lol thanks

Don't even get me started on my GG dvds *g*

Thanks keykey for those pics

Twitter: nlm78
Old 02-03-2005, 04:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch19777
I have a DVD burner, but I don´t know yet it the DVD will be copy protected. And it´s a RC1 DVD. But when I get it in March I´ll try to make a copy for you, okay?
that would be great conny .. of course i will pay for the cd and the porto .. and i think my player can play RC1 .. but i´m not sure yet ..thanks anyway

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-03-2005, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean_Grey
Hey
I've seen Lucky 13 today
and I reeeeeally liked it *g*
here are some caps just for you guys
I think she really looks beautiful in that restaurant scene...
I just wanted to do like 50 caps,
but I don't know I ended up with like 268 caps
anyway have fun
Lucky 13 caps
You rock dude!

Thanks so much for all the great caps!

OMG, that's totally Grace from Joan of Arcadia. LMAO! No clue what that's all about though.

In pigtails no less! :::gotta go look at the rest of these::: Yay that she's in multiple scenes, and SO PRETTY!
Old 02-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

wait a sec grace from JoA (dont know her real name) is kissing Lauren Graham? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow .. lauren kissed a girl .. oh well .. has been kissed by a girl.. uh wow uh wow .. *faints*

this girl is soooo lucky

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-03-2005, 05:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean_Grey
well I read this thread yesterday... and d/l the movie
since I liked "Seeing Other People" so much
I couldn't just wait to the day It finally will be released here in Germany

ermm....so...can you PM me and let me know where you downloaded it? I did a quick search but could not find it.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

Oi with the pigtails and overalls

Thanks Jean Grey - shall definitely check them out tonight - what did you think of the movie overall?

Twitter: nlm78
Old 02-03-2005, 05:26 PM
New Fan

me too please...i looked everywhere and can not find it...and i don't think we will ever get it here..i'll be very grateful..
Old 02-03-2005, 07:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just preordered it from walmart I should get it around the 15th of march 5 days after my birthday .
Old 02-04-2005, 09:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

aww Mandy ..youre a lucky girl

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-05-2005, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

I downloaded the movie from a kind soul last night. At the moment I'm having Canopus do the same so he can put up Lauren's clips and make some LG fans happy with his Media God powers.

Just a warning for anyone under 17...okay, 16. It's a graphic movie in terms of sexuality and nudity. None of Lauren's scenes (she doesn't even kiss anyone in the movie) but the first 5 minutes are packed with graphic (but not vulgar) sex. So be warned if you plan on buying the DVD.

The movie in terms of acting quality seemed like a mix between Chasing Destiny and Seeing Other People. It's nothing mind blowing, but it was cool to see Lauren in something different. She was much more demure in this role than anything else I've seen her in. Gorgeous throughout though as you've all seen from the caps, which by the way do include all of Lauren's scenes.

There were so many people in the movie which was surprising. Grace from Joan of Arcadia, Sasha Alexander from Dawson's Creek, Mike from Ed, Ever Carradine from Once and Again, Linda Cardellini from ER, Debra Joe Rump from That 70'd Show, and more I can't think of. And I bet not a single one of them wanted this movie to see the light of day because they all play silly characters. Lauren and the lead are the more sane cute characters.
Old 02-05-2005, 12:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

can you please pm me the DL address? *puppy eyes*

and hey she kissed the girl .. or well the girl kissed her

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

It's actually on that person's server, so you'll have to PM them. PM me and I'll tell you their name, I just don't want them to deal with being bombarded for that link. It took me 8 hours to DL the whole thing and that's with DSL. If I were you I'd just wait for the Lauren clips from Canopus.

The movie will make total sense without the rest of it, the other scenes are just the guy going to see his past girlfriends to find out where he went wrong in relationships, so he can be the right guy and Abbey (Lauren) will marry him and not move to New York for her career as an artist.

It's a quick kiss, but it was kinda gross b/c "Grace" licks her dirty hand to show the guy he should just "shove his tongue down Abbey's throat and take her!" Then she kisses Lauren right after. Yech. But hilarious because Lauren plays it so straight...heh, I mean straight-faced.

Last edited by A. B. Normal; 02-05-2005 at 01:02 PM
Old 02-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

i have dsl.. but i can wait .. i dont want to bombare anyone for a link so thats okay.. and i have seen caps .. so its not a big deal .. i can be very patient sometimes

urgh .. about the kiss.. sounds really gross.. but i´d like to see lauren straight face when "Grace" kisses her

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-05-2005, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

I'm one of the least patient people I know. Anway, strike the above statements, the link doesn't even work for Canopus, so I might just have to mail him the movie on CD.
Old 02-05-2005, 01:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

too bad i live in germany ..otherwise i would have nicely asked you if you could mail it to me as well .. anyway .. i just have to wait .. not a big deal .. i can dream of lauren as long as it takes

LEVERAGE campaign