Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-11-2008, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Adding you both. Welcome to the board!
Old 04-12-2008, 03:53 AM
Elite Fan

Steph~ yeah it's not easy...hmmm Spielberg,yeah he can do more than one...

Chrissy...welcome here as well

*nayden*~ Glad you like it,hope you stick around!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-13-2008, 06:53 PM
Supreme Fan

..I had to see the first post again to see all the wonderful banners

wow,16 threads ..Nayden love

I want to make some more Nayden art

I heard that Natalie and Hayden are supposed to be doing a new movie together,does that mean we'll finally get more Nayden?
Old 04-14-2008, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

well hope you can make that art soon

and I guess that remains to be seen allthough if you're talking from a romantic point of wiew,the answer would probably be no, seeing that Hayden is pretty tight with Rachel Bilson these days....
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-14-2008, 05:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167 (View Post)
well hope you can make that art soon

and I guess that remains to be seen allthough if you're talking from a romantic point of wiew,the answer would probably be no, seeing that Hayden is pretty tight with Rachel Bilson these days....
ok

no,not really..I've kind of gotten over the fact that that the chances of that happening are very slim..I have no comment on the Hayden/Rachel comment
Old 04-14-2008, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Also we don't even know if they will be in the same story segment in the movie.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:22 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't think they're in the same segment unfortunately . One day *fingers crossed*. Maybe we'll get some pics if they both attend the premiere for it?
Old 04-15-2008, 07:53 AM
New Fan

I really hope to see some more nayden action soon. But only time will tell I guess.
Old 04-15-2008, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

*nayden* ~ You're welcome for the add

Just a few things I'd like to remind you of, I know you're new here and don't probably know yet how things work around here,but it is the custom here not to "double post" meaning if you have posted last in the thread and you have something to add please use the edit message button on the right side below your post and edit in your earlier post,it's very easy to do also posting fan art is fine but if you want to post that much of it, please just use links instead of images(I'm going to do it for you this time...) because it makes the page very very hard to load for people using a dial-up connection and also if you didn't make all of it yourself, it's good to mention that too just to give credit where it's due These are just simple rules to make things work for all of us here,you're new but you'll get the hang of it soon I'm sure You did post some very pretty art and I appreciate the enthusiasm on your part, just remember what I told you for next time ok?

Jidsy~ well figures as much oh well, I guess we'll see what happens with this project as time goes on...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-15-2008, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jidsy <3 (View Post)
I don't think they're in the same segment unfortunately . One day *fingers crossed*. Maybe we'll get some pics if they both attend the premiere for it?
That's something to look forward to

Wow, lots of arts... to tired right now.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:23 AM
Elite Fan

yeah, I guess it's better than nothing
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-17-2008, 04:53 AM
New Fan

Please add me to the list!