2003, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .::+::.Zeb.::+::.:
<STRONG>well i hired Phone Booth on Saturday.....mmmmm it's still so good! and the 'making of' thing on the DVD was sweet aswell, hehe Colin said some funny stuff on it. i'm definitly gonna buy the video as soon as it's available where i live. i also love the music that plays in the intro part about all the phones...does anyone know who it is or what it's called? maybe it's on the soundtrack....i'll look into it.

anyway, cheers! (pics next time...)</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] There was no copies of Phone Booth left at the video store by the time I got there on Friday night [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I will try again this Friday as long as the boyfri agrees to watch it too - I am sure I can convince him with Katie Holmes [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2003, 12:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

aww that's a pity. there were no copies on the shelf when i went too, so i went and asked at the desk and someone had handed one back so i was stoked about that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] now i just have to buy it when i get paid.

i tell you what i wish SWAT would hurry up and come out in Oz. there's a big poster up in my cinema, i want it! my dad is mates with the owner of the cinema so i should see if he can score it for me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] cos my sister is getting a Kill Bill one [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-19-2003: Message edited .::+::.Zeb.::+::. ]
+and just go flying+
Old 11-22-2003, 08:47 AM
Supreme Fan

I ended up hiring Phone booth the other night, i managed to get the last copy available that night *phew*

Then my dad came home with the pirated version on SWAT for some guy at his work, I caved in and watched it, before he took it to the guy the next day.

It was quite good. I was loving having both Colin and LL Cool J in the same movie [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

When your dreams turn to dust....vacuum!
Old 11-22-2003, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] It's the weekend [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Just got home from an engagement party. 1.30am - not tired yet [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yeah I love LL Cool J. Hey Lover with Boyz II Men is awesome [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Still haven't been able to get a copy of Phonebooth. I think I will reserve it for next Friday.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2003, 01:38 AM
Master Fan

There is a little bit on Colin in this weeks WHO magazine. He is number 10 in the Top 10 Sexiest Men [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Rumour Alert: Colin Farrell and Angelina Jolie??? That's what it says here.

Last I heard they hated each other... now they're lovers?
Hmmm... thoughts anyone?

ETA: S.W.A.T is out in cinemas today! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

[ 11-27-2003: Message edited Aussie bubbles ]