Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-05-2010, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hehe definitely I liked them together too. It made me really sad when they split up.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

hm.. I don't understand why.. I'd personally like a Friendshippers list at the Stalkers or the Paddie thread too.. because I'm more for them as friends.. but
how does everyone else think of that?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-05-2010, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just know why the lists have to change. I don't personally like the idea that we have to choose if we want them as friends or in a relationship. I prefer general lists.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

We can copromise, how about that? 4 threads are in question, the pete and violet thread, sam and addison, paddison and stalkers, some want not to have the lists in either one, and some want it in all threads... so we add it in 2 threads, I think that is a fair compromise what do you girls think?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-05-2010, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A compromise sounds fair what did you have in mind? Pete and Violet and Sam and Addison? Just one question. What about posters who wanted to be added in the list and are not around now? They don't really get a say in where they are placed then. Just a thought I had.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddisonLove (View Post)
A compromise sounds fair what did you have in mind? Pete and Violet and Sam and Addison? Just one question. What about posters who wanted to be added in the list and are not around now? They don't really get a say in where they are placed then. Just a thought I had.
that#s why I kept them in the OP

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

Hello girls

Holly, yeah we both have time for our own babies. Aww you're very busy, hun. Nothing new with me either I'm doing fine even if i'm a bit tired. Oh, i'm always a bit tired.

Laura, i know! There are so many things that we need to know, so many misteries to be solved and so much more to see! I can't wait.

Suz, i don't remember actually I'll look at the previous thread. In the meanwhile, how are you? Anything new?

Lists - i think that the Violet/Pete thread could have two lists 'cause ti know that some people are rooting for them as a couple but some others just want them to remain friends after what have happened. Talking about Sam/Addie, it's totally up to you.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:19 PM
iKi
Passionate Fan

hey, when I said the 2 lists was ok, I meant it was generally a good idea, now I see for what I am reading that it might be a bit more complicated than that, and that it might be double listed in some cases, not in others, I don't know, I think that Pete/Violet and Pete/Addie might have 2, shippers, and friendship supporters, maybe same goes for Addie/Sam I feel a bit novel in the forum so I really back up whatever is decided, well but if voting is needed or so, well I'm in too, I back up everythin, all is ok
Old 01-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm so there are 3 lists, that sounds complicated.

Sibel - I hear what you're saying. So does that mean you are good with a compromise? Having it in those two threads but not in all of them?
Old 01-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

Ash - I think that a compromise is good but we all need to agree on it. Honestly, i would like an Addie/Pete shippers list and an Addie/Pete supporters list too because i'm not a shipper but a supporter and so are other posters to (and viceversa of course). If we can't find a compromise, we could have lists in all those four threads in question. I mean, everyone would be happy that way.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't see the complication.. since 1. I offered that I would to the work, 2. it would be just nice to have everybody happy.. otherwise it wouldn't effect the threads at all. some of us just wants to show that they are mor supporters for friends than for a couple.. and with a general shipper list one cannot see that.. and it's a lot easier than e.g. open different threads.. which nobody wants btw.. it was just an example.. since we are coming very good along in the threads themselves..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

Holly, you're also right. It's nothing difficult, actually. It's all about making two lists and adding the names to the right list.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sibel - Everyone should agree but not everyone agrees on having the lists in all threads

Holly - Just seems to me like it will only cause conflict. Just talking about it, is causing conflict. And I don't understand why we need to separate fans into different lists. Isn't the point to bring people together and not divide them?
Old 01-05-2010, 06:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

I appreciate the idea and I appreciate the effort with the suggestion I do, but unfortunately I dont get the point. why does everything have to be kind of black and white and everyone has to decide on a side. Some are shipping them, some like them better as friends, in some threads we dont even have a list. I understand that some people have different opinions or that they first like a couple better as friends and then suddenly ship them, but in the threads, where we already have a long long list, I would really like to keep it that way. In the threads were there is no list, or was just started like Addie and Sam for example, you can choose whatever you like to, that is completely up to the person who opens the thread, but really, I dont want everything to change that just causese conflict Both kind of fans .. shipper or only friendship supporters can both post in the threads, we want to bring them together and they can have their own opinions, but do we really need to change old opening posts for that? Like I said, in new threads, yes... in old threads no. I think its a fair deal. I am not against the idea, I just think not everything needs to be changed.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-06-2010, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hm.. I don't get the point wither.. it would just be a list more.. and nothing besides that would change.. I mean we are all a team on the board.. and we should try to find a solution..
I have another idea.. how about letting the lists they are be.. and only add a friendship list where people wnat the.. it would only be a tiny list more...
If we don't come to a solution.. I can only think of voteing

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©