Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-03-2005, 03:40 PM
Total Fan

Emma, have you not posted in this thread before? I find that hard to believe, but can't actually remember
Old 03-04-2005, 09:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

na that was my 1st post in this thread...but yes i love it!
Dom:"If he was a girl, I'd marry him today! I've been suggesting to Billy a sex change, but he really feels quite manly about things [Billy shouts, "I love women!"]. Yes, he's really passionate about women, as I am."
Billy:"Dom's an idiot."
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 03-05-2005, 03:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Tut!

Stalking their clothes...

Hannah, I don't think the movie will have 2 names in different countries. It was changed from "Hooligans" to "The Yank", but who knows...

I would hope that Elijah doesn't have a teenybopper fan base and would be considered a serious actor.

Emma = you never knew about Charlie Hunnam?

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 03-05-2005, 03:50 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brekkon
Tut!

Stalking their clothes...
You know, I think that takes it to a new level of stalkerdom

The Yank surely won't work that well as a title in America, since they are all, in fact, Yanks themselves. And Hooligans won't work anywhere there are actual hooligans. So, anywhere in Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brekkon
I would hope that Elijah doesn't have a teenybopper fan base and would be considered a serious actor.
But he seems to be doing quite well on that front.

Go Lijah
Old 03-05-2005, 01:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

na i didnt no hu he was, but now i do!!!!!
Dom:"If he was a girl, I'd marry him today! I've been suggesting to Billy a sex change, but he really feels quite manly about things [Billy shouts, "I love women!"]. Yes, he's really passionate about women, as I am."
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 03-06-2005, 12:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

It sure does! Best of luck to you...stalking their clothes!

True about the titles. I think Americans would take offence to the yank reference, and hooligans and soccer fans would take offence to the hooligan reference. What to do...

I guess we'll see what the backlash will be regarding this movie...

Good for you, Emma! Feel free to ask for my Charlie recommendations!

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 03-06-2005, 06:17 AM
Total Fan

So Brek....what are your Charlie recomendations?
Old 03-06-2005, 06:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

yeah wot r they lol!
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 03-07-2005, 02:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Sure, but a recommendation for the movie (and Charlie just happens to be in it - watch it cos it's a good movie) or for Charlie (the movie is crap but Charlie is very good in it)?

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 03-07-2005, 06:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

still didnt answer Brekk
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 03-08-2005, 01:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, but a movie recommendation just because Charlie is in it, or a great movie and Charlie happens to be in it?

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 03-08-2005, 05:24 AM
Total Fan

Both!

I've got Nicholas Nickleby on rent for this week. i probably won't have time to watch it
Old 03-08-2005, 09:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

oh well thats jus me bring dumb!!! i dont mind coz i'll watch anything, i watched master and commander becasue of Billy and aint even in it that much!
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 03-08-2005, 01:17 PM
Total Fan

Plus, it's not even that good if you're not into boats. I am Dedicated
Old 03-08-2005, 11:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well a lot of Charlie work I've seen I've loved...

I would recommend...

"Young Americans", it's my all time fave show. Charlie plays Ryder, a Rawley student who makes everyone's life hell.

"Abandon". You either love or hate this movie. At first I thought it was okay, but ended up loving it. Charlie plays missing boyfriend to Katie (Katie Holmes as his disappearance is under investigation.

"Nicholas Nickleby", who isn't a fan of Dickens? Charlie plays the lead role in a rather ensemble cast. What a great movie.

"Undeclared", definitely a cult following as was "YA", in the same vein as "Freaks And Geeks". Charlie plays Lloyd a hot British college student majoring in theatre. Such a funny show.

"Cold Mountain", Charlie plays Bosie an albino who is out to catch deserters in the war. He wasn't in this movie much, but I loved this movie, and Charlie's role is very important.

"Whatever Happened To Harold Smith?" set in the 1970s in Britain, the days of disco and punk. Charlie plays Daz, the boyfriend of Vince's (Michael Legge) object of affection. This movie rocks as does the soundtrack.

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek