Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-25-2005, 04:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

oooh i didn't realize that there was a love interest between vin and lauren! that makes things much more interesting...
Old 02-25-2005, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Okay managed to find the quicktime version of the 3rd clip it's here - that was the first scene on the sides

he he love the size difference between Brad and Lauren *g* heck that's what happens when you stand next to someone who's 6'8"

Twitter: nlm78
Old 02-25-2005, 04:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the link Nadine, the other didn´t work for me.
The movie looks much better than I thought it would, who thought I´d look forward to see a Vin Diesel movie one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossipcom
he he love the size difference between Brad and Lauren *g* heck that's what happens when you stand next to someone who's 6'8"
Exactly my thoughts. I was really shocked how Lauren had to look up to talk to Brad. I knew he is tall, but I didn´t expect that tall! I don´t even want to think about how I would look next to him.
Old 02-25-2005, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

I remember when the cast of Everybody Loves Raymond was on Larry King and they were talking about how tall Brad is beacuse if you think Lauren looks tiny next to him you spare a thought for Patty and Doris who are 5'2" I think Monica (who plays Amy on the show) must be pretty tall, either that or she's standing on a box and in high heels for most of the time

Old 02-25-2005, 04:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinydancer821
oooh i didn't realize that there was a love interest between vin and lauren! that makes things much more interesting...
wait there is a love interest between those two? really?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-25-2005, 10:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for posting the clip!

https://twitter.com/#!/AESutton09
http://missamanda09.tumblr.com/
Old 02-26-2005, 01:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks so much for posting the clip!! Are there more clips out there?
L/L ILY#99 L/LWYMM#69LL"I Do"#65
Keeper of: the kiss in 5.10 LL dancing in 5.13

My fanfiction
Old 02-26-2005, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Thanks, Alicia, for the LV News clip! I loved the cute little rapport between her and the interviewer. I liked when she was talking about how all the language from GG sticks with her and she's waiting for her head to run out of space to hold it all. Heh, same here with my own head.

Thanks Canopus for the E! Behind the scenes clip, and the caps! I love when she's like, "He does such a great job caring for these kids that I'm impressed, and I want. . .to see him with his shirt off." Cracked me up.

kitkat20, that's awesome you got to see the movie already. Thanks for the tidbits!

tinydancer821, yay for seeing the movie today! That's awesome.

Thanks for the links to the movie clips! Love how tiny Lauren looks next to Brad Garrett.

Last week I told my niece I'd take her to see it on the 4th, so she started a countdown for it. Everyday she tells me how many more days to go. It's cute.
Old 02-26-2005, 11:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

I won ticket yesterday to the sneak-a-peak preview of THE PACIFIER... me and 3 friends. jinkies!
Old 02-26-2005, 12:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

That's so lucky of you guys.
You'll have to come back and give us your opinion of the movie.

It's time to look at love from both sides now.-LUKE & LORELAI

Last edited by onetruething123; 02-26-2005 at 03:10 PM
Old 02-26-2005, 02:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Guys! I saw the Pacifier this morning and loved it!!! It was a really cute movie... Vin did an awesome job. There were a lot of really funny parts that weren't shown on the previews so i was happy about that. Also Lauren has a much bigger role than the commercials lead you to believe. It was just a feel-good movie... I don't want to reveal too much so we will just have to talk about it after you guys see it!
Old 02-26-2005, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinydancer821
Hi Guys! I saw the Pacifier this morning and loved it!!! It was a really cute movie... Vin did an awesome job. There were a lot of really funny parts that weren't shown on the previews so i was happy about that. Also Lauren has a much bigger role than the commercials lead you to believe. It was just a feel-good movie... I don't want to reveal too much so we will just have to talk about it after you guys see it!
Oh, you so aren't getting away with that description! How about a sentence description of each of her scenes. Just put a spoiler tag, skip some space and spill! I'd rather read about her funny parts before the critics reviews come out.
Old 02-26-2005, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

Heh. Can you describe this scene?

http://www.incinemas.com.au/movies/m...9#imagegallery

Last edited by A. B. Normal; 02-26-2005 at 07:12 PM
Old 02-26-2005, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Ahhhh

First thread I open after being away for the weekend and I find that pic here - Lex thanks for bringing it across

ETA: I just realised that's an Aussie site and that sure as hell wasn't online on Friday when I checked it - bastards for updating on the weekend *g*

Last edited by Nadine; 02-26-2005 at 08:50 PM
Old 02-26-2005, 08:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Maybe that's the scene where they get interrupted by the kiddies.

Yes, tinydancer, no worries on revealing too much. The more the merrier.