Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-07-2005, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Good evening, Kara & Maria!

So, my man died on Lost last night...if you guys watch that show. I am so devastated.
Old 04-08-2005, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

Heya. Yeah, I know! I heard about that... Who's the actor who played him? I've only seen a few episodes...I never could really keep up with that show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167
Well I don't know if I'll be on tomorrow I don't have any plans so far, but I don't know if I'll be online anyway...
Yeah, I see that you're away...again. I get out of school early today too, but then I have to work. Blahh.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 04-08-2005, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by **SuperGirl**
Heya. Yeah, I know! I heard about that... Who's the actor who played him? I've only seen a few episodes...I never could really keep up with that show.
Ian Somerhalder, my baby, omg I am in love w/him, lol.
Old 04-08-2005, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

I ed like a baby when Boone died *sniff*. He's got one set of killer eyes on him, that Ian does .

Sooo, how are y'all?
Old 04-08-2005, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Omg, I friggin' bawled when my Boone-Baby died! He will always be my fav! And yes, his eyes, swoon!
Old 04-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

Your avi is making me sniffle again . I've got some Ian pics that I may make into avis someday because he's such a pleasure to fool around with on PSP
Old 04-09-2005, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

Helloooo stranger! You with the name that starts with an Sssshhh

We don't get Lost here... Ian is okay, don't kill me, heh but I'm not a huge fan really...

I really need to go to bed, I've been clubbing and dancing all night.....
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-09-2005, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww, yeah, I can't help but kinda tear up too, lol. And I have tons of pics of him, he's my baby, lol.

Aww, it's ok, Maria, I still luv ya, although he's way more than just "ok" to me, lol. And besides, that leaves more of him for me, lol.
Old 04-10-2005, 05:45 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
So, my man died on Lost last night...if you guys watch that show. I am so devastated.
we'll just be getting ep 5 by this thursday over here in Manila but i'm so super spoiled. so i'm sad that boone had to die.

maria: i'm no ian fan either but i love his character boone in LOST. and did i tell you, i'm not even a fan of hayden!

shari: i can't wait to see ep 20 here! the last time i cried because of a tv show was probably dawson & joey break-up in DC.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-10-2005, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww, wow no Ian fans here, lol. Well more for me then, lol.
Old 04-12-2005, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Heh, yeah, I just remember him on Smallville. That's it. Oh yeah, and LAAH, of course.

Haven't been able to watch much TV since I'm either at school or work, or doing homework at home. It sucks, man! Grr.

Anyway, how are you guys? Hey Linsday, Shari...Long time no talk. I'm in the process of looking for a new job, wish me luck!

Old 04-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

LAAH, great movie.

I'm watching Jeopardy, lol.
Old 04-13-2005, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

hey Lindsay girl....I think I knew you're not a Hayden fan but it's all cool...like Anji said , more for me lol

I just read somewhere that Lost will begin here sometime next year so it'll be a while...

I just watched some re-runs, Felicity (which i don't mind seeing as it is my all time favourite show! ) and an older show called Sisters, George Clooney is visiting the show at the moment, not bad, nor bad at all

She will be loved by Maroon 5 is on MTV right now...love this song!

Good luck with the job hunting Kara darling! I hope I catch you on Msn sometime, it's been forever since we've chatted...*sniff*
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-13-2005, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Good evening!
Old 04-13-2005, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

I love the SWBL video...I still have yet to see the one for their new song (Sunday Morning). Blah. Oh yeah, and still...I think Windows Messenger is down. Either that, or the web guy changed the settings on my computer so that I can't get on. I wouldn't be surprised. I'll try to figure something out though, but anyway, I'm out of school in about 15 minutes now, and then I'm off to work. So, you all have a good day, and I should be back tomorrow, hopefully for longer.