Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-13-2004, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

Shelly Missed ya to!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

That seriously bites that he is a fake. Have you heard anything else about this? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Were those pics of Atti you posted? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

You just took down your tree? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

A marriage proposal! How nice! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Brek I hope that you are able to see "WADWTH" and "Wonderland" as well! Both have a very [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] actress in them! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Wow six eppys? I didn't know that he was on that many! I hope you get to see them soon! Do you know when they'll air in Austrailia? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

OMG that is JRM? I had to do a double take! I was like "who is that he looks familiar!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Who is in the pic with him? He looks familiar to! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Happy Belated Birthday! [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Thanks Linds! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I hope you get to see "Tad Hamilton" and "LIT"- have they been released there yet? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2004, 07:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ack! It's so damn hot to sleep and I'm not tired, so I thought I'd kill some time. It's been ages since I've been on the net late at night!

My Valentines Day was pretty normal, as I don't believe in it. Just the idea of your partner giving you something on this day because advertising sickens me. Why not show your love for someone on any other day? The only thing I like about it is that it gives a chance for people to tell someone how they feel.

Kate, haven't gotten around to watching "Finding Nemo" yet, but I can't wait. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] "Never Been Kissed". What a great movie! I really felt for Josie. Actually, I'd always totally agreed with a line Aldys had said, about not being a lemming. Which is totally strange, because the birthday card my sister game me had a reference to not being a lemming. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Aww, thanks Linds. Believe it or not, but "Young Americans" has quite the cult following. The fan fics themselves are amazing! Ah, I may know Teena from the "YA" board. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hey, Sara! Where have you been? Missed you! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Why yes..."Tad Hamilton!" and "Wonderland" do have something in common. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*shrugs* That's how many there is stated on his page at imdb...And it's here...I have noooo idea when they'll air in Australia, as we just the beginning of season two... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Why yes...that is JRM, you like?! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] I think he's the bestest thing since sliced bread. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Why does he look familiar? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] The other actor is Matthew Modine. Watched "The Maker" juuuuust before. Jonny did a very convincing American accent, you wouldn't think he was Irish. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

(more?)

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 02-14-2004, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Brek
Ha, Shell. It's actually not a pic of Jake and Hamilton, but of Katherine and Ian. Still [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] though! Still wanna see it?

I would love to see it! They are so cute.

I got my hair cut a few weeks ago, a good 4 inches off. I thought it was really noticable, but no one really...noticed. I don't care! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I would love to dye my hair a deep red though!

Deep red would be awesome. I have always wanted to do that. I have tried, but it never worked. I even ended up with a deep purple when the box said red [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm sure I would have noticed it I saw you everyday IRL.

A few nights ago, I watched the first ep of "Angel", they looked so young! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Still haven't watched the new ep but.

I called in sick yesterday, so I spent the day watching old Buffy. Season 2. From the episode where she turned 17 and slept with Angel, till the end of the season. I just love those episodes. I keep trying to decided if I am a B/A fan or a Spuffy and I have been so confused. I now know I will always be a B/A fan. With a little love for Spuffy. I just the love mortal enemies become lovers stuff! Hence my obsession with Sarkney [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyone doing anything for Valentine's Day? I'll be at work sweating like a pig (no air conditioning) - but not exactly working. Then my sister is coming over and we're going to watch "Finding Nemo". [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Seeing as though Zack has not returned my calls in a little over a week. I doubt it. I am actually getting worried about him.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Sandy
Shelly, I love your new avvie "Never been kissed". I adored that movie.

Thanks [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I am so obsessed with michael vartan right now. I made a few more if you wanna see. I posted them on the webmasters avatar thread.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Linds
shelly: zack proposed? OMG, congrats! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] i wanna to your wedding! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and yeah, i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your av too! NBK is one of my fave movies! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

He just said he thinks he should just merry me. It was more funny then real [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I think. I hope. We are just friends. I don't see him that way. I mean he is great. Almost perfect, but I just don't see him that way.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Sara
That seriously bites that he is a fake. Have you heard anything else about this? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

No I have not. I am not changing my screen name, cuz my Mini will be named Atti [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Were those pics of Atti you posted? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Those are him [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] He is very beautiful.

You just took down your tree? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well yeah, after Matt left I went into a big depression. I stayed at my parents for about a month. They were on vacation and I was house sitting for 2 weeks. Then for another 2 weeks I just never packed and went home. So, It was not that long I had to look at it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-14-2004: Message edited Atti's Angel ]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 02-14-2004, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

Fans of Angel Please help. They are canceling Angel, but we are not going down without a fight!!!!!

Click link in sig if you want to help.

Old 02-14-2004, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

Ahh, you heard about Angel too. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] All the good shows are ending this year. It bites!! I will go to the site though.

A Michael Vartan obsession all the sudden, huh. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 02-14-2004, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by WildHobbit:
<STRONG>

A Michael Vartan obsession all the sudden, huh. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I have been obsessed with him for a while. Many years now. I just have not been an obsessed fan since I began to dislike Sydney and Vaughn. Now I am pulling out his old movies and re watching them [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I still love him! He is the only reason I started to watch Alias.

[ 02-14-2004: Message edited Atti's Angel ]

Old 02-14-2004, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I actually started watching Alias due to him too. "Never been kissed" was my fave movie with him. I remember first seeing that movie in the theater. My friend and I loved it and it reminded us a lot of High School.

I bought my ticket to see Aerosmith today!!! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 02-14-2004, 11:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Man. It. Is. So. Hot. Hardly slept at all last night. I hate this heat! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] The cat is sprawled out next to me on the computer desk. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Shell, e-mailing you a certain pic. Sure is interesting! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Yeah, I haven't found just the right red. Usually they're too orangy. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Oh, thanks for the vote of confidence!

I have no idea whether I'm a fan of Buffy and Angel or Buffy and Spike...When Spike was first on "Buffy", I was begging for them to get together. Guess I had to wait a while. But the whole rape/beating the s [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]t out of each other/sex only relationship didn't sit well with me. I don't know what kind of message they would have been sending to young girls... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] Sydney and Sark become lovers?! I did not know that! How does this come about? No...I don't want to know. I already know too much...Oh okay, you can tell me in an e-mail! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Really-really? "Angel" might get cancelled? [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Quote:
It bites!!
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Good one, Sand!

Just felt like some eye-candy. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
*shrugs*

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 02-15-2004, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

NO, Syd and Sark do not become lovers Shelly only wishes for that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Angel has been cancelled, everyone is trying to get them to change the decision now.

Brekk, Hmmm, not my kind of eye candy, but maybe for others of you out there.
Lifer #1
Old 02-17-2004, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

Life sucks! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 02-18-2004, 02:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ohhhh...I was just assuming they had. Oh well. I can dream! Good news guys, "Alias" returns next week! Woohoo! Also, "24" returned this week, as did "C.S.I." and "Without A Trace"! Yay!

Watched "Finding Nemo" yesterday for the first time and loved it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] God, do we (Aussies) really sound like that?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Yesterday on "E.T.", they announced that "Angel" will come to an end after season five. Sniff!

Eh. To each their own. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

OMG! "Octane" is out on DVD! I have to have it!!!

Drool!

Pic from Velvet Demon!

[ 02-18-2004: Message edited Brekkon ]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 02-19-2004, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by WildHobbit:
<STRONG>Life sucks! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
What's wrong? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Yeah I am so upset about Angel.

I got really hooked on Dark Angel this week. It was such a great show. I am so in love with Max and Logan

I loved that pic you sent me Brek. It was so cute!

Old 02-19-2004, 09:06 AM
Total Fan

Shelly!!! I found you!!
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Miss you, girl! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

bb,
Samwise
Old 02-19-2004, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Atti's Angel:
<STRONG>

What's wrong? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

</STRONG>

Well, I got news the other day that at the end of March I will no longer have a job, again. They are laying off over half of us in my office. I hate when companies buy out other companies. It always happened. But what makes us the most mad is they kept telling us our jobs were safe. Bunch of liers!!! So at least I have time to look for another job, but I was just really starting to like this one.
[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 02-19-2004, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

Sandy I am so sorry, that really sucks, here's an extra hug [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] That has to be teriffying. I know I would love to get rid of one of my jobs, but the market out there sucks.

SAM!!!!! OMG it has been so long. How are you?

I just found out I will not be back on till sunday. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]'s to everyone, and I'll see ya Sunday.