Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-25-2006, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

yeah, way back in like 2002 when it came on Finnish tv, I was able to get a few episodes on tape...the last one...then the one after Shelby comes back, the one with the parents day, which ends in the Shelby&Scott kiss...and then I think the one where they make a promo video for Horizon.... I'm so pissed they haven't re-run the show even once...instead we've seen the Nanny like 6 times and the same with shows like Party of five...

well I need to get to the shower now...catch you all later!! Mwah!!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-25-2006, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

ooh, i see. I just found out that its still on Canadian TV so i was happy. The second i get home, it comes on

See you later! Have fun in the shower!
Old 04-25-2006, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

people should never say 'have fun in the shower"
Old 04-25-2006, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by xO_tasha
yea, i love having a dream staring into his beautiful eyes
No complaining there.
Old 04-26-2006, 08:14 AM
Elite Fan

Hola chicas!

What's up with everyone...? I did the dishes today, it was way more exhausting than I thought it would be, I had to take breaks because my neck started to hurt and I felt dizzy,but that's probably because I hadn't eaten in a few hours, my blood sugar gets low really fast....

I don't know what it is,well okay I haven't been exactly going to bed early lately but I'm so tired again...so I figured I really need a nap right about now... so I'll see you guys later!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-26-2006, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Maria, your parents' trip around the world sounds so cool! I hope I'll be able to travel like that one day too. And congrats to them for the 30th wedding anniversary, too. My parents will celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary in May.

And I know what you mean, doing the dishes can be very exhausting. Like the last time I did it, it took 40 minutes! Have a good nap!

Tasha, maybe you could join us in the HG thread? Now that there are Maria, you and I who have actually seen the show, maybe we can have a proper discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll
people should never say 'have fun in the shower"
Why not?

Anji angel! How are you today?

My future godson's christening is on Friday and I still need to buy him a present. I actually had a dream about that last night, I tried to buy him stuff but I had to go home to get money and when I came back to the store, they had already sold the thing I was gonna buy. What a nightmare. And I don't have much idea what to wear either, apparently I don't own anything smart. But I'm still very happy about becoming a godmother!

I'm also stressing about studies, again... I came back to my study town last Thursday with the intention to study for my next exam which will take place in about 3 weeks. Well, I haven't even started yet and I'm going back home tomorrow. Then I'm supposed to come back and spend the next week here, studying again, until I go home for the summer probably on May 6th and start my summer job on the 8th. It doesn't look good, and I really can't afford messing up this exam now. Oh well, I guess I just need to pull myself together and get a grip.

I could eat something now, maybe noodles. Cos you know, they are soooo healthy.
Old 04-26-2006, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

off to to HG thread!!
Old 04-26-2006, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer

Why not?
it sounds erotic

God Bless on friday and I hope you find a gift.
good luck on the test. just breathe. everything will be ok

I hardly ever do the dishes and when i do I make a mess. I flood the kitchen
Old 04-26-2006, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Laura, I'm good. I loved OTH tonight.......do you watch that?
Old 04-27-2006, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll
it sounds erotic

God Bless on friday and I hope you find a gift.
good luck on the test. just breathe. everything will be ok
Erotic...

Thank you! I did find a gift, I bought an adorable set of Moomin flatware and a Moomin mug. And I think I also have my clothes covered.
Aww, thanks again! I know it'll be ok if I just buckle down, nothing's lost yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
Laura, I'm good. I loved OTH tonight.......do you watch that?
No, unfortunately I don't cos it airs on a channel we don't get here at my home.

I just got home, my mom picked me up from the railway station and then we went to buy the gift for my godson. Now we're heading to my sister and hubby's, I heard he baked some blueberry pie, yummy!

So see you guys later, love y'all!
Old 04-27-2006, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh.....it seems quite a few don't get it.
Old 04-27-2006, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

I watch OTH, but I haven't seen this weeks episode yet I d last weeks episode though...Jake and Peyton are ever so sweet

Laura~ Glad you found a present and got the clothes thing covered blueberry pie sounds heavenly!

well I'm afraid I must dash as well, I'm supposed to go to my Aunt's sometime after seven and since the weather is so pretty I figured I'd walk so catch you all later!!! ya all!!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-27-2006, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Jayton were so sad last night............so bittersweet.
Old 04-27-2006, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Jayton were so sad last night............so bittersweet.
omg...i almost died when Jake said: "You said i love you lucas..."

im definitely NOT a Leyton fan, so im mad
Old 04-27-2006, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh.....it seems quite a few don't get it.
We actually get that channel at my apartment (but not at home which means my parents, like I said earlier), but I don't have the nerve to be in my roomie's room all the time watching her television cos I don't own a TV myself. That's probably a good thing since I watch too many shows already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167

Laura~ Glad you found a present and got the clothes thing covered blueberry pie sounds heavenly!

well I'm afraid I must dash as well, I'm supposed to go to my Aunt's sometime after seven and since the weather is so pretty I figured I'd walk so catch you all later!!! ya all!!
I'm glad too, one thing less to stress about. I'm gonna wear my green skirt that has a big white flower pattern on it, yay! Green is . And yeah, blueberry pie was delicious, I ate 3 pieces.

Weather has been so pretty the past few days hasn't it? So summery. Like today when I arrived in my home town, it was 18,5 °C outside.

I'm so exhausted. I didn't get much sleep last night, only about 4 hours. So I think I'm gonna take a shower now and then go to bed so I won't look like a zombie at the christening tomorrow.

Good night, lovelies!