Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-20-2004, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

Hello girls [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Maria & Anita [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Anita~ I didn't know you like Elijah too, he's so cute!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I think this movie will be very interesting [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Mònica [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]
♥ | ♪ | ☼
Old 01-20-2004, 02:22 PM
Addicted Fan

~MòNicA~, yeah I like Elijah a lot; the first movie I saw with him was The Good Son but Radio Flyer is my favorite, of course havin Charlie Hunnam and Elijah in the same film is a plus.

Anita
Old 01-21-2004, 02:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well, there you go. So your dad is a Charlie also. Good luck in seeing some of the other films. Oh, and here's some advice - you'll either love or hate "Abandon". If you don't like it the first time, try it again, it might warm on you.

Hey Mia! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Glad you made it over here! I know, who isn't excited about this movie?

That's true, Dori. I've been searching yahoo! for some pics/current news on Michael Legge, and I'd read that. The soundtrack is awesome, and I will e-mail you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I understand them giving a nod to
Michael...he sung a bit of "White Riot"...

Oooh, I loved "Cold Mountain", wanna see that again! He has a quite small but very important and memorable role.

Hey Anita! Didn't know you were a Charlie fan. It's nice to see that some people have good taste in actors - Elijah and Charlie! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Is it just me, or is everyone really curious to see how Elijah and Charlie will look onscreen together...what chemistry they might have...

Ha. Yes. Interesting, Monica. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

This is weird: I bought the latest "Interview" mag today, with Naomi Watts on the cover, for the Charlie interview, as well as the latest "Nylon", with Mandy Moore on the cover, for Mandy and an Elijah interview. Neat.

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 01-21-2004, 07:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Mmmm, 'Lij & Charlie - wonder if there'll be any 'moments' on screen. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] just thinking about it.
Old 01-21-2004, 12:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:
<STRONG>
Hey Mia! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Glad you made it over here! I know, who isn't excited about this movie?

I bought the latest "Interview" mag today, with Naomi Watts on the cover, for the Charlie interview</STRONG>
Hey Brek! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] It is really difficult to see you around this days!! So, this is were you have been hiding lately [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I soo can´t wait for The Yank! Elijah and Charlie together will sure be interesting, just for them it is worth seeing the film!!

When I was in London I bought the Interview mag too, Charlie looks great in it and the interview is fun! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And also Naomi Watts in one of my favourites actresses [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mònica [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] It´s great to see you here! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Aren´t you glad... Elijah & Charlie together in a film! We are soo seeing that together! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Life as Mia
Old 01-25-2004, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

Anita~ Aww I like Elijah too, he's so cute. And those eyes [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I don't remember which one was the first movie I saw with him, maybe it was The Good Son or Paradise. My faves are The War, The Faculty & The Lord Of The Rings.

Brek~ Yeah [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I think we met before, didn't you post on Hayden's thread??

Maria~ [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm SO glad they're filming a movie together!! This is gonna be great, you know what I mean [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-25-2004: Message edited ~MòNicA~ ]
♥ | ♪ | ☼
Old 01-26-2004, 04:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Gee, what "moments" would you be referring to, flamegirl? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Hey Mia! Yeah...I'm...here most of the time. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Not hiding...Can't wait to see the chemisty between Lij and Charlie! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hey Monica! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Yes, we've met on the Hayden thread. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 01-26-2004, 04:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Ummm, don't know how much I can go into it on these boards....... Some moments like QAF would be good, but that may be slightly too graphic.
Old 01-29-2004, 04:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:
<STRONG>Hey Monica! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Yes, we've met on the Hayden thread. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hey, it's good to see you again [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I haven't seen you on the Hayden's thread for a long time. What happened??

♥ | ♪ | ☼
Old 01-30-2004, 01:44 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Does anyone knows how the production start????

Anita
Old 01-30-2004, 03:25 PM
Passionate Fan

This movie looks really good. 2 hot guys in a movie about football...what more could you ask for?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I dont know why they've changed the title though..Hooligans was much better [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

There was something on this film in the movie section of my paper today:

Quote:
Charlie Hunnam, Elijah Wood, Tommy Flanagan and Leo Gregory are set to star in Hooligan, a film to be shot in London about the bitter rivalry between West Ham and Millwall fans. Mr Hunnam, the eponymous hero in the recent film version of Nicholas Nickleby, was impressive in Anthony Minghella's Cold Mountain. In Hooligan, he plays a football fan who introduces Mr Wood's character (a Harvard dropout) to the rough and tumble of soccer. The movie marks a change of pace for Mr Wood, who played Frodo in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Since they still call the movie 'The Hooligan', take any info from there with a pinch of salt [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Unfortunately this movie will not be out until next year. But it does sound like a nice departure for Elijah. Something more adult and not fantasy based.
Lifer #1
Old 02-02-2004, 07:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Will it have any bits of them playing soccer??? [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] at the thought of 'lij & Charlie rnning round in soccer kit............
Old 02-02-2004, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Jade*~:
<STRONG>I dont know why they've changed the title though..Hooligans was much better [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
ITA, I like Hooligans better than The Yank.

♥ | ♪ | ☼
Old 02-02-2004, 04:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~MòNicA~:
<STRONG>

ITA, I like Hooligans better than The Yank.

Mònica [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I share your opionion, the Hooligans sounds more appealing.

Anita