Old 12-04-2004, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Katie!!!

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 12-04-2004, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Hi Katie! I like the song in your signature, that is one of my favorites.

Your welcome, KiwiKid

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 12-04-2004, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

Hello, hello.

Cherie, I loooove Howie Day and this song is just too beautiful not to use in my sig. I'm obsessed with it.
Old 12-05-2004, 02:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

hey Katie .. nice to see you here .... my friend just took a shower and so i had a few minutes to check on the boards

weekend is fun so far .. i visited cologne yesterday and i finally saw bad santa...

its great here .. lol today we´re having a lazy day.. playing "hotel" wating pancakes .. hmmm yummy

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-10-2004, 11:20 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey everyone

I'm just sitting in school... bored! I have to finish writing the script for the play this weekend and then we have to start rehearsals on Sunday and all next week, and I just got a new dance partner today as well . How's everyone's week been? It won't let me reply on the LG/SP board, ah im cracking up lol.... grr so annoying! I replied one minute and the next the computer came up saying I'm denied access because it's been blocked by the administrator... okay who has a gun handy ?

Gonna try and start the next chapter tonight if I have time

L/S support #1 ~ L/L supporter #20 ~ WYMM Supporters #48 ~ ILY supporter #94

Old 12-10-2004, 11:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

hey Cat

wow .. you cant reply on the SP/LG thread .. hope it will work later

glad you found a dance partner

oh and a new chapter is always good

i finally found a christmas present for my mum

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-10-2004, 12:00 PM
Absolute Fan

I can post on it now . Can’t wait until the show in a few weeks, we are doing the dirty dancing song and originally I was dancing with my boyfriend but we broke up and he’s gonna be away during lots of the rehearsals anyway so wasn’t really the best situation anyway!

That’s cool, what are you gonna get her? I got my presents when I was in New York so I think I am mostly sorted which is pretty cool and shocking because it’s rare I have them this early!

Old 12-10-2004, 12:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

i´m sorry you broke up how are youdoing?

dirty dancing? i love dirty dancing.. just one song or more?

i got my mother a reading lamp .. she wnated to have one so that she can read without having the big light on.. it was pretty expensive.. but at least i have somehting now

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-10-2004, 12:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Aww that’s really nice if she was looking for something like that, I’m sure she’ll be happy with that . What are your plans for Christmas? I can’t wait I love it, all the music and decorations and everything is so good, although I’m gonna have to study a lot as well.

I’m not sure, I think it might be a remix we are doing, aren’t 100% yet though so I’ll let you know

I’m ok, it only just happened so it’s a bit weird but I wasn’t in love or anything, we’d been dating for a few months but I have so much on right now and he would get annoyed ‘cos I have a lot of other commitments n stuff right now so there's alot going on and also he got a bit jealous when it came to my guy friends which are some of my best, but I’m fine, my friends are all here for me. Thanks Suz

Old 12-10-2004, 12:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Java_Angel86
Aww that’s really nice if she was looking for something like that, I’m sure she’ll be happy with that . What are your plans for Christmas? I can’t wait I love it, all the music and decorations and everything is so good, although I’m gonna have to study a lot as well.

I’m not sure, I think it might be a remix we are doing, aren’t 100% yet though so I’ll let you know

I’m ok, it only just happened so it’s a bit weird but I wasn’t in love or anything, we’d been dating for a few months but I have so much on right now and he would get annoyed ‘cos I have a lot of other commitments n stuff right now so there's alot going on and also he got a bit jealous when it came to my guy friends which are some of my best, but I’m fine, my friends are all here for me. Thanks Suz
my plans for christmas? hmm my bf is coming to see me... and after christmas i´ll go with him to his place over new years

hope you dont have to study too much .. enjoy christmas

remix sounds good.. thanks for letting me know by the time youre sure

well its good that you havent been in love.. otherwise it would be much more dificult.. jealousy isnt good.. i have a lot of guy friends myself ..

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-10-2004, 01:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorelai Obsessed
my plans for christmas? hmm my bf is coming to see me... and after christmas i´ll go with him to his place over new years

hope you dont have to study too much .. enjoy christmas

remix sounds good.. thanks for letting me know by the time youre sure

well its good that you havent been in love.. otherwise it would be much more dificult.. jealousy isnt good.. i have a lot of guy friends myself ..
Aww well I hope you have fun with your bf, I'm sure it'll be really great spending time together .

Yeah it really would have been much more difficulult but I’ll be grand, and we are still friends so it’s all good… I hate awkwardness… I tend to babble in awkward silences

I have a lot of girl friends but loads of guy friends at all, I used to be a tom boy and grew up with just brothers so I find guys very easy to get along with!

Old 12-10-2004, 02:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah we havent seen each other for 2 months

Quote:
I tend to babble in awkward silences
sounds like lorelai

Quote:
I have a lot of girl friends but loads of guy friends at all, I used to be a tom boy and grew up with just brothers so I find guys very easy to get along with!
how many brothers do you have?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-10-2004, 04:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorelai Obsessed
yeah we havent seen each other for 2 months

sounds like lorelai

how many brothers do you have?
Yeah I think you mentioned before that it was long distance, that's tough but its great that you both are commited and can do that, you know what they say... absence makes the heart grow fonder .

Maybe a bit like her, sometimes I get on like her but I'm not that cool

I have 3 brothers, we all get on really well though so it's all good . U have any brothers/sisters?

Old 12-10-2004, 04:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

well the sentence is true .. absence makes the heart grow fonder indeed.. but i´ll see him for 2 weeks this time

lol noone is as cool as lorelai

3 brothers ..wow.. older or younger?

i dont have siblings

LEVERAGE campaign