Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-04-2007, 03:05 PM
New Fan

new title idea....

-- Because watching him get all swirly is gratifying
Old 11-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Total Fan

Oh I love that title is awesome. Can't wait to see some banners and wallpapers soon although the icons are pretty amazng too. Love these two so much.
Old 11-04-2007, 05:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Woa, I started to reply earlier and my computer starting going all crazy on me. So I tried this a few weeks back and I feel like bringing it up again. Let's discuss how we would like to see the Addison/Pete romance go. I would like to see them both dating others but still confiding in each other and growing closer. Then something happens to one of the "love interest" (he or she would die) and they would turn to each other for comfort which would upset the still alive "love interest". Then an earthquake would shake Cali and Pete/Addison would be stuck in an elevator (oh the possibilities). They both think that they are going to die because no one knows they are there so they have sex. They end up getting saved and everything is back to normal except they have had sex with each other and no one knows about it. Two months later Addison figures out she is pregnant and the baby is for Pete. They have twins and live happily ever after. So soapy but then again, this is prime time television. The end. Your turn!
Old 11-04-2007, 05:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotInterested (View Post)
Wow, thread number 3 already?!

Confession time girls, how many times have you watched the new sneak peek? If I had to guess, I would say at least 15 times. It would be more if I didn't have so much to do in one day.

One more question, when Charlotte made that comment about Pete's hands do you all think that she said it because she knows that Addison and Pete are interested in each other or do you think she is interested in him?
umm btw i've probably watched the sneak peek at least 20 times...no lie...i'm that sad lol

and to the charlotte/pete question...i think that is exactly why she said it...because she needed to connect with someone and he made the connection and helped her fall asleep...
You're young until you're not, you love until you don't, you try until you can't, you laugh until you cry, you cry until you laugh, and everyone must breathe until their last dying breath.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:34 PM
Loyal Fan

yay, new thread! Love the title!
-- Booth & Brennan (Bones) -- House & Cuddy (House MD) -- Violet & Cooper (Private Practice) -- Jim & Pam (The Office) -- Meredith & Derek (Grey's Anatomy) -- Angela & Hodgins (Bones) -- Kate & Sawyer (LOST) -- Addison & Pete (Private Practice) --

Avie Credit: love_kate_walsh
Old 11-04-2007, 06:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Love the new title!
Old 11-04-2007, 11:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Ali - that sounds like a pretty good fanfiction to me go and write it hehe.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-04-2007, 11:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi can I be added to the list?
Old 11-05-2007, 12:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

love the title. My addiction 4 this couple gets bigger and bigger each day!!!

Lauren Graham is my

Old 11-05-2007, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendsFan4Life (View Post)
Hi can I be added to the list?
added you

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-05-2007, 06:52 AM
Total Fan

Ok the way I would like to see the Pete/Addison romance played out would be they are both dating other people. Pete realises that he can't be with this person cos he has fallen for Addie. He breaks up with this person and is miserable for a couple of episodes cos Addie is with someone else. Then something happens to Pete and Addison realises that she wants him to. She breaks up other guy. Pete and Addison are all awkward around each other for a while cos both are afraid to admit that they love each other. Afraid the other doesn't feel the same. Eventually they are alone one day and share deep and meaningful conversation and looks. Addison looks away but Pete grabs her tells he loves her and she says it back. They have sex. She gets pregnant and they live happily ever after with twins - boy and girl. Not asking for too much am I.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Lauren (View Post)
Ali - that sounds like a pretty good fanfiction to me go and write it hehe.
Ha ha, I suck at writing
Old 11-05-2007, 08:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
Ok the way I would like to see the Pete/Addison romance played out would be they are both dating other people. Pete realises that he can't be with this person cos he has fallen for Addie. He breaks up with this person and is miserable for a couple of episodes cos Addie is with someone else. Then something happens to Pete and Addison realises that she wants him to. She breaks up other guy. Pete and Addison are all awkward around each other for a while cos both are afraid to admit that they love each other. Afraid the other doesn't feel the same. Eventually they are alone one day and share deep and meaningful conversation and looks. Addison looks away but Pete grabs her tells he loves her and she says it back. They have sex. She gets pregnant and they live happily ever after with twins - boy and girl. Not asking for too much am I.
Aw, this made me giddy. You should write a fanfic for us
Old 11-05-2007, 09:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

girl, please use the edit button instead of posting two times in a row

and I am sure you dont suck at writing

and bbroccs - that sounds awesome and no you are not asking for too much.. fanfic please

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-05-2007, 10:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly1985 (View Post)
added you
Thanks!