Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-17-2010, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Have fun at the concert, Val!

Steph, I hope you're feeling better and not too busy at work so you were able to celebrate your birthday.

Sorry I haven't been around. I've just been really busy with work and other stuff so it doesn't leave me much time or energy to post outside my board.

But I've been doing fine. I started my paid job on October 1st, had my unemployed day the day before. I got my first paycheck this Friday and a raise too. I also went to a really awesome concert on Friday! Been visiting family (my parents, my grandparents from my dad's side, my grandma from my mom's side), had a dinner with my sisters and our childhood friends. Applied to a permanent job at the tax office, actually got an interview which made me worried but didn't get the job which made me happy. Oh, and I won a t-shirt in a contest on radio, never have before so it was cool.

I guess that about sums it up. xD

Just because you guys asked me direct questions in the previous thread, I'm gonna answer them even if you don't remember.

Val, my nephew turned 4 in August. (And I spent last weekend with him at my parents' and had an awesome time because he really is the best kid ever. )

Steph, the play I saw a few weeks ago was Vigil (adapted for the British stage as Auntie and Me as Wikipedia tells me ) by Morris Panych.

Now I should really go to bed, I'm gonna try to work some hours in the next three weeks so I can have the Friday before my Adam concert off to travel to Helsinki. So that means long days at work and the earlier I get there the better. At least I need the sleep!
Old 10-17-2010, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

The cold is gone and I was able to enjoy my birthday.
Had a great dinner with my friends.

Val, the concert is not too far away.

Laura, for paid job!!!!
Get some rest.

Quote:
I'm gonna try to work some hours in the next three weeks so I can have the Friday before my Adam concert off to travel to Helsinki.
Will you also be visiting Maria?
Old 10-17-2010, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Laura, for paid job!!!!
ITA!!

Quote:
Val, the concert is not too far away.
Quote:
Have fun at the concert, Val!
Thank you! I know!
Guys, is there any of you who is a fan of Green Day? They're coming here the day of my birthday and the mayority of my friends are attending

Quote:
Val, my nephew turned 4 in August. (And I spent last weekend with him at my parents' and had an awesome time because he really is the best kid ever. )
oh yeea i remember seeing pics of him when he was little!

icon credit: guilderferns
Old 10-18-2010, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
The cold is gone and I was able to enjoy my birthday.
Had a great dinner with my friends.
That's good to hear, I'm glad.

Quote:
Laura, for paid job!!!!
Get some rest.
Haha, thanks. Not gonna lie, getting paid adds some extra pressure. xD
I will try, it's not going well though.

Quote:
Will you also be visiting Maria?
Yes, in fact I'll be staying at her place and we'll go to the concert together.

Quote:
Guys, is there any of you who is a fan of Green Day? They're coming here the day of my birthday and the mayority of my friends are attending
I'm not a fan per se, but I do like many of their songs. Have your friends asked to go with them? Because I think you should.

Quote:
oh yeea i remember seeing pics of him when he was little!
He's grown a lot since then.

How are you guys? I had a spontaneous shopping spree with my personal stylist sister today! I bought a pair of jeans, two plaid shirts (yay finally, I've been looking for a perfect one for two years ), two cardigans, two tops, a sweater and a blouse. Not bad.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

My friend was a big Green Day fan back in the day.

Quote:
Not gonna lie, getting paid adds some extra pressure.
It does. I so know what you mean.
But, the plus side is that you get to save and spend money you worked hard for.

Quote:
Yes, in fact I'll be staying at her place and we'll go to the concert together.
Sweet!

You did good shopping!
I should go soon.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It does. I so know what you mean.
But, the plus side is that you get to save and spend money you worked hard for.
I wasn't stressed out before, now I am. xD But the money is of course nice. I just wanna feel I deserve it.

Quote:
Sweet!
She's also coming to visit me this weekend.

Quote:
You did good shopping!
I should go soon.
Haha, I've got a good stylist sister.
When you do, tell me what you bought.

Damn, I should be in bed already!
Old 10-19-2010, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm not a fan per se, but I do like many of their songs. Have your friends asked to go with them? Because I think you should.
Yes they have but I don't listen to their songs as much as them. I like some songs yes, but not to go to a concert, i hope you know what i mean. Plus, I'd like to do something for my birthday than I really want to, for example, go to my favorite restaurant

BTW, Laura, I'm glad you found what you were looking for shopping! Specially for those plaid shirts!
It's difficult, I've been looking for my own too, but haven't found the perfect ones yet. So maybe soon

This week is the uni week, so there's always something to do at the campus. It's awesome because you have fun with friends! Tomorrow I'm seeing a comedy with them!

Bad news on the other side, my boyfriend and me are done, because I wanted so. It's difficult and shoking to change my life like that, but I will be good.

Old 10-20-2010, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yes they have but I don't listen to their songs as much as them. I like some songs yes, but not to go to a concert, i hope you know what i mean. Plus, I'd like to do something for my birthday than I really want to, for example, go to my favorite restaurant
That makes sense. Maybe some other time. Or if your friends treated you to it.

Quote:
BTW, Laura, I'm glad you found what you were looking for shopping! Specially for those plaid shirts!
It's difficult, I've been looking for my own too, but haven't found the perfect ones yet. So maybe soon
Haha, I know, it's surprisingly difficult. But I love mine! One is black/white/pink and the other is purple. Hope you find a good one too.

Quote:
This week is the uni week, so there's always something to do at the campus. It's awesome because you have fun with friends! Tomorrow I'm seeing a comedy with them!
That's sounds awesome, I hope you have a god time! Are you talking about a play? What is it called?

Quote:
Bad news on the other side, my boyfriend and me are done, because I wanted so. It's difficult and shoking to change my life like that, but I will be good.
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. But if you feel it's the right decision, that's good. Hang in there.

I'm supposed be cleaning for the weekend before Maria arrives but I haven't got anything done. I've been watching Chuck instead. They aired the 1st season here during the summer and I DVR'ed it. I just started watching it yesterday, I've watched like 3 episodes and I already love it. Does anyone else watch it?

But damn, I really do have to clean! Gotta do the dishes now.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

Ha-ha ,it's okay Laura,I can just close my eyes and step over the garbage

sorry about your boyfriend Val,but I'm glad it feels like the right choise though
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-20-2010, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I just wanna feel I deserve it.
You do, Laura!
Quote:
She's also coming to visit me this weekend.
I wish I could be there too!
Quote:
When you do, tell me what you bought.
Ok

Don't watch Chuck

Quote:
Plus, I'd like to do something for my birthday than I really want to, for example, go to my favorite restaurant
That would be nice
Quote:
Sorry to hear that, but if it is for the best
Old 10-21-2010, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for your support Steph, Laura & Maria
I'm going to be good, I feel like I don't have problems or fights to worry about now so that's the most important thing!

Laura & Maria, have fun on your time together you're going to a concert too, right??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll
Don't watch Chuck
Why that, Steph? You don't like it?

Old 10-21-2010, 11:36 PM
Elite Fan

Val~ i'm glad you're so good with the decision,if it gets that hard sometimes it's just time to let go

And no concerts this weekend (atleast that I know of
) we'll go see Adam Lambert when Laura comes to Helsinki to stay with me two weeks from now
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-22-2010, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm going to be good, I feel like I don't have problems or fights to worry about now so that's the most important thing!
That is a good feeling to have.

I don't watch much TV. Don't have time cause I spend it all on the internet
Old 10-23-2010, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Thank you Maria & Steph

Quote:
I don't watch much TV. Don't have time cause I spend it all on the internet
same here!

so do you have any plans for the weekend?

Old 10-23-2010, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Going to my cousin's Conformation dinner.

You?