Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-30-2006, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I haven't given up on L&L happy ending quite yet, not until she comes home pregnant LOL. I do hope DR. can make me believe that when they get back that the C&L game is over for good this time.

I don't know if people would have been board if L&L married this season, a good writing team could make it fun but still have the drama. And also why does the focus need to be L&L, what about returning the focus to the "Gilmore girls"?

Old 08-30-2006, 12:15 AM
Loyal Fan

LG Stargirl - I'd say you've probably just come at a fairly bad time, and I don't know if I'm speaking for anyone else here, but this thread is just a place we can vent our anger at the storyline, as spoilers are off limits everywhere else (the spoiler threads are a bit too chaotic for me) and often the people around us are spoiler-free so we can't rant and rave to them.
There are some down-sides to being 'spoiled', one of which is knowing when the not-so-good things are coming and I think some of us need a way to deal with our frustrations or anger... hence me making that avatar.
Whether people truely believe the words they're saying, that's a fuzzy line if you ask me. I made that avatar in anger a while ago, and then an hour later I thought it was the stupidest thing I ever did... then the latest spoilers made me bring it up, and now it seems stupid to me again.
If you get what I'm saying?

I just want to make it clear that I don't hate Lorelai or whatever, I can't even say I hate DR for writing these storylines yet, cause I haven't seen the episodes... even if it's pretty clear what is going to happen. I'll be watching it like the little fangirl I am, I'll make puking sounds when I see Chris, and I'll probably throw many objects at my computer screen and call Lorelai plenty of unflattering names.
... and when Luke and Lorelai get back together, all will be right in my world again, and DR will be the most beloved man in the GG world. It's just the way it goes.

Oh, and for the record, I believe we're the biggest Lauren fangirls and fanboys out there.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:30 AM
Master Fan

Well, I have given up. I don´t believe in a happy LL ending anymore....
Old 08-30-2006, 02:17 AM
Elite Fan

I can't believe she kisses that idiot, useless human being. This makes me sick.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 08-30-2006, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

It´s not the kissing, it´s the boinking him in the CS.....
Old 08-30-2006, 02:29 AM
Elite Fan

...what?? I mean, I read she asks him to come inside but I also read somewhere that she's uncomfortable with him...ok maybe I mixed up 2 episodes, gotta check it out!
I think I'm gonna watch season 7 with an emesis basin nearby.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:33 AM
Master Fan

From Bootie
Quote:
Chris drives an old red Mustang convertible for their movie date. He takes her home, she asks him to stay the night and kisses him. And it´s NOT a peck.
Double
Old 08-30-2006, 02:40 AM
Elite Fan

...great, that's just great...
My Lorelai love is slowly fading away... I'll wait for the episodes to decide but... damn it!
I suppose your Lorelai love is probably in Fiji by now, Tanja?
Old 08-30-2006, 02:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
I suppose your Lorelai love is probably in Fiji by now, Tanja?
You suppose right......I could say some pretty bad things about Lorelai right now, but this would prob bann me from this board.....

But she´s a *u*kin* b**ch !!!! Boinking Dopey in the CS !!!! All the memories of her and Luke are really destroyed now. This is a big SCREW YOU JJs from DR.

I´m so freakin´ mad right now......
Old 08-30-2006, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Anyone wishing Amy was running things again?

Old 08-30-2006, 02:52 AM
Master Fan

No, I wish this show had ended after S5.....
Old 08-30-2006, 03:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993
Anyone wishing Amy was running things again?
Yes.

I'd like to think Amy knew enough about the show and the fanbase to know where the absolute last line could be drawn. I'll be honest and say that it wasn't Lorelai sleeping with Chris, that was tip-toeing the line...
DR appears to have had no squalms in leaping over it.

I'm not quite sure if that metaphor makes a whole lot of sense, but I could see a believable storyline from Amy where even if Lorelai and Chris were together for a bit, she'd have a particular way of writing the part (as she had for 6 years) that wouldn't leave us throwing up, like keeping Lorelai distant, or self-loathing, or whatever... just not playing 'happy family' with Chris.

Again, I will have to wait until I see it to judge, cause it may still be very unromantic and awkward (which would still make me throw up) but like I said before, the second I see Lorelai happy with Chris, DR's failed in my eyes.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:06 AM
Loyal Fan

I'd like to know where Amy would have gone with this, would she have followed a C/L relationship as well? We all know she can be evil, so I think it's anyone's guess.

Hopefully Lorelai is just putting on an act and is quietly dying inside, pining for Luke and suffering the consequences of her actions. I consider Dopey are HUGE consequence!
Old 08-30-2006, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well we may never know where Amy was taking the SL but the one thing we do know is while she put them in that bed, it's DR. that is turning this it to a relationship when it was not needed, many fans don't want it and all it will end up doing is waisting half a season IMO.

Old 08-30-2006, 05:25 AM
Elite Fan

amy screw everything up in the first place. and maybe she told DR what she would do this season, so he put them in a relationship.

i am mad about all C/L having sex thing but it was expected. it's normal thing when you are in relationship to have sex, especially with a guy you know for 20 years. i'm mad more about them sleeping in her house, to me it would be logic for her to be uncomfrotable having sex with dopey in house which is practicaly lukes. and she is uncomfrotable doing it in his apartment. he said as far as i know that GiGi is not there. maybe she wants to hurt luke even more by doing that. we all know that babette will see them going in her house, and that whole SH will know by next morning. it means luke too ofcourse.
but i stil believe in LL happy ending. everyone have trouble in relationship. they can fix this, i know they can. DR i believe you, don't lose my trust, please.