Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2012, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

Hey Nikki it's great to have you here they are such a cute couple and hopefully we will here news of wedding bells soon
Old 02-29-2012, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm glad to be here . I hope that we hear wedding bells news soon too and this time i hope that it isn't just something media would make up. I want it to be the real thing for them. they are so adorable.

I don’t want realism, I want magic ✨
Old 03-01-2012, 07:13 AM
Extreme Fan

They are adorable. Few people rooted for them in the beginning. Everyone was like, "she should go back to Adam." "He should be with Natalie Portman." They're an unlikely couple. You wouldn't expect them to end up together, but I have to say that they fit together very well. Rachel is a sweetheart and I think after all of Hayden's awful relationships that he deserves someone that sweet and down to earth. And I've never seen him that happy with anyone else. They always look so content and happy in paparazzi shots.

And I hope we get a real wedding too. and babies. Hahahhaha.
The only people for me are the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars. -Jack Kerouac
icon credit: made by me
Old 03-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

I know there were alot of Adam/Rachel fans that weren't rooting for them but they seem so happy together I hope Rachel fans will be happy that she is with someone she loves
Old 03-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Extreme Fan

A lot of people in general didn't like them. On a bunch of a gossip websites people said they were faking the relationship and Rachel was
Hayden's f-*-g hag. Others claimed Rachel was growing tired of him because he was snorting cocaine a lot. Just really awful things. I can't understand why some just can't let them be when they are clearly so happy. And the fact that people would spread around such ugly lies, just sick.

They're probably two of the most down to earth celebs in Hollywood. Still doesn't stop people from being petty and mean out of jealousy.

But it's good to know they do have supporters too like us!
The only people for me are the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars. -Jack Kerouac
Old 03-02-2012, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

We just want them to be happy

Old 03-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Cute. Can't believe it's been 4 years since Jumper came out.
Old 03-02-2012, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They are adorable together I have been rooting for them since the start of their relationship and I am one of them who really loved Adam and Rachel together, But I think of it as If they make each other happy that is all that matters. . I beleive that these two make each other happy.

wow, i can't believe that it has been four years since jumper. I remember going to the theater and seeing that movie. it was a good movie.

I don’t want realism, I want magic ✨
Old 03-03-2012, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

I can't believe its been 4 years either! They do make each other happy and thats all that matters
Old 03-17-2012, 07:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Rachel and Adam were cute. But things didn't work out and Rachel and Hayden are happy together, so I support them.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

I agree sometimes relationships don't work out and it meant that Rachel could then move on and find love with Hayden and they seem really happy so I am happy too
Old 03-20-2012, 10:03 AM
Extreme Fan

It's great that they've found happiness together.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

It is It's a busy job they both have taking them all over the world so its good they have found each other as they know the stress of the job and also that they will be travelling lots
Old 04-03-2012, 11:52 AM
Extreme Fan

In semi related news, I've seen Rachel's Magnum Ice cream commercial quite a bit the past few days.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

Cool I think I've seen that but can't remember