Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-03-2003, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

Aussie thread - Colin worked Down Under for a whole year.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I couldn't see an Aussie thread anywhere so I thought I would start one up [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Colin's new movie S.W.A.T is coming to cinemas very soon!

So let the Aussie Colin lovin begin!

Post any pics, fanarts, articles etc you may have on this hunky Irish lad!

[ 11-03-2003: Message edited Aussie bubbles ]
Old 11-03-2003, 10:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

damn him for being so sexy! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

thanks for starting an Aussie thread Bubbles [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] this is just the kind of place i needed, i get a bit lost coming here to the Colin board, not knowing where to go, and now there's a proper place for me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ramble ramble....let's post some more pictures!

ok that's enough for now. i love pics of him smoking for some reason....the thing about Colin is, i never get obsessed or fall in love with movie stars, but since Colin came along i can't get enough of him. funny that.

cheers, Elly

[ 11-03-2003: Message edited .::+::.Zeb.::+::. ]
+and just go flying+
Old 11-03-2003, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] elly

That is how I felt too - I used to lurk alot here but never post coz I couldn't find a home [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Now we have one [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I LOVE the first pic of Colin - it is soooo sexy! And I too love smoking Colin pics! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm by no means anti-smoking so I don't see a problem with it!
Ilove the whole drug taking, drinking, chainsmoking bad boy persona!
Old 11-03-2003, 11:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

hehe i am totally the same [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i'm not ant-smoking at all either, especially when it comes to hot guys doing it, i reckon it looks sexy as hell! and yeah i'm definitely pro on the bad boy/drug-taking/ladies man persona too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

one of my best friends moved to Ireland last year and i always ask her "do you happen to have seen Colin around?" lol, and last week she told me that her sisters friend saw him at some shopping plaza or something, but then she lost him in the crowd and couldn't find him again. crazy!
+and just go flying+
Old 11-04-2003, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Welcome! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2003, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Lena [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Zeb - I am going to Ireland next year! Hopefully I will run into him [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But I will be with my boyfriend! I have two friends who live in Northern Ireland (I am not sure if that is near Colin) and they both work in ubs so I have them under strict instructions to get pics or better yet call me when they see him [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Are there anymore Aussies around?

We can rename the thread the Elly and Nadene thread [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I saw S.W.A.T advertised on the side of a bus today - it was huge!
I can't wait to see it!
Old 11-05-2003, 12:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Woo! Ausssie Colin thread [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Did you guys see the modelling shots of Colin a few months ago in the Daily Telegraph? They were taken by an aussie friend while he was staying here..and they were in black and white! I love black and white pics!
Old 11-05-2003, 09:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie bubbles:
<STRONG>Thanks Lena [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Zeb - I am going to Ireland next year! Hopefully I will run into him [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But I will be with my boyfriend! I have two friends who live in Northern Ireland (I am not sure if that is near Colin) and they both work in ubs so I have them under strict instructions to get pics or better yet call me when they see him [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

We can rename the thread the Elly and Nadene thread [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I saw S.W.A.T advertised on the side of a bus today - it was huge!
I can't wait to see it!</STRONG>
hey that's cool your going to Ireland! i'm pretty sure he lives somewhere in Dublin...? but that place could be huge i don't know, but i have read that he is often home because he hates living in the States.....i bet you and your boy will have a great time! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

i'm really looking forward to S.W.A.T aswell [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i live in the outback though so most likely we won't get it here until about 2 months after the rest of Oz have had it, lol.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and your right about calling this the Elly and Nadene thread.....it's crazy, good to see funktified and Lena here too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

oh and funktified, i'm pretty sure i did see those modelling pics on someones Colin website.....hot hot!

cheers, Elly
+and just go flying+
Old 11-06-2003, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

ooohhh piccys in Black & White? (I agree funktified I LOVE B&W pics!) I didn't see them. I am from perth - no Herald here [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

elly I will track him down [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Gotta have a beer with Colin! We are doing the whole Europe thing so I may be able to go to Ireland a few times [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So I have read that Colin worked here for a year in pubs... Anyone know which ones?
Old 11-06-2003, 12:56 AM
Supreme Fan

Ohhh thanks for the aussie thread Elly. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Now I have more places to [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

and all those pics are damn HOT!

When your dreams turn to dust....vacuum!
Old 11-07-2003, 06:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

hey there Digital Dreams [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] great to have another Aussie joining us.....oh and i'd love to take the credit but you can thank Nadene -aka - Aussie Bubbles for starting an Aussie Colin thread [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

it's picture time people!

argh i wish i could just kiss him! lol

[ 11-16-2003: Message edited .::+::.Zeb.::+::. ]
+and just go flying+
Old 11-08-2003, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Thanks for the piccys Zeb [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Gotta love those smoking Colin pics! The one where he is eating his breakfast in your first post is the best!
And yes I would love a kiss from Colin too - as long as the boyfriend wouldn't mind [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'll let him kiss hmmm... Cameron Diaz [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Nice trade [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Have you guys seen all of Colins movies?
I have only seen The Recruit and... HUGE mental blank - the one with Tom Cruise... OMG I have competley forgotten the name of it! I am going to get Daredevil and Phone Booth out on DVD very soon!
Old 11-08-2003, 08:23 PM
New Fan

He was in OZ? Please do not tell me he was in Melbourne! I won't cry, but I will be sad.
Old 11-08-2003, 10:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

hehe i think Cameron Diaz would definitely be a fair trade [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

hmm Colin movies i've seen....Minority Report (the Tom Cruise one you mentioned), The Recruit and Phone Booth....i think that's it. i really really need to get my act together and hire a few more. i never saw Daredevil either. but oh my god Phone Booth was amazing. i saw it 3 times at the movies, lol (groupie much!?) it's coming out really soon and i'm so amped to show it to my sister...

oh and hey VixenFury, i'd be sad if he was in Melbourne too, i used to live there! i'm pretty sure he was based in Sydney though...

cheers
+and just go flying+
Old 11-09-2003, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

I would've loved to have seen Phone Booth on the big screen! But it was kinda showing at the cinemas one minute and gone the next!

S.W.A.T isout on November 27th!