Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2011, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes as long as they make each other happy that is good enough for me and if marriage and babies happen it will be when they are both ready
Old 12-27-2011, 10:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Very true. If Rachel wants to establish a career before family then I respect her decision. She shouldn't have to give up her dreams to have a family when she's not ready. It should be a mutual decision or else the relationship won't last. Maybe when she's got a few seasons of Hart of Dixie under her belt she'll be ready. Hayden's had a lot of success in Hollywood. Now it's her turn.
The only people for me are the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars. -Jack Kerouac
icon credit: made by me
Old 12-27-2011, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly Rachel is at the peak of her career at the moment she doesn't want to start a family now like you said maybe after she has done a few series of Hart of Dixie
Old 12-30-2011, 02:53 PM
Extreme Fan

However, still doesn't mean they can't get married.
The only people for me are the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars. -Jack Kerouac
Old 12-31-2011, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I agree I hope one day they will get married and have the most beautiful babies
Old 12-31-2011, 09:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Awwwww, stop! Too cute.
Old 01-01-2012, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know just the thought of it is too cute
Old 01-02-2012, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder what they did for New years?
I think they would have cute kids
Old 01-02-2012, 02:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosecrystals (View Post)
Very true. If Rachel wants to establish a career before family then I respect her decision. She shouldn't have to give up her dreams to have a family when she's not ready. It should be a mutual decision or else the relationship won't last. Maybe when she's got a few seasons of Hart of Dixie under her belt she'll be ready. Hayden's had a lot of success in Hollywood. Now it's her turn.
She's had quite the same success tho. She got hugely popular on The O.C. and is now just gaining more popularity with her new show. So I don't think she's just now at the peak of her career.

I did read somewhere she said she doesn't want to juggle work and kids, but if Hart of Dixie continues to go on for seasons, I'm sure they will eventually plan on kids. Unless they decide to just do the marriage thing first.

Quote:
I wonder what they did for New years?
There were pictures of Hayden picking her up at the airport in Toronto before Christmas, so I'm assuming they were just up there for New Years! Hope they had a good time!
Old 01-02-2012, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome thanks for the info I hope they had a great Christmas and New Year what ever their plans were
Old 01-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Jacey,that's very true. She's definitely had success. But maybe she wants more, you know? Whatever her decision I respect it. Imagine if Hart of Dixie was on tv years from now? It's like okay you need to have kids at some point, lol. It may last for a while, though. The ratings are good I hear.

But they should at least get married if they're not gonna have kids. C'mon, give us something!

I bet what ever they did there was lots of kissing and loving involved.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree Rachel has had success before with The OC which I love and her character Summer was always my favourite Hart of Dixie could go on for many series which is great but please can they at least get married during that time we need something

I bet it did involve lots of kissing and loving
Old 01-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Who knows, they could be secretly married.

I wonder if they went to any new years parties.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosecrystals (View Post)
Who knows, they could be secretly married.

I wonder if they went to any new years parties.
With them you never know.

But, I really do hope sometime in this year they will get married or engaged again, I guess they could still be engaged for all we know. The first time he proposed was during Christmas, so maybe he did again this year.

I don't know how reliable this site is, but this was posted before New Years:

Quote:
"Actors & Musicians are ringing in the New Year around the globe — and we’re gathering a list of all the celeb approved hot-spots to watch the ball-drop. However, one celebrity you won’t see out partying is Hayden Christensen.

Hayden revealed to us that he will just be kicking back with his actress girlfriend Rachel Bilson for the New Year’s ringing in 12′ with his pretty sweetheart.
- What will Hayden Christensen be doing for New Years? � Bazaar Daily News

They probably just stayed home. Between both of them, I don't see them as the partying/going out type.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelOnline (View Post)
With them you never know.

But, I really do hope sometime in this year they will get married or engaged again, I guess they could still be engaged for all we know. The first time he proposed was during Christmas, so maybe he did again this year.

I don't know how reliable this site is, but this was posted before New Years:

- What will Hayden Christensen be doing for New Years? � Bazaar Daily News

They probably just stayed home. Between both of them, I don't see them as the partying/going out type.
I hope they get engaged/married this year. That would be the cutest.

Nothing wrong with staying home. I'd rather stay home and be comfy on such a cold time of year. You go to parties you have to pretty it up and hang around people you could care less about. They could have their own dinner at home and celebrate their way. You know with family and close friends. That's the best way to have a good new year I think.