Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-12-2003, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Scott shanked Lorelai's mother after the party. Mommy called the bad guy cop because scary Keanu Reeves wanted everyone sitting on the porch. Then Scooby Doo ate fifteen bones. "Why Barnard! What kind of sheets are lucky to rip his pants off luke when he snores up the wall and farts!" said Lauren. Jared showed his cute biceps to Lauren and said, "How do you do that thing where your fist kiss goes the wrong direction?"
"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the
Labrat #22
Grissom: "I want my guys back."
Old 12-12-2003, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

Scott shanked Lorelai's mother after the party. Mommy called the bad guy cop because scary Keanu Reeves wanted everyone sitting on the porch. Then Scooby Doo ate fifteen bones. "Why Barnard! What kind of sheets are lucky to rip his pants off luke when he snores up the wall and farts!" said Lauren. Jared showed his cute biceps to Lauren and said, "How do you do that thing where your fist kiss goes the wrong direction?"
"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas
Old 12-13-2003, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are
Labrat #22
Old 12-13-2003, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning
Old 12-14-2003, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a
Labrat #22
Old 12-14-2003, 07:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 12-15-2003, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at
Labrat #22
Old 12-15-2003, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown
Old 12-16-2003, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when
Labrat #22
Old 12-17-2003, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly,
Old 12-18-2003, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the
Labrat #22
Old 12-19-2003, 03:09 AM
Master Fan

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the coffee
Old 12-19-2003, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the coffee came
Labrat #22
Old 12-19-2003, 02:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the coffee came with

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 12-19-2003, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the coffee came with pie.