Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-27-2006, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

I dunno how I feel about the OTH writers bringing back this whole Leyton thing, I think they could have just let it be... oh well....

I just came to say goodnight, I'm trying to get to bed atleast a bit earlier, I wanna get up a bit sooner tomorrow and get some breakfast at a coffee shop or something, the weather's been so beautiful

so goodnight all!! es and s!!!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

I'm a hardcore Brucas Fan, so i get mad at Leyton. After all they've been through with that whole love triangle, the writers should just leave all that drama behind, and move on.
Old 04-27-2006, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Laura, hmm blueberry pie. glad you found a gift and all

I don't watch OTH.
Old 04-27-2006, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm Jayton and Leyton, so I am so torn!
Old 04-28-2006, 09:30 AM
Elite Fan

well i'm not a real fanatic with any of the OTH relationships but I agree, they should have left the Lucas/Peyton/Brooke triangle be allready!

Laura~ Aww Moomin stuff, that's so cool! well I hope you have fun today/tonight!

so what's up everybody? I'm doing fine, it's been such a beautiful day here today....

I'm actually going to my Aunt's again, she and one of her friends are hanging at her place and they said if I get bored I could join them...well my guy roomie just came home awhile ago and he started to drink beer and basicly complain well actually whine is more like it that "all the girls are the same, the bastard guys always get the girls and how women have wronged him in the past..." he's making me really uncomfortable, so I gotta get out of here, before it gets worse!! so I'll see you guys later
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-28-2006, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Maria, oh no, your roomie's doing that again? Well, hopefully you had fun at your aunt's.

So my godson's christening was today. From this day forward he'll be known as Nooa Johannes. Such a biblical name but cute nevertheless, IMO. He was so cute, I got to hold him, he was crying at first but stopped when I hushed him and swayed him in my arms.

Now I'm back home, I think I'm gonna watch some of my shows my dad has taped for me. See you guys later!
Old 04-28-2006, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Maria, I hate the love triangle too, but then I hate all love triangles.
Old 04-28-2006, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maria, I feel your pain. there's nothing worse than hearing a drunk man complain about girls. good thing you got out.

Laura awww you got him to stop crying. Congrats on the ceremony
Old 04-28-2006, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

aww Laura!

Weeeeelllll, my night was great...i went to the movies for a 9:45 show, and i went with my friend and 2 other guys. We saw that RV movie, and it wasn't too bad..but then we got coffee at Timothy's and just hung out, then we walked home and here i am typing it all down its about 12:30am now, and im not too tired...im drinking lots of water, i was playing some hardcore DDR in a miniput place beside the theatre
Old 04-29-2006, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

Laura~ Well sounds like you had a very good christening

and yeah, he's at it again... he was so hostile last night he nearly scared me with that... very strange behaviour from him,he's never been that bad... I dunno maybe with the spring and the sun shine and all that he's feeling it more...

Steph~ Yeaah....no,there is nothing worse than a guy who's feeling sorry for himself... Well I 'm very glad I got out when I did...I slept over at my Aunt's place

Tasha~ Well I'm happy you had a good night!

well I'm getting ready for the vappu celebrations tomorrow...I might go eat with sis and her bf tonight, we'll see....

Hope you're all enjoying your Saturday whatever it is that you're doing
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-29-2006, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Good evening, all!
Old 04-29-2006, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

heyy Anji angel! I love your sig, hilarious!! Frasier was a good show

I hope you're all having a good Saturday, I had dinner with sis and we stopped by at a bar after, it was fun

well anyway, I just came to wish everyone goodnight, I'm exhausted and with the vappu celebrations tomorrow I'm gonna be on my feet all day, so I need the rest...and also because of previously mentioned reason I probably won't be around tomorrow,but will see you guys on Monday! ya!!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-29-2006, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167
heyy Anji angel! I love your sig, hilarious!! Frasier was a good show
Hey, Maria!

Omg, no way, you like Frasier?! It's my all-time fave show, I love it! And thanks, I love whenever Frasier and Niles would resort to childhood bickering moments like that. Too cute!
Old 04-29-2006, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

Fraiser is awesome

i always watch it at like, 1am

when i was younger, i never had cable in my room, and i only had one channel, so i watched Fraiser because it was the only tv show on that channel Now im addicted.

Last edited by xO_tasha; 04-29-2006 at 06:17 PM
Old 04-29-2006, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I spent the day at my cousin's new apt which i never saw before
cute place and we all played scrable
I got 2nd place w/ 125 points