Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-12-2005, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

well it's just a scope...

For the longest time, I'm actually reading a book... It seems good....

This weekend is sooooo uneventful....
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 02-14-2005, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

What did you do? I had to work. Had plans to go to the movies twice, and both times I ended up not going. We went to Hollywood Video though and ended up getting like...6 movies.

What book are you reading?

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 02-14-2005, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

Well I ended up doing nothing much...watched some movies, some telly, went to eat Chinese with my sis on Saturday night and I read my book...

I'm reading Last Chance Saloon by Marian Keyes..
It's funny, I was at the movies with my sis today, but I was waiting for her to get off work at a cafe and I sat there by myself reading my book, but it was rather hilarious, because the Finnish title of the book ( i'm reading a Finnish translation of it...) straightly translated would be " There is still hope", so here I am on valentine's day alone at a cafe, eating cake, drinking hot chocolate and reading a big red book entitled "There's Still Hope " I considered putting up a sign saying " this is not what it looks like, I'm not *that* desperate"
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 02-15-2005, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

I'd have traded weekends with you. I don't think I got to sit down the whole weekend, except during church service. But I don't count that because it's stressful trying to keep Keaton quiet .

I did go sliding on Saturday though. It was beautiful. We went at 4 so the sun was low and starting to set. There wasn't a wiffle of wind and the temp was just above freezing level. And there wasn't anyone else there to share the hill with. We had a great time. Except for that one time when I hit a ramp and landed on my bum quite jarringly
Old 02-15-2005, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

Sliding, at 4 am? sorry about your poor bum!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 02-15-2005, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

NO, it was 4pm The sun was starting to set, silly I'm not that insane .
Old 02-15-2005, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Maria, if I saw you sitting down reading that book...I don't know. I would assume that you need someone to talk to.

Old 02-16-2005, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasha
NO, it was 4pm The sun was starting to set, silly I'm not that insane .
Well one never knows about you crazy Canucks

Kara- Well it's not that kind of book, just an excellent piece of fiction
icon credit
Hayden
Old 02-16-2005, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

What is about, exactly? Over the summer when I had nothing to do, I'd read some Nora Roberts ...the only books I read now are text books for my classes. And I don't even read those, just kind of...skim through.

Old 02-17-2005, 01:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167
I'm reading Last Chance Saloon by Marian Keyes..
I've read it and I liked it too! Marian Keyes is a good writer, I've liked all her books so far.
Old 02-17-2005, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

Well I sat at a cafe today for almost 3 hours reading the book, I just couldn't put it down...It's amazing I got home even now, I could still so easily be there.. it was just so comfy and nice there...heh
icon credit
Hayden
Old 02-17-2005, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Do they have like, couches and stuff? I loooove going to Starbucks over here because their couches are so comfy and it's just so relaxing. I could live there, if they'd let me. You know, eat their food, sleep there...they even have a bathroom?

Old 02-18-2005, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

well they have really comfy chairs and such... and they do have a bathroom there...

I'm heading out tonight with my roomie, so I'm not gonna be on Msn tonight Karebear... but I'll see you next week I hope..
icon credit
Hayden
Old 02-18-2005, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Awww, okie. No chat today...What am I going to do? Actually do my school work perhaps? Nahhhh. You know I can't come on FF on the weekends, and I wont be here on Monday because I don't have school. So, we'll talk Tuesday.

Where are you and your roomie going?

Old 02-18-2005, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

we're going over to this guy friend of hers who just got a new place, a couple of guys are there, so we're probably going to a bar with them....
icon credit
Hayden