Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-09-2004, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Scott shanked Lorelai's mother after the party. Mommy called the bad guy cop because scary Keanu Reeves wanted everyone sitting on the porch. Then Scooby Doo ate fifteen bones. "Why Barnard! What kind of sheets are lucky to rip his pants off luke when he snores up the wall and farts!" said Lauren. Jared showed his cute biceps to Lauren and said, "How do you do that thing where your fist kiss goes the wrong direction?"
"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the coffee came with pie. Emily wanted some more pie because she wanted to go to Lorelai's party but then Sookie went hunting and got a big cake for the party and for pregnant cravings of
Labrat #22
Grissom: "I want my guys back."
Old 03-09-2004, 06:37 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Scott shanked Lorelai's mother after the party. Mommy called the bad guy cop because scary Keanu Reeves wanted everyone sitting on the porch. Then Scooby Doo ate fifteen bones. "Why Barnard! What kind of sheets are lucky to rip his pants off luke when he snores up the wall and farts!" said Lauren. Jared showed his cute biceps to Lauren and said, "How do you do that thing where your fist kiss goes the wrong direction?"
"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the coffee came with pie. Emily wanted some more pie because she wanted to go to Lorelai's party but then Sookie went hunting and got a big cake for the party and for pregnant cravings of the
Old 03-10-2004, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the coffee came with pie. Emily wanted some more pie because she wanted to go to Lorelai's party but then Sookie went hunting and got a big cake for the party and for pregnant cravings of the things
Labrat #22
Old 03-12-2004, 10:30 AM
Total Fan

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the coffee came with pie. Emily wanted some more pie because she wanted to go to Lorelai's party but then Sookie went hunting and got a big cake for the party and for pregnant cravings of the things that

Come and visit Milo Ventimiglia and Benjamin McKenzie
Old 03-13-2004, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the coffee came with pie. Emily wanted some more pie because she wanted to go to Lorelai's party but then Sookie went hunting and got a big cake for the party and for pregnant cravings of the things that blow.
Old 03-16-2004, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the coffee came with pie. Emily wanted some more pie because she wanted to go to Lorelai's party but then Sookie went hunting and got a big cake for the party and for pregnant cravings of the things that blow. The
Labrat #22
Old 03-17-2004, 02:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the coffee came with pie. Emily wanted some more pie because she wanted to go to Lorelai's party but then Sookie went hunting and got a big cake for the party and for pregnant cravings of the things that blow. The party

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 03-17-2004, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the coffee came with pie. Emily wanted some more pie because she wanted to go to Lorelai's party but then Sookie went hunting and got a big cake for the party and for pregnant cravings of the things that blow. The party at
Labrat #22
Old 03-17-2004, 11:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the coffee came with pie. Emily wanted some more pie because she wanted to go to Lorelai's party but then Sookie went hunting and got a big cake for the party and for pregnant cravings of the things that blow. The party at the

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 03-17-2004, 12:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the coffee came with pie. Emily wanted some more pie because she wanted to go to Lorelai's party but then Sookie went hunting and got a big cake for the party and for pregnant cravings of the things that blow. The party at the house

Old 03-17-2004, 12:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the coffee came with pie. Emily wanted some more pie because she wanted to go to Lorelai's party but then Sookie went hunting and got a big cake for the party and for pregnant cravings of the things that blow. The party at the house of

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 03-17-2004, 05:49 PM
Passionate Fan

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the coffee came with pie. Emily wanted some more pie because she wanted to go to Lorelai's party but then Sookie went hunting and got a big cake for the party and for pregnant cravings of the things that blow. The party at the house of blues
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
Old 03-18-2004, 02:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the coffee came with pie. Emily wanted some more pie because she wanted to go to Lorelai's party but then Sookie went hunting and got a big cake for the party and for pregnant cravings of the things that blow. The party at the house of blues was

Old 03-18-2004, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the coffee came with pie. Emily wanted some more pie because she wanted to go to Lorelai's party but then Sookie went hunting and got a big cake for the party and for pregnant cravings of the things that blow. The party at the house of blues was the

[ 03-18-2004: Message edited Karen65 ]
Labrat #22
Old 03-18-2004, 02:52 PM
Loyal Fan

"Well I just lather up and wash that thing I right off me." After he scrubbed away the gritty mud, Jared went to confession and just went crazy about the booth at a bank near the bay. Rory wanted her to buy a red car because it was the hottest thing Lauren had to go away to the pyramids otherwise the snakes went digging. Then Luke came and went right in Lorelai. After supper, Rory went to Chinatown singing the towns a chicken! Then when the town fell apart Rory walked into Woodbury. She and Lane wrote a limerick about the camels which the llamas are planning a party at sundown when suddenly, the coffee came with pie. Emily wanted some more pie because she wanted to go to Lorelai's party but then Sookie went hunting and got a big cake for the party and for pregnant cravings of the things that blow. The party at the house of blues was the best