Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Supreme Fan

hey Val..long time no see

ok,so I have a little random story to share
For the past few days in my art class we're studying fashion design and we had to go through magazines and cut out pictures off people in formal attire. Well I was searching through an issue of Teen Vogue and I cam across this:
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...ue_april08.jpg
my instincts told me to rip the page out and shove it in my book bag

Then the next day we had to finish the project. My friend was helping me look through magazines since she was already done. And I was looking at yet another Teen Vogue(the teacher had\s a lot of teen magazines from previous students) and I was turning the page and I came across this:
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p..._march08_a.jpg
and my friend said "ooh! Cut him out! He's in a suit" and she kept tapping on the page. I was like "ok",trying to keep calm..so I cut out the middle picture of him and glued it to my paper. I didn't manage to save all of the other pictures,but I did stash the one of Hayden in the blue scarf and the one on the bottom left into my purse

And to bring this together and make it Nayden related: We were watching a boring movie on fashion design today in art class, and after it was over we had to finish working on our designs. And I was having trouble about what to add to mine so I glanced around the room and I came across this magazine sitting on someone else's table. And it happened to be the "Nayden" issue of Teen People,the one they did in 2005 with this cover
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...rmal_tp-45.jpg
and through out the rest of class I kept trying to figure out how I'd get my hands on it Because I wanted that issue for awhile and I love Nayden..but stealing is bad and I'm* kind of* glad I didn't steal it

so that's just a little Nayden I had in my day
Old 05-12-2008, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marissa, you have the best stories.
Sounds like an interesting week in art class.

And you are a better person than I. I would have taken the magazine

Or at least asked if I could have it for my "project"
Old 05-13-2008, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

hey Val...it's been a while

good story Marissa or stories should I say heh

and I probably would have swiped it too but I actually have that issue,they don't sell the magazine here,but an FF friend of mine sent me one from Canada,at first she couldn't find it but then stumbled upon one accidentally
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-18-2008, 06:57 AM
New Fan

I love your story Marissa. He does look very sexy in those pics
I wish though, that Teen People picture of Nayden, if they actually had a full picture without all the writing on the front of it. I would love to see him holding her hand that way
Old 05-18-2008, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They actually have this one.

I think it's even better than the one on the cover.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:23 AM
Supreme Fan

I love that picture
The way Hayden looks at her is just

thanks ladies,here's another little tale

My best friend and I had a funny conversation the other day about these two.
It was about Hayden going to the premiere of New York, I love you with Rachel and he runs into Natalie. And Natalie tries to steal Hayden from Rachel and the two end up getting in a cat fight over him, and he thinks "wow, two beautiful women fighting over me" and I said "Fangirls fight over him all the time" and she said "Yeah,but he doesn't see that. And plus we're nice about it."...it seemed more funny when we were actually talking about it..we always have funny conversations about Hayden
Old 05-19-2008, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

That is my favourite pic of them probably that's why I had to have that mag!

interesting convo... allthough I have a hard time imagining that would actually happen I don't think Natalie or Rachel for that matter are very much into "cat fights" and all
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-19-2008, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's so Knots Landing The cat fights and soap drama.

I love that pic best.
The way he holds her and looks down and I her dress.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Knots Landing means nothing to me I've heard the name but don't connect it anywhere...

yeah it is the best, man the way he looks at her! you just can't fake that...

Natalie's movies the Magorium Emporium or whatever and The Other Boleyn Girl are coming to theaters here,but the first one has been dubbed in Finnish so I'm gonna pass on that and I wasn't really interested in OBG anyway...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-20-2008, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Knots Landing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia was a night time soap that aired in the 1980's

Lots of cat fights between the 2 Queen bee characters. One was in a swimming pool.

OBG can wait till dvd rental.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:49 AM
Elite Fan

wow, Knots Landing sounds like quite the quintessential soap,didn't regognise any of the actors/actresses,but I was,well we were quite young at the time...it's probably aired here too at some point...ooh,the queen bee fights are the best,especially the ones in a swimming pool, didn't Melrose Place specialize in those?

well I can think again when it comes to rental..I might rent the Magorium sometime and watch the original version...i hate dubbed movies, good thing I don't live in France, Spain or Germany! for example...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-22-2008, 04:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

hey everyone,
i love them also, can i be added.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I added you, welcome to the board!
Old 05-23-2008, 10:37 AM
Supreme Fan

Hey guys! Newbie here. Can I please be added, I LOVE this couple so much. I just watched SW II & III so I had to come here and squee.

If only there was a Nayden reunion.

Have to post this vid, all these BTS clips are so adorable, I just watch and grin. YouTube - Hayden and Natalie

And guys, considering I'm a newbie in the group (I'm Iva, btw ), can you direct me to some squee-worthy NH clips, quotes? Are they BFF/still hanging around or has it lessend after the filming ended?

I know I sound silly.

So when you healed me, you risked all of this getting out, didn't you?
Yeah.
Why?
It was you.
|Max Evans + Liz Parker|
Old 05-23-2008, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

hey Iva...welcome to the board, I'm Maria,one of the mods,nice to meet you I added you

well, they are in the same movie "New York, I Love You" that's filming at the moment,but unfortunately it's an episode movie and they're not in the same segment time will tell,if they'll both be at some premiere of the movie...

and well, I don't know about particular clips/quotes,but this site DESIRING HAYDEN.NET �Your #1 Source for Hayden Christensen �V 46 has pretty much everything Hayden related there is on the web,they do have a channel at youtube too I think...and you can always search youtube...but I think the previously mentioned website should have atleast some Hayden/Natalie related stuff too (I don't venture much outside that site,so I don't know of other options...)

and well we've been speculating a lot about that here,whether they still keep in touch or not,but if they are it's not anywhere publicly ,there has been no pics or rumours or talk of any connection being kept between these two so we can only hope really that they haven't lost touch completely...

and you don't sound silly at all really...
icon credit
Hayden