Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-28-2006, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

Thank you so much for this thread! I cannot wait for season 7. These pictures make me so excited for new "GG" because my dvds have gotten worn out this summer. Lauren looks fantastic, as always.
Old 08-29-2006, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

On the date with Lorelai, Chris drives an old red Mustang convertible. When he takes her home, she asks him to stay the night and kisses him.

Thanks to Bootie.

Time to get the buckets!

Great they are de-Lukeing the CS and now we have this crap to watch, I just hope we don't see it on screen!

Old 08-29-2006, 02:27 PM
Extreme Fan

i need a bucket...or the ocean...whichevers bigger. I'm done. All out. Au revoir sweet stars hollow....unlikely to be seeing me watching in season 7

*goes and hides under the covers with House and VM dvd's*
Old 08-29-2006, 04:02 PM
Loyal Fan

okay it's officially official i'm not watching any of this season until LL are back together if they ever do, and Chris is gone, not just LL together, for me to watch this BS again he needs to be GONE!!!!!! and i know i said over on LG appreciation thread at the GG thread that i'd take/watch anything for LG, not anymore
yeah i'd give me about a month before I give in and start watching again but point is i'm mad

Quote:
*goes and hides under the covers with House and VM dvd's*
lol me too, I got my House, The Office, and Greys Anatomy DVDs to fill up my tuesday nights
Old 08-29-2006, 04:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Common' guys it's still Gilmore Girls bare with it, all L/L fans, as one myself....i don't think it's worth not watching my favorite show.....imo
Bunny #219 <3
at least you're a dedicated bitch... says the dedicated ****.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella21 (View Post)
Common' guys it's still Gilmore Girls bare with it, all L/L fans, as one myself....i don't think it's worth not watching my favorite show.....imo
It's not worth watching the characters fall down an endless pit...
We are going to be rocking through the night here Smokey!"
So join us at the NCIS board!
Old 08-29-2006, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

Awww, I can understand everyone's frustration. However, as a java junkie, I see this period as Lorelai FINALLY getting Chris out of her system for good! I mean, they have unfinished business that dates back to when they were teenagers. I think she kind of knows he's not really right for her, but she has ALWAYS wondered if she should be with the father of her kid. This is when she'll find out she ABSOLUTELY shouldn't be (w/ out thinking it was Sherry's pregnancy or something else like that screwing it up). Then, and only then, will she be free to marry Luke with her whole heart. Hopefully, Luke will figure his stuff out, too, and fight for his woman. I definitely want to see him try to get her back after he realizes what he lost! I'll be watching every minute. I hope you guys will really watch it, even though you're upset. The payoff in the end will be great.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

oh, goody. every day we get bad news. well, i'm not suprised. and i don't care anymore.
i'm sure they could show the whole thing, they wouldn't lost a lot of screen time. 2 minutes most.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate this "she needs to see what might have been" what would have happened if April didn't come along and Luke and Lorelai married June 3rd then she felt and itch to see what might have been? This whole SL is crap!

Old 08-29-2006, 07:03 PM
Loyal Fan

I know, but but like razzlephrat stated it's not worth watching the characters fall down an endless pit. It's just like come on with bogus April and Chris storylines, like I said just give me a month before I get withdrawl pains from not watching gilmore girls and i'll start watching again closing my eyes and plugging my ears when Chris is there though, too bad i'm not a Rory fan.
Old 08-29-2006, 07:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG Stargirl (View Post)
Awww, I can understand everyone's frustration. However, as a java junkie, I see this period as Lorelai FINALLY getting Chris out of her system for good! I mean, they have unfinished business that dates back to when they were teenagers. I think she kind of knows he's not really right for her, but she has ALWAYS wondered if she should be with the father of her kid. This is when she'll find out she ABSOLUTELY shouldn't be (w/ out thinking it was Sherry's pregnancy or something else like that screwing it up). Then, and only then, will she be free to marry Luke with her whole heart. Hopefully, Luke will figure his stuff out, too, and fight for his woman. I definitely want to see him try to get her back after he realizes what he lost! I'll be watching every minute. I hope you guys will really watch it, even though you're upset. The payoff in the end will be great.
ITA well put
Bunny #219 <3
at least you're a dedicated bitch... says the dedicated ****.
Old 08-29-2006, 07:39 PM
Loyal Fan

My stomach actually lurched
I dont' know what else to say except; gross, puke, barf, evil SL must die!

I will continue watching because I'm generally interested in how they are going to fix this ... good luck I say.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

Sorry, but my Lorelai respect just dropped another 100000 points.

I can´t believe she´s ****ing Dopey in the house where she and Luke may have lived, in their bed.....
And we should believe that she´s till pining for Luke ??? My arse !!!!!

Run Luke, run !!!!
Old 08-29-2006, 08:29 PM
Loyal Fan

well we don't know if they're ****ing, but if they are then yeah she's a [insert bad word here] To do that in a house that Luke paid for to get remodeled with new furniture for them two and kids and her to just do that with Dopey, it's ridiculous. I'm still trying to get over the fact that she slept with him 30 minutes after she broke up with the only man she loved, and I don't think i ever will.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Someone had it down to 10 minutes from break up to end in Dopey's bed, she must have taken he panties of in the car LOL

What I don't get is how Lauren can be okay with this and think it's normal, Lorelai ask Luke to marry her, she took the leap of faith and Luke jumped. The one time EVEN Luke needs her backing she shuts up and then does this.

I’m wondering what big payoff DR. will have to make us believe that Luke will ever what her back in his life, let alone his diner.