Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-01-2004, 02:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey Linds! How's your headache? Mine eventually went! May I ask what movie did you see with your friend?

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sand, at least now there'll be a collective scream - of joy instead of anger. Woohoo! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Sara, that comic is exactly what we = the fans = were concerned about! Do-do-do-do! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

How are the boys doing now? After being interviewed by Joan Rivers that is? [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]

I was blown away by Kate in "Wonderland"! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] So proud of her! I just feel like gushing about her. She sure isn't little Bella Banks no more. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I cannot wait to see "Tad Hamilton!!!", doesn't that come out on DVD April? We haven't even had it at the cinemas yet. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Hey, last week's "C.S.I." was very very gross. I believe I was screaming like a girl - which I don't do. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] But it was the episode where a guy was found in his bathtub. I was eating at that very moment and felt like [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]! I think this beats the gross-outness of the bag guy ep. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Wow, those boys do look quite fetching. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I saw footage of one of their wins before, and I laughed and said to my mum, "Look at Dom's hair", it suits him though.

The Oscars screen in Australia tonight. It doesn't end until 11.30, so I'll just tape the whole thing. I'll be sure to dub ANYTHING "LOTR". [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So proud! Sniff!

Sand, is that a hobbit proportioned Oscar in your avvie? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 03-01-2004, 09:49 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:
<STRONG>Hey Linds! How's your headache? Mine eventually went! May I ask what movie did you see with your friend?</STRONG>
"something's gotta give" - very nice. diane keaton acted out her role real good! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

more hobbits from the governors ball. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

[ 03-01-2004: Message edited =KR= ]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-02-2004, 02:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

Cute pics, Linds!

I haven't seen "Something's Gotta Give", the last movie I saw was "The Gift". Watching that gives me chills! Keanu was scary in that. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Anyone here watch "24"? Man, what a cool show! I find it hard to go to sleep after watching that, it's so exciting. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 03-02-2004, 02:41 AM
Master Fan

Sands I would love to hear about the TorN party! I didn't go- I had a ticket but opted not to go at the last minute. I feel the regret now. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Brek [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] YOu are to cute! What do you mean by "Do-do-do-do"? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

How can one not want to gush about Kate? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Definilty not Bella Banks anymore! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

You guys get things late there in Austraila! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] The PotC DVD isn't even released yet? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I hope you get WADWTH soon- it's so cute! And of course Kate does a great job! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

It's not wise to watch CSI when eating! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

What eppy was it you were watching? That eppy you are referring to are you talking about when the guuy became goo? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Linds The hobbits are soooo handsome!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 05:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LaraCroft01:
<STRONG>

You guys get things late there in Austraila! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] The PotC DVD isn't even released yet?

The hobbits are soooo handsome!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Please. please dont rub it in! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Arnt they? they are all glowing!

Mickey-: What's a horse doing on a spaceship?
The Doctor- Mickey, what's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
Old 03-02-2004, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LaraCroft01:
<STRONG>Sands I would love to hear about the TorN party! I didn't go- I had a ticket but opted not to go at the last minute. I feel the regret now. :</STRONG>
No way!!! You could have gone and you did not. YOu paid all that money for a ticket and you did not go??? Woman, you are crazy. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 03-02-2004, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

I know! I am, it was a rash decison and I very much wish I had gone now. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I am in Vegas, and I woke up on Sunday morning and was like "I'm nervous, I'm not going". This is why decsions should not be made in the morning, especially when the person is not a morning person!

If you let me know what she says about it I owuld love that! Did she get to talk to Dom and Billy? Did she have a good view of the Oscars? Any info would be great! You can PM it to me if you want! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I am insane, I can't argue that! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

I had a long day on sunday. I went to sleep before the Oscars began. I worked an overnight at my one job and then got ready for my Grandma's 75th suprise party. I did tape it and watched the win [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and ophra was kind of cool with the after awards show.

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 03-03-2004, 02:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yesterday, a mini drove past when I was walking to work, which reminded me of Shell. Today on the radio at work, they were playing "Drift Away" by Dobie Gray, which reminded me of "Wonderland" which I just watched with Kate Bosworth which reminded me of Sara. And when I just got in the door tonight, the TV was on, and there was Kimi, who reminded me of Linds! He's cute by the way. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So there you go.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sorry Sara, I was trying to type "The Twilight Zone" music. Kinda hard, yeah? [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

We're getting "Pirates" mid March. Sooo can't wait for that one! Such a cool movie, and Johnny was so funny! I'm reeeeeally looking forward to seeing "Tad Hamilton!!!", Kate and Topher look so cute together! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And she sure isn't Bella Banks anymore! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Yeah, I know I shouldn't eat while watching "C.S.I.", but what's a girl who likes to snack to do? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] And I've been pretty safe over the last few eps, nothing extremely bad. Oh, last night, while eating, I saw a lady that had been mummified. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Yes, the episode where the guy has turned to...goo. He was found in a bag. The eppie where Sara smelt of...death. [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] I'm really glad Greg is trying to get on the field. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ha, they are glowing Kate. Don't blame them!

Sand, god, she is crazy! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] What's with that?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Shell, "Alias" last night was awesome! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] God Sark is one sexy bugger, looks nice with his hair really short. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Hey, I have to ask - is Melissa George's character supposed to be American? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Pretty crappy accent, I could have sworn she sounded British. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Watched a video of a recent Hanson concert last night where they played their new songs. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It was totally weird seeing how much more older they look. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And it was freaky seeing Taylor sporting a wedding ring, and to think that there's a mini Taylor out there. So weird. *shakes head*

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 03-03-2004, 09:53 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
<STRONG>And when I just got in the door tonight, the TV was on, and there was Kimi, who reminded me of Linds! He's cute by the way. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
OMG!!! he's there already? i thought the drivers are coming by tomorrow? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] oh god, you're making me FRICKIN' excited!!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

shelly: [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] i miss you, where have you been?

sara: you got tickets to TORN and didn't go? what are you, [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img]? just kidding! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

sand & red: [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

i'm watching a replay of the oscars again right now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2004, 02:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Linds! I guess he came early, because he was on my TV screen!!! What do you think of our Aussie accents? Do we really sound like that? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 03-04-2004, 06:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Linds! I guess he came early, because he was on my TV screen!!! What do you think of our Aussie accents? Do we really sound like that? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] nothing wrong with our accents is there? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Mickey-: What's a horse doing on a spaceship?
The Doctor- Mickey, what's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
Old 03-04-2004, 09:35 AM
Moderator Manager

did i say something bad about aussie accents? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

i can't wait! i wanna go to melbourne NOW!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited L i N d $ @ y ]

Old 03-05-2004, 04:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Wow, Melbourne looks really nice in that postcard. Where I live, it is very beautiful, people call it 'the sticks'. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Quote:
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] nothing wrong with our accents is there? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Ha, well, Kate was quoting me, so I guess I was bagging the Aussie accent. I guess, to me, we can sound like total yobbos. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Like Crocodile Dundee.

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 03-05-2004, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

I hate being sick [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] My throut hurts. My head is stuffy and I am so tired [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Quote:
<STRONG> Yesterday, a mini drove past when I was walking to work, which reminded me of Shell. Today on the radio at work, they were playing "Drift Away" by Dobie Gray, which reminded me of "Wonderland" which I just watched with Kate Bosworth which reminded me of Sara. And when I just got in the door tonight, the TV was on, and there was Kimi, who reminded me of Linds! He's cute by the way. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]*</STRONG>
I order my Mini tomorrow [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] !!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I am going to go up and see them tonight. I also just built it again on Miniusa.com [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I added the sport seats. So cool and much more comfy.

And I bought Wonderland last week. I have had it on the seat of my car to return it, but before I do. How was it? I saw Val and Kate were in it and I thought it had to be good. But with the mini coming I have been on a budget. Hence the reason I returned season 3 of Queer as Folk [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I want it, but that's a $100 bucks towards the mini right now.

Quote:
<STRONG>
Shell, "Alias" last night was awesome! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] God Sark is one sexy bugger, looks nice with his hair really short. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Hey, I have to ask - is Melissa George's character supposed to be American? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Pretty crappy accent, I could have sworn she sounded British. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
She's actually Austrailian in real life (I think) And I believe they explained that she is American and spent a lot of her youth in Euroup on the show.
Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
<STRONG>
shelly: [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] i miss you, where have you been?
</STRONG>
Sick and last week I was helping my mother get ready for my grandma's suprise 75th birthday [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] Other then that I have been working my ass off to come up with a bigger downpayment on the mini. Oh and I have been staying at my parents a lot cuz Jimmy creaps me out and the lock on my door is broken [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. That's where I am now, and the computer is finally working better. It's been so slow, about a page every 2 minutes [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I hate that.

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...