Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-26-2013, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
You still do that? So comunistic lol.
apparently it´s not mandatory anymore. Shows that I haven´t been in a classroom for a very long time.lol

Quote:
Katka - Oh no thats awful about your next door neighbour. Did you find anything more out?
not yet.

The cat is so cute Iam a strict dog person but I have a new appreciation for cats since my boyfriend has one.lol

Jo - fingers crossed to get some job interview soon!

Old 01-26-2013, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Cee, I'm glad your back here! Hope you post here more often And hope you had a great birthday

Dinner was great after all. Chose the surprise menu, so don't really know what I ate lol. And that might be for the best, but it was really good!

Katka, don't judge Vegas when you've never been there lol. You don't get it until you've been there. It's the whole experience. It's sooooo amazing!! I think about Vegas daily, that's how great it was lol. Go there and then let me know what you think of it!!

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 01-28-2013, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Since it two days later, can I double post? Not sure what the rule is anymore..

Anyways, there might be breaking Dutch news on the way lol. Our queen will make an announcement at 7pm tonight and nobody knows what it's about. Normally the content of these announcements is already known, but not now. So everybody is expecting her to step down. It would be big news, since she's been our queen for 33 years now. Update coming in an hour lol. She's even trending topic on twitter (worldwide) lol. It would be awesome if she's stepping down though. She's had her time, it's time for a fresh person. And we'd get a King which is also kind of exciting!

It's official, she's stepping down. For some reason also really strange. I've only experienced Beatrix as queen. Let's see how Willem-Alexander, her son will do as King..

Last edited by -Denise-; 01-28-2013 at 11:08 AM
Old 01-28-2013, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
Since it two days later, can I double post? Not sure what the rule is anymore..

Anyways, there might be breaking Dutch news on the way lol. Our queen will make an announcement at 7pm tonight and nobody knows what it's about. Normally the content of these announcements is already known, but not now. So everybody is expecting her to step down. It would be big news, since she's been our queen for 33 years now. Update coming in an hour lol. She's even trending topic on twitter (worldwide) lol. It would be awesome if she's stepping down though. She's had her time, it's time for a fresh person. And we'd get a King which is also kind of exciting!

It's official, she's stepping down. For some reason also really strange. I've only experienced Beatrix as queen. Let's see how Willem-Alexander, her son will do as King..
Denise, that's exciting! Do you like the future king? And I agree with you, Vegas must be experienced before judging, I was sure I wouldn't like it, but I did. I wouldn't spend a week there, but still, it's a place that's worth visiting for fun.
I just met a cute guy on the tram on the way home, and he asked me out for coffee. Haha. So unexpected. We'll meet tomorrow.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 01-28-2013, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
Aww, well, maybe she wants to take care of her son who's in coma? I'm sure Willem-Alexander will do a good job. At least he has a chance to rule while he's still quite young (not like Prince Charles lol) It will be weird to speak of a king instead of a queen though. I was feeling like that when Germany voted another chancellor than Kohl, he had been the head of the state my entire life for 16 years lol. I suspect Merkel to do kinda the same lol, she already has 8 years of ruling.

Jo - what a cute cat, thanks for posting.

The cat in my household suddenly decided it's the greatest thing to sleep in my closed suitcase. So for two days now she's opening it, climbs in, lets the suitcase close and then she sleeps the entire night there and god forbit you open it to see if she's still alive in there. That cat is a strange thing lol.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Yeah it will be weird talking about a King. Especially on April 30th; Queensday. Which will now become Kingsday lol. If he even keeps it on April 30th, since that was the birthday of our previous queen. And Queen Beatrix decided to keep it on April 30th. Hopefully he will as well.

Val, yeah he's okay! I love his wife, that's at least something. The Queen is stepping down, because she's turning 75 on Wednesday and in 2013 it's 200 years ago that the Kingdom in Holland was formed. So these 2 events falling together in the same year made her decide to step down. Or abdicate, which is how it's officially called apparently.

Val, sent some cute guys over here. I never meet a cute guy randomly lol. Hope you have fun tomorrow!

Old 01-28-2013, 02:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

So I want you all to meet somebody.

This is my family's new puppy. Name to come, although Jasper is in the running. If anyone else as any suggestions for names, please let me know! He's an Australian Shepherd and he's an absolute love bug.

Sarah
Old 01-28-2013, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Sarah - he´s an absolute cutieee. I want to cuddle him. I´m so jealous that have puppy. I can´t convince anyone in my family to buy a new one.

Denise - big news indeed. I´m sure your new king will be better than our new president.lol

I was a good girl and when to the gym today, Im so proud of myself

Old 01-28-2013, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Sarah - he looks like a Buck to me, I have no clue why. He's a cutie though and this comes from a person who changes the side of the street because of dogs. (ask Katka lol)
Old 01-28-2013, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Denise, exciting news! Will there be a big fancy ceremony?

Sarah, he's really cute. How old is he? I have a cat named Jasper, so obviously I think it's a good name!
BTW, my cat Jasper has recently become obsessed with the sink, much like the cat in the video Jo posted. He sits next to it all the time crying and waiting for me to come turn it on, and whenever I do, he sticks his head under it. He's ridiculous but adorable.
Ele, your cat sounds really funny. Mine like small, enclosed spaces too (like bags and boxes), so I think they're all weirdos.

Katka, you're much better than I am for going to the gym, good job.

Val, that's a fun meeting, I hope the coffee date goes well!

Jo, good luck on the job hunt, I can imagine that must be a frustrating process.

Cee, what you're studying sounds really cool.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Aww Sarah, your dog is adorable!!! I don't know about the name, I like Bentley, but Jasper is a cute name too!
Katka, you've been a better girl than I was today too, got home late and skipped the gym. But I studied some guidelines so I'm happy anyway lol.
Denise - is the other son of your Queen still in a coma from the accident? That's awful.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks Guys!!

Katka: He is such a cuddlier. He was falling asleep on me. SO CUTE

Ele: Haha Buck is cute!

Claire: He's 6 weeks right now so we won't be picking him up for another few weeks. I miss him so much already!!

Val: Bentley was another name I was throwing around. SUCH a cute name.

I really like the name Finn but no one in my family wants it so I am outvoted.
Sarah
Old 01-29-2013, 12:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenlorelai (View Post)
I really like the name Finn but no one in my family wants it so I am outvoted.
aww, I think it´s a cute name, too.! Actually I like it better than Jasper I think.lol

My boyfriend´s cat only likes to sit on my lap or so it seems.lol

Vale - tell us how the date goes. fingers crossed

Old 01-29-2013, 06:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Katka - Thanks, I am so bored searching for a job already My cat is a ninja she is a crazy cat but cute. She is not at the sit on your lap cuddle stage she just likes hiding behind things and then pouncing at you when you walk past.

Denise - I agree, I loved Vegas. When you go there its totally differant to anything you expect it to be. I loved my time there and have some amazing memories and some forgotten I kinda know how you feel about The Queen, our good ol' Queen Liz has been on the throne forever and its going to be so werid when the time comes and it will be Prince Charles on the throne.... though we think he will be overlooked and they will make Prince Harry King especially since Kate is pregnant and it's going to be the next aire to the throne.

Sarah - That dog is so cute To me it looks like a Max.... though I love the name Bentley or Jasper. I have a dog but she thinks she is a cat so she tried to chase mice but then when she catches them she doesnt know what to do.... its too funny.

Val - Wow meeting a guy on a tram thats awesome, here I never really meet people on public transport and if I do there usually crazy. Let us know how the dates goes.

I am currently dog sitting two very cute dogs the Cocker Spaniel is called Tabitha and the Schnauzer is called Gracie. They are so well behaved and Tabitha is currently snoring in my ear. Too cute

Last edited by rorystar; 01-29-2013 at 06:43 AM
Old 01-29-2013, 07:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
here I never really meet people on public transport and if I do there usually crazy.
Well, I haven't gone out with him yet, so he still might be crazy. I'll keep you updated.