Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-14-2003, 04:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Colin's movie will so kill Leonardo's at the box office! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Old 05-14-2003, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LiL_Starzz:
<STRONG>Glad to hear that Oliver's version is heading out first. And Anthony Hopkins hsa just signed on to costar so this definately is lookin good. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yup, looking good!

Pam: Maybe it will be released around the same time as the Olympics. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2003, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

I doubt the film will be released at the same time as the Olympics. After all, the Olympics will be on summer while "Alexander" is in theaters on fall. So, it's doubtful.

Still, it's a marketing strategy waiting to happen, at least trailer-wise. It's the perfect time to release a couple of excellent "Alexander" teasers/trailers; one during the opening ceremonies, another during closing ceremonies. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2003, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Oh duh, I just read that you said filming won't start until 2004. You're right, that's not enough time. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2003, 07:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm always glued to the Olypics, whether it's track or even rowing, yes i'm a nerd. So being able to catch commercials for Alexander would be great.

Plus, Oliver and Colin seem to have a pretty good track record together.
Old 05-15-2003, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Fehrocious:
<STRONG>Oh duh, I just read that you said filming won't start until 2004. You're right, that's not enough time. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Uhh, that's the Baz/Leo version filming in 2004. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] The Oliver/Colin version starts in June. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But it won't be released until Fall 2004, after the Olympics.
Old 05-16-2003, 12:45 AM
Master Fan

Darnit, I need to read more thoroughly! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Linda, I'm also glued to the TV during Olympics. I prefer the coverage of my native country Sweden though. You get to see more competitors and not just the top 10 and all the Americans.
Old 05-16-2003, 06:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Got an email today from someone who just started this site:
Alexander:Rumor Control
Old 05-23-2003, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

I love that Colin is interested in the bisexual angle. One thing I hate about biographical films is when they gloss over certain things just so it can be more mainstream (i.e. A Beautiful Mind).

Plus, Colin would be one sexy bisexual [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2003, 10:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Undeclared:
<STRONG>Plus, Colin would be one sexy bisexual [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Completely agree! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I just hope they do justice to story. & I'm already drooling about the sets (ancient history buff here) and then combine that with Colin, and we have a very happy Natalie. Except the huge wait. But well, we can't have everything [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-16-2003, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

There's got to be some Alexander news! Casting maybe?
Old 06-16-2003, 02:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by stardevi:
<STRONG>
Oh, and for the record, the other *grimace* film stars Leonardo DiCaprio, is directed by Baz Luhrmann and intends to focus on his love life. Stone's script works with conspiracy theories surrounded the death of Alexander's father, etc.</STRONG>
I have been crazy over this story since Smallville premiered. A few episodes in Lex and Clark had a dicussion about this story, and ever since then we compaired the story to lex/Lana and clark. I think I may pass out seeing Leo and Colin in this movie [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 06-16-2003, 02:59 AM
Master Fan

There's two movies, Shelly! Colin is in Oliver Stone's movie and Leo is in Luhrman's or however he spells his name (I never did like any of his movies to date, not even Moulin Rouge!)
Old 06-16-2003, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Fehrocious:
<STRONG>There's two movies, Shelly! Colin is in Oliver Stone's movie and Leo is in Luhrman's or however he spells his name (I never did like any of his movies to date, not even Moulin Rouge!)</STRONG>
Not together [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] that's..... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]. They would be the perfect on screen duo.

I loved Baz's Romeo and Juilet and Moulin Rouge. Wow your the first person I know who has told me they didn't like Moulin Rouge [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 06-16-2003, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

Wow, this is going to be an awesome movie! I am so anticipating seeing Colin as Alexander, I also love history and just - [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Wow.

I'm really upset about the other Alexander now too though because Baz Luhrmann is one of my personal favourites, and while it's typical of him to do a romance, why in heck Leonardo Dicaprio? they already did Romeo & Juliet together though, so I guess that might be one thing... but still! I want Baz to direct Colin! *sniffle*