Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-12-2004, 03:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

When Lauren mentioned it (while talking about another guest, the circus lady) I thought it caught Leno off guard judging by his reaction, somewhat dismissing it without any comments or, at best, pretending he didn’t hear it. Could be just an inside joke between him and Lauren. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Ellevee: Yeah...Well, thank you so much Lauren. You don't know how much this means to me.
Lauren: (Smiles and nods) Bye Ellevee. Take care. Ellevee: Bye Lauren
Avi by Ele
Old 01-12-2004, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

Did you see the last time she went on Leno? Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne were rude as hell, and Jay did nothing but encourage them. I'm glad she hasn't gone back, he's a horrible interviewer, and she's got plenty of other places to go to, where she's respected and can have fun without being belittled.
Old 01-12-2004, 10:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

WORD!

I hated that interview. The Osbournes were really obnoxious. And Leno isn't funny, he's a bad interviewer who doesn't know what questions to ask. I'd much rather see her on other talk shows than on Leno. The other talk show hosts respect her more.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 01-12-2004, 10:48 PM
Extreme Fan

I remember Lauren being nothing but courteous to them. She even joked by saying It's like your show when discussing GG. Ozzy and Sharon were really rude though. They had to keep stealing the spotlight from under her. She couldn't get through a sentence without Jay referring back to Ozzy. That ticked me off. Jay seemed to invovled in the whole Osbourne crap to even pay attention to Lauren.

On a nicer note, she looked beautiful that night. It's too bad she had to waste a beautiful outfit and hair-straightenning for that appearance. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 10:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

After that interview, I can see why Lauren hasn't gone back. I wouldn't!

I know! That beautiful outfit and great hair wasted on Leno and the Osbournes! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2004, 10:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Can anyone even stand the Osbournes anymore? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 11:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

I can't. Sharon isn't too bad when she's not with her husband.. like on her talk show. She can be a bit shrieky and annoying though. I've watched when her show when Alexis Bledel was on their. She was a bit too hyper, I think she scared poor Alexis!

Her daughter Kelly isn't too bad. But the rest of the family I can't stand.

I wonder if Sharon could ever get Lauren to guest on her talk show?

Old 01-13-2004, 11:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

I thought the Osbournes were rude too and Lauren, bless her, was gracious about it. Now I wonder if Lauren would want to guest on Sharon's show at all after that incident.

I don't really care which talk show she goes on. She's the only reason I watch talk shows at all. But I do love her on Conan and Craigy. Speaking of Conan, his show is going on a one-week road tour to Toronto next month. I hope he has Lauren on in one of those shows. I'm so gonna be there for sure! Tickets are hard to get though. They're doing this by drawing lots or something.
Ellevee: Yeah...Well, thank you so much Lauren. You don't know how much this means to me.
Lauren: (Smiles and nods) Bye Ellevee. Take care. Ellevee: Bye Lauren
Avi by Ele
Old 01-13-2004, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty:
<STRONG>I can't. Sharon isn't too bad when she's not with her husband.. like on her talk show. She can be a bit shrieky and annoying though. I've watched when her show when Alexis Bledel was on their. She was a bit too hyper, I think she scared poor Alexis!

Her daughter Kelly isn't too bad. But the rest of the family I can't stand.

I wonder if Sharon could ever get Lauren to guest on her talk show?</STRONG>
Well after seeing you guys discuss this maybe Lauren won't go on Sharon's show even though I would love it if she did. But I didn't see that interview, so I can't really defend anyone or stick up for anything. But I don't know how Lauren holds grudges, but I'd thinks she'd do it for the show/movie if she had too.

I like Sharon Osbourne - despite what is said about her. I don't know, there is just something about her that I like.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 01-16-2004, 02:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

I like Sharon's show. Her personality is a bit intimidating to those who are a bit quieter like Alexis Bledel.. which is why the interview wasn't all that good. But I think Lauren would have fun on Sharon's show.

I just want to see Lauren on Kilborn and Conan again! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2004, 12:07 AM
Master Fan

I've lost respect for Sharon. I was watching on Thursday b/c she had Ashley Williams - she is a horrible interviewer didn't even ask Ashley about the show to the way end and then Sharon and any guest she's with continue talking after the clip ends and completely ingores the audience.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 01-17-2004, 01:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

I never thought Sharon to be a good interviewer. She likes to flirt and have fun..but she never asks questions that the viewer or a fan would be interested in knowing.. like the actor's work, future plans.. stuff like that. She just wants to have girl talk for an hour.

Kevin calls it a 'chick' talkshow. Meaning they don't do anything but girltalk for the hour long show! He ranks it with the View.

Old 01-17-2004, 01:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

But at least with The View they still ask questions about the actor's work. Don't get me wrong I love Sharon, but I wish she'd ask some good questions.
Old 02-13-2004, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

Lauren's got a BRAND NEW appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show this Tuesday. February 17, 2004.

Check it out http://ellen.warnerbros.com

I'm so excited. I accidently taped over her last appearance, but this'll be awesome.

[ 02-13-2004: Message edited A. B. Normal ]
Old 02-13-2004, 10:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

Weeee! Someone loves me! Thank you! Lauren on Ellen is going to be a riot! I wonder what they are going to talk about.. I mean, that's a really short time span on appearing on a talk show.. wasn't her last appearance in November or December? I wonder if she's promoting something?

And it's this Tuesday.. can't wait! Now if only she'd appear on Kilborn soon then I'll be set! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]