View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 05:14 PM
NotInterested
Part-Time Fan

Woa, I started to reply earlier and my computer starting going all crazy on me. So I tried this a few weeks back and I feel like bringing it up again. Let's discuss how we would like to see the Addison/Pete romance go. I would like to see them both dating others but still confiding in each other and growing closer. Then something happens to one of the "love interest" (he or she would die) and they would turn to each other for comfort which would upset the still alive "love interest". Then an earthquake would shake Cali and Pete/Addison would be stuck in an elevator (oh the possibilities). They both think that they are going to die because no one knows they are there so they have sex. They end up getting saved and everything is back to normal except they have had sex with each other and no one knows about it. Two months later Addison figures out she is pregnant and the baby is for Pete. They have twins and live happily ever after. So soapy but then again, this is prime time television. The end. Your turn!