Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-18-2005, 06:38 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't think he's holding her hand, at least it doesn't look like i 'cos she got something in her hand and the way his elbow is bent is higher than where her hand is so I don't think so. When I first saw that pic I didn't she looked the happiest, I'm not sure why 'cos it's not like she's frowning or anything but it's just something I picked up!

L/S support #1 ~ L/L supporter #20 ~ WYMM Supporters #48 ~ ILY supporter #94

Old 01-18-2005, 09:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, feeling slightly out of the loop here---who is that guy?
Old 01-18-2005, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

Cat I noticed that she didnt look particularly happy when I first saw the pic too..but I thought I was just imagining things. Now it really looks like he's grabbing her ass and she doesn't know whether to smile or slap him.

she kinda looks...strained? is that a word?

RIP Gilmore Girls. RIP Veronica Mars.
Old 01-18-2005, 11:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by motylik20
Cat I noticed that she didnt look particularly happy when I first saw the pic too..but I thought I was just imagining things. Now it really looks like he's grabbing her ass and she doesn't know whether to smile or slap him.

she kinda looks...strained? is that a word?
Yeah I know! It's like she's half smiling for the camera's and she's awkward about where his hand is... well that's what I think, she may have just been having a bad day lol

Old 01-18-2005, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotplates
Okay, feeling slightly out of the loop here---who is that guy?
He's actor Mark Devine. You might have seen him as the apprentice in the Maytag Man commercials...he spills coffee on himself in one of them.

That was the first big public thing Lauren and Alexis did for Gilmore Girls. She was probably nervous.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Interesting idea that he´s touching her ass.

Although the second pic kind of ruins that imagination. They are holding hands in a weird way, like she guides him though the crowd.

Old 01-18-2005, 02:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch19777
Although the second pic kind of ruins that imagination. They are holding hands in a weird way, like she guides him though the crowd.
True it really looks like that. Interesting...
L/L ILY#99 L/LWYMM#69LL"I Do"#65
Keeper of: the kiss in 5.10 LL dancing in 5.13

My fanfiction
Old 01-18-2005, 04:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi! *waves*

That is sooo a new pic to me!! (the one with all the guys) Before I saw that pic I would have said that I'd seen almost every LG pic (impossible!).. yeah.. lol.. when is it from? Obviously, season 4+ cuz of the whole Yale thing. But when exactly? Oh, and that butt pic is so funny. lol, i crack up everytime I see it!

anyway.. yeah, I just felt like posting a pic.. I think she looks really pretty here

Old 01-18-2005, 05:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey, let me see if I can open them.. I have DSL, and they're opening incredibly slow anyway. Do you want all of them? That might take some time lol.

ETA: nevermind. there's something wrong with the pics. I think.. they open like a quarter of the way and stop and then it says Done. so yeah..
Old 01-18-2005, 05:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch19777
Interesting idea that he´s touching her ass.

I never saw that pic before, aw thats kinda sweet that shes holding hands like that... bit awkward looking but aww... or maybe she's moving his hand from her butt ? All I can say though whoever she ends up with is a lucky guy!

Yeah Alexis you're probably right that nerves had something to do with it.

Hey Dreamtramp7 . Welcome! Yeah she does look really pretty there

Old 01-18-2005, 05:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey, Cat I've spoken to you on the stars hollow boards.. oh, and I emailed u a while ago, remember? (cubanchic113@yahoo.com) I'm Vanessa.. my username over there is DreamTramp too.. ohh ohh, and I read your story Love it love it love it! yeah anyway.. sorry. o/t lol.
Old 01-18-2005, 06:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTramp7
Hey, Cat I've spoken to you on the stars hollow boards.. oh, and I emailed u a while ago, remember? (cubanchic113@yahoo.com) I'm Vanessa.. my username over there is DreamTramp too.. ohh ohh, and I read your story Love it love it love it! yeah anyway.. sorry. o/t lol.
Yeah I was just gonna ask if that was you but I've done that before with people and they're like "No you've got the wrong person you psycho" so I decided to leave it

Just to stay On topic, love this pic of Lauren from CP!

Old 01-18-2005, 06:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTramp7
Hey, let me see if I can open them.. I have DSL, and they're opening incredibly slow anyway. Do you want all of them? That might take some time lol.

ETA: nevermind. there's something wrong with the pics. I think.. they open like a quarter of the way and stop and then it says Done. so yeah..
Yeah I'm only getting bits of them too. If anyoen could post smaller versions I'd be so greatful.
Old 01-18-2005, 06:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java_Angel86
Yeah I was just gonna ask if that was you but I've done that before with people and they're like "No you've got the wrong person you psycho" so I decided to leave it

lol!! the same thing happens to me.. it's so embarrassing.. i never do it anymore unless im more than 90% sure of who it is.. if you didn't have the stuff about your fic in your sig I would definitely NOT have said anything lol.