Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-06-2006, 10:23 AM
Addicted Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her that special and they felt

Tamy
Old 09-06-2006, 11:55 AM
Loyal Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her that special and they felt happy

Bunny # 243
Old 09-07-2006, 09:16 AM
Addicted Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her that special and they felt happy about

Tamy
Old 09-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her that special and they felt happy about breaking
Bunny #219 <3
at least you're a dedicated bitch... says the dedicated ****.
Old 09-07-2006, 12:09 PM
Loyal Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her that special and they felt happy about breaking the

Bunny # 243
Old 09-07-2006, 12:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her that special and they felt happy about breaking the routine

Vote Evangeline Lilly
Old 09-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Addicted Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her that special and they felt happy about breaking the routine.That

Tamy
Old 09-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her that special and they felt happy about breaking the routine.That afternoon
Bunny #219 <3
Old 09-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her that special and they felt happy about breaking the routine.That afternoon, Luke

Vote Evangeline Lilly
Old 09-07-2006, 02:55 PM
Addicted Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her that special and they felt happy about breaking the routine.That afternoon, Luke went

Tamy
Old 09-08-2006, 02:17 AM
Elite Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her that special and they felt happy about breaking the routine.That afternoon, Luke went to
Old 09-08-2006, 05:55 AM
Addicted Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her that special and they felt happy about breaking the routine.That afternoon, Luke went to Woodbury

Tamy
Old 09-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Loyal Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her that special and they felt happy about breaking the routine.That afternoon, Luke went to Woodbury to

Bunny # 243
Old 09-08-2006, 01:27 PM
Addicted Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her that special and they felt happy about breaking the routine.That afternoon, Luke went to Woodbury to meet

Tamy
Old 09-08-2006, 07:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her that special and they felt happy about breaking the routine.That afternoon, Luke went to Woodbury to meet with
Bunny #219 <3