Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-22-2004, 01:48 AM
Master Fan

Lucky 13 - Being released in 2004?

A friend of mine who works in production told me a while back that she talked with a guy who was editing Lucky 13 for it to be released later this year. Well, I checked IMDB.com today and it has (2004) next to the film now. I don't see a distributor though, maybe it'll show up on TV though. This movie was shot in 2000. I don't know anyone who's seen it. I always assumed Lauren had all copies stashed in her closet, along with Confessions of a Sexist Pig, but that eventually surfaced, so I guess this one might too.

She's so cute in it. I really want to see this.

[ 02-22-2004: Message edited A. B. Normal ]
Old 02-22-2004, 06:05 AM
Elite Fan

Interesting. We're just gonna have to wait and see. It would be awesome if they release it this year.

Aw, love the pics. She's so cute in it, indeed. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 07:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

aww! I love those caps. What exactly is Lucky 13 about? Is it the one where this guy goes back to all his ex's or something?

I really want to see this movie. I'm adding to my birthday list.. it's getting longer! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 02-22-2004, 08:19 AM
Elite Fan

According to imdb.com: A man revisits the previous significant girlfriends in his life in order to win over the girl of his dreams.

Oh yeah, sounds like a masterpiece. But of course I'll watch it, for Lauren. I don't know if she's one of the ex'es or the girl of his dreams. She's credited first of the female characters, though.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

So she's either the girl of his dreams or they listed the names in the credits by the bigger the actor they are. I'm guessing for girl of his dreams! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'll watch it for Lauren.

Old 02-22-2004, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

They're probably credited after bigness of name or something. Isn't that pretty common? So I guess she has the biggest female role in the movie. Who knows if that's the girl of his dreams or one of his ex-girlfriends, though? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 08:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, usually it's named for the bigger part to be listed first or one of the first. So maybe she is the girl of his dreams. I'm just happy that we'll finally get to see it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2004, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, let's hope that 2004 release thing is correct. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

I'll keep a look for it...she looks so cute in this! I hope we can come across it. I'll ask my SAC Teacher about this movie and see if he's heard of it, although he never saw Dill Scallion so I don't know. But I would guess that she's the girl of his dreams since she's listed first!

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 02-22-2004, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

We don't know that, though. For all we know the most scenes are with him and one or more of his ex-girlfriends. Even though he's trying to get the girl of his dreams, he might end up re-falling for one of his exes. Maybe this "girl of his dreams" is just a name and the movie is more about when he's with his ex-girls. It's very hard to tell. Or the girl of his dreams is a big character. Who knows. Lucky 13. Could mean the 13th ex he visits turns out to be the one afterall. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I can't believe why I'm even speculating in this.

Oh! Another good reason to watch it. Sasha Alexander. I love her. She's adorable. I mean, anyone who can make me handle watching Dawson scenes without almost dying, is good.

[ 02-22-2004: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 02-22-2004, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

Was Sasha's Joey's sister? Bessie? Who was she? Look at me a huge DC fan and I don't even know! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm researching this now b/c I have nothing else to do - well I do but I'm slacking.

Amanda Detmer (M.Y.O.B.) and Kaley Cuoco are big names too. Kaley is from 8 Simple Rules which would have them connected with John Ritter (Bad Santa).

[ 02-22-2004: Message edited Çherié £u£u ]

Old 02-22-2004, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

No, she was Gretchen. Pacey's sister. Dawson's girlfriend in season 4, was it?

[ 02-22-2004: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 02-22-2004, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

I loved Gretchen, and yes it was Season 4. The pain of watching Dawson was better seeing her by his side and I also loved the Gretchen/Pacey brother/sister thing she bought too. She was great.

Hehe! Okay I'll stop now. I know how you all hate DC.

Old 02-22-2004, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, she was just excellent. I loved Gretchen.

I was a huge DC fan up til mid season 5. Obsessed with the show. Then season 5 started and it was so bad. So I bitched about the show for about 10 episodes of the seaon or so and then quit watching. I have yet to see the rest of season 5 and season 6. The show was good up til the end of season 4. Then it CRASHED.

Yeah, we'll stop now. It's OT.
Old 02-22-2004, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

I didn't find much of anything but this bit from a website concerning Sasha.

Later this year, Sasha can be seen in Sony Classics' "Twin Falls Idaho" and Milos Forman's "Man on the Moon," alongside Jim Carrey. She has also completed work on "Lucky 13," a comedy which she co-wrote, produced and stars in with Harland Williams and Lauren Graham.

Eli, I completely agree with you. DC was horrible after Joey and the gang when to college. You were P/J right? I thought the show was missing something after their break-up. Anyway, you really should see the finale it was great. A tear jerker but fantastic.