Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-04-2010, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

Hey there Thanks for the new thread, Suz

Holly, i'm sure they're both great I love spending time with kids and i'm sure that you have very gooood time with them. How are you hun? Anything new to tell me?

Laura, i can't wait to discuss the new episodes with you! Oh seriously, we have less than one month left and i can't wait any longer now.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:01 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

I can’t wait eitherrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Too many mysteries to be solved soon!!! what will the writers astonish us with??? what will happen?? Which will all answers be?? Who's alive? Who's dead??? Who's Jacob??? Who am I????

ok remember, the sooner they start, the sooner they'll end so.... glups....
Whose was brilliant idea of 6 seasons? Who?? Why???? Why not let's say, for instance, 108 seasons?? Just to say a number :rolf:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
yep that's true.. but if the Island won't survive.. what will happen to all of them who are onthe Island??
Hahaha I was just freaking out don’t take me too seriously……

Last edited by iKi; 01-05-2010 at 03:11 AM Reason: no use of bolds
Old 01-05-2010, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good morning..

Sibel They are both sooo super cute.. and the best thing I gave them back I really love children.. but with my own I think I can still wait a while I'm fine.. I'm at work.. nothing new with me. I have a paper to write, and a presentation to prepare and to study for my exam.. don't know where to begin.. how are you hun??

Laura 108 seasons.. as far as I remember they cut the seasons shorter after the third season I think. because they already had the end in mind and so we'd get a sixth season they cut the last three seasons some episodes shorter. I think it's sad it'll end after that season but on the other hand I#m so excited for the answers to all the questions. And if they would have made it longer it would have been too complicated...

all I have a question In the ViP thread we decided to make a Shippers and a Friendshippers list. I think it's a good idea so everybody is happy. I'd like to do that on the other threads too. Does anybody think it's a bad idea? Otherwise I'd start as soon as possible to change the lists

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-05-2010, 05:09 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

hahaha but I was just kidding, it's the countdown in the hatch!!

yeah damn thrilled too

all the ViP and other threats 2 lists issue seems ok to me
Old 01-05-2010, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

aww.. I hope the others like the idea too

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-05-2010, 07:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

hey girls

Ash - hmm wekll I dont know how long they want to drag it out with the two of them, maybe they already hooked up and we havent seen it yet or maybe they will do it at the end of the season. i dont know. how did you like the last eopisode?

Sibel - youre welcoem girls. thank you too did you say something in the old thread to me?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-05-2010, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls

Suz - Hmm well I would love it if they already hooked up lol. But yes maybe by the end of the season if not already. I thought it was cute. I liked the scenes with Parker And the ending was great.

Holly - Hmm honestly I don't see why you need two lists. Seems to me like that would actually cause separation in the thread among posters. Can't everyone be on the same side as long as they are fans?

Last edited by SwanQueenLove; 01-05-2010 at 08:16 AM
Old 01-05-2010, 08:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol the scene with parker was simple the best .. wanting a girlfriend for his dad just so that he could have a pool lol

Holly - hmmm in some threads we do have general shipper threads for a potential couple but I think that in the Sam and Addison thread it would work well, since there are different opinions but in the older threads I wouldnt add it in, I think its not really neccessary for some threads. (like cooper and charlotte for example)

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-05-2010, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hehe that was great and then Bones gave them the key to the pool at her building That was cute with the "I am awesome" line. And I loved Angela and Parker's scenes as well.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't exactly mean all other threads.. but I also thought of the Addie/Sam thread.. and the Stalkers thread..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-05-2010, 09:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol well bones is awesome. no need to deny that and i still hope that they will hook up or maybe just kiss soon

holly - I would agree with the sam and addie thread since its a fairly new possibility to ship them but I would leave the older threads like they are

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-05-2010, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course And I really hope so too. It's been a long wait. We're already in the 5th season and so far all they had was the kiss under the mistletoe.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

and that one was kinda forced.. well not forced but they hadnt done that on their own. so yes .. hope for more kisses and cute moments soon

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-05-2010, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yes it wasn't their own idea so even though it seemed like they both liked it hehe I hope so too and I'd like to see Angela dating again too.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

oh they more than liked it. you could see that. And well I still hope for Angela and hodgins. I liked those two

LEVERAGE campaign