Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-31-2006, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 08-31-2006, 05:16 PM
Loyal Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast

Bunny # 243
Old 08-31-2006, 06:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena

LOL. Sorry if it doesn't make much sense, but it cracked me up when "la macarena" was mentioned in GG.

Vote Evangeline Lilly
Old 09-01-2006, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 09-01-2006, 03:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss

Vote Evangeline Lilly
Old 09-01-2006, 05:49 PM
Loyal Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty

Bunny # 243
Old 09-02-2006, 04:23 AM
Elite Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She
Old 09-03-2006, 07:49 AM
Loyal Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let

Bunny # 243
Old 09-04-2006, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke
Old 09-04-2006, 05:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold
Old 09-04-2006, 09:17 AM
Loyal Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her

Bunny # 243
Old 09-04-2006, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her that
icon: xthebesthing
Old 09-04-2006, 05:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her that special
Old 09-05-2006, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her that special and

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 09-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Loyal Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times. Lorelai had lost all her money betting on Kirk that he would get sick while dancing the fast macarena with Miss Patty. She let Luke hold her that special and they

Bunny # 243