Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-11-2004, 10:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Java_Angel86
Thanks that means a lot coming from you . It was quite a long chapter actually, like 12 pages I think which for one chapter for me was long but it was their first date so I thought I would make it last as long as possible .

Yeah your name was supposed to be in it! I wasn't even going to put the fans in but then I was like 'Cat, catch yourself on. Of course someone is going to recognise them if they're out' and who better than you! (Well me but anyway ). Psyched that you like it, I will think about the next chapter in Scotland... maybe even write some if it gets too boring but hopefully it won't! Talk to you all on Sat

P.S. I've already decided I'm calling my child Tristan, I know that has nothing to do with Lauren and Scott really but I love that name
12 pages for a chapter is a lot .. my chapters are always like 3 pages long .. lol or short

hehe thanks again for writing me into this chapter .. great honor for me and yeah if you find the time .. continiue to write in scotland .. we´d like to read the new chapter as soon as possible .. but well take your time.. i dont wanna put anny pressure on you

tristan is also a beautiful name

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-11-2004, 11:35 PM
Banned

I just finished reading the new chapter........ *takes a deep breath* God, I loved it... I can't stop smiling!

Quote:
.. the kiss .. uh wow.. i had a picture in my mind of them kissing while i read the chapter .. it was so intense
Absolutely! I could see them while I was reading it! Really well written! Cat, you're the best!!
Old 11-12-2004, 01:35 AM
Supreme Fan

Wow, I should not be enjoying reading about real people as much as I am reading the latest addition to the fic! Lol. I will admit that I felt guilty for reading about them making out, though. It was nicely done, though, not smutty. Great chapter!

The mental picture of Scott in a black suit with the shirt open?

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.

Last edited by * Kay *; 11-12-2004 at 01:47 AM
Old 11-12-2004, 02:08 AM
Banned

I just rewatched the episode (well... for the 50th time or something like that lol)...

Did anybody notice that the first scene in Luke's appartement (the one with the hello kiss) is really long? I mean there are no cuts until Lorelai's 'perfect' which is exactly 1 minute and 10 seconds and a lot of lines to 'spit out' (like Alexis said they do..lol).
I really wonder how many times they had to shoot that scene! I'd love to see some outtakes

Edit:
I found something else!
The other kiss scene must have been filmed at least two times. Cause during the first kiss his hand is UNDER her jacket and during the second one its ABOVE her jacket!

Last edited by Squeegy; 11-12-2004 at 02:35 AM
Old 11-12-2004, 04:25 AM
Absolute Fan

I watched the kiss so many times last night!! To give me some inspiration to write

Kay - Thanks . I didn't want it to come off smutty so I'm glad it didn't! I was having a mental pic of Scott with the black suit and open collar too... DAMN FINE !!

Squeegy - Glad you liked it It's a relief 'cos I didn't want it to come off as unbelieveable y'know? T wasn't gonna have them kiss at the end but then I was "No they'll kill me!" plus I wanted them to kiss

Suz - Thanks again ... I'll definatley plan the next chapter when I'm away anyway (although usually I scrap that and start new anyway but ah well)

Talk to you guys on Sat

L/S support #1 ~ L/L supporter #20 ~ WYMM Supporters #48 ~ ILY supporter #94

Old 11-12-2004, 07:59 AM
Master Fan

Woh, that was a great ep. And the kisses just set the TV on fire. They maybe enjoyed it to shoot that scene over and over again. Who knows......

Java_Angel86 your new chapter is sooooo great. Keep on writing.
Old 11-12-2004, 10:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Squeegy
I'd love to see some outtakes

Edit:
I found something else!
The other kiss scene must have been filmed at least two times. Cause during the first kiss his hand is UNDER her jacket and during the second one its ABOVE her jacket!
i sencond your request about the outtakes

uh i think i have to rewatch the kiss again.. i have to admit that i only saw it twice

bye Cat ..see you on saturday

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-12-2004, 11:29 AM
Total Fan

Hey to everyone! How are you doing?
Here it's cold and the rain never stops. I'm having few days of break from university and so I'm reading jj fanfictions. Talking avout fictions...Java Angel MY COMPLIMENTS FOR YOUR NEW CHAPTER!IT WAS GREAT!You're doing a really good job. It's interesting and still realistic. I so loved the last scene. I expected them to kiss but not the way they did it. You wrote it in a way that in the end the kiss was sort of unexpected.Complimets again...Keep it on girl!
Old 11-12-2004, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Java_Angel86: awesome new chapter. Really well written. I adore this fic *grins* and the kiss was awesome. The whole date was cute.

I hope you have a nice trip to scottland.

I think I watched this new kiss more often then the old one from the dragonfly porch

RIP Gilmore Girls. RIP Veronica Mars.
Old 11-12-2004, 12:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

hmm i have to admti that i watched the kiss on the dragonfly porch more often .. cause this was the first kiss "THE" kiss i loved it .. well until Kirk cam running down the stairs

hi lor baby

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-12-2004, 12:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

So far I've watched the first kiss the most but that is because it was the only L+L interaction we got over the summer and until WITS. Give me a few weeks and I may have watched the last kiss just as much lol.
I have got a lot more time on my hands though because I've been put on indefinate sick leave due to my Asthma been bad and my work place been like a building site. I guess I will be doing alot of GG related activities over the next few weeks because I'm going to be so bored. I'm already bored and I've had half a day off lol.

MMS #55, ILY #64, WYMM #17, NSL #15, VT #4, LL #11

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/lookin_for_luke/ My day on the Gilmore Girl Set
Scott Patterson hugged me
Old 11-12-2004, 01:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Squeegy
I just finished reading the new chapter........ *takes a deep breath* God, I loved it... I can't stop smiling!

Absolutely! I could see them while I was reading it! Really well written! Cat, you're the best!!
I absolutely second that.
As I was reading the end I got this little flash, like *Kay* said, of feeling guilty for reading about them making out. Surprisingly, though, it dissapated almost immediately because of your skill, Java_Angel86, at writing them in the most realistic and sensitive way possible.

Not only could I see them in that last part but I really got the feeling that that is how a date between the two of them would go. All of it was so adorable and believable. I particularly liked (for whatever reason) the part where shes talking to him about Peal Jam. It was sweet.
I only wish I could say I've EVER had a date this nice. *Sigh* But that's what fantasy is for...
Old 11-12-2004, 02:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I absolutely second that.
your third that cause i was the first one who said it ,.and squeegy already said she second it

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-13-2004, 03:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey people

Just back from Scotland!! Wow it was tiring, out all day walking through Edinburgh, galleries, talks etc... we went to a play and a ghost hunt because Edinburgh is supposed to be the most haunted city in Europe... anyway sorry 'cos this is sooo off topic ! Thanks everyone for reviewing btw

I'm glad you like it, you can second, third, fourth it... I don't mind I just love that you like my fic. I know it's a bit weird because it's about real people and it's not exactly true(unless Scott and Lauren really do have a thing...hey I can hope right?), anyway what's a little fun speculation? I will start writing the next chapter tomorrow or Monday hopefully, too tired tonight and need to think about where to go next!
I watched the dragonfly kiss sooo many times!! It was their first kiss, I was psyched, plus it was the season finale so I had to get my fix until the next season... tho I have watched the kiss in the last episode quite a few times as well

Anyway hope everyone is having a good weekend
Cat x

L/S support #1 ~ L/L supporter #20 ~ WYMM Supporters #48 ~ ILY supporter #94

Last edited by Java_Angel86; 11-13-2004 at 05:05 PM
Old 11-13-2004, 03:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

hey ..welcome back Cat missed you glad you had fun in scotlan .. hehe with hunting a ghost

and yeah the dragonfly kiss was "the" kiss .... it was something special because it was the "ESK"

LEVERAGE campaign