Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-18-2010, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

good title aye ?

Thanks for coming Vic!

Hayden and Ewan are on my tv right now!! ROTS is on...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-18-2010, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

aww Ewan He looked really good in ROTS. It makes me sad how the Anakin/Obi-wan friendship was ruined. Silly emperor.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

he did indeed

Yeah it is a real shame,Obi and Ani were great together! Hayden and Ewan played really well together,I'm glad they remained friends though

How's the heat there?

It's been very pleasant here today,about +26 C or so and not so much humidity which is great!!

Finally seeing Eclipse tomorrow
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-19-2010, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ewan/Hayden need to be in another movie together.

I think it was about 94 in NY today. I'm not sure how much that is in C. But it was hot and it's uncomfortable to wear long pants.

Ah, Eclipse. It was the best film out of the saga. I don't have much faith in Breaking Dawn, but in Eclipse, I loved watching Jasper & Riley. I'm excited for your review. Did you read the books?
Old 07-20-2010, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

They do! I like Ewan a lot too and my Mom really likes him!

I just checked,it was 34,444444444 so yeah,it's really hot!! luckily it wasn't that hot here today,very pleasant actually like maybe 79F tops

Well at first I should probably state that I'm not really a Twilight fan,I haven't read the books,I've only seen the movies,but I find them more amusing and entertaining than anything else XD like unintentionally funny...but Eclipse was definately the best of the three,the least unintentionally amusing,but have to say I just can't look at Jasper with a straight face the only character I really like is Jacob though like Edward said at some point "doesn't he own a shirt?" not that I mind! I can do a longer rewiew but just thought it fair to warn you,you might not like it

I had a great day,went to my bff's and her fiance's,saw their new puppy who was soooo sweet, quite the biter but very cute then we ate lunch,soooo yummy!! bought some candy,watched Eclipse,gossiped for a while and then came home
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-20-2010, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Anyone who likes Ewan is a friend of mine

It's so funny when the weather people say it's going to be 80F and we're like, "Oh that's cold." As long as it doesn't rain, I'm happy.

I think reading the books may offer some insight into what the character's are thinking, but in Eclipse it was a pretty good adaptation. It got all the most important points in.
OMG Jasper's fair...eek. I love Jackson. I love Jasper. And he can be a really attractive guy depending on how his hair looks, but that wig did not help.
Yea, the shirtlessness gets ridiculous at one point. But I wouldn't mind being a wolf and feeling hot even in a blizzard.

Sounds like a great way to spend the day. What kind of dog does your friend have?
I worked. That's it. I am soooooo ready for my birthday to come so I can take a day off.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione Weasley (View Post)
Laura, I think I told ya I'd let you know when I got those icons up. I finally put them up last night (if you want to you can check them out by clicking my 'graphics' link in my sig ) Now its your turn to get yours done!
Oh yeah, I saw them. I mean, I saw you posted the link on the Adam board and then I made the connection with the entry I saw on my flist on LJ. But I guess it's locked now? Do you mind if I join your community? I could comment there, although from what I remember they were absolutely gorgeous. (And make me intimidated to post my stuff. )

Lisa and Maria, sorry about to hear your migraines. I've had it a few times too and I know it's totally awful!

I hope Steph having a great time on her trip!

Hey Vic

Oh Twilight, yeah I haven't read the books, haven't seen the movies, so I can't comment.

Whee, puppies!

Let's see, what's going on with me? Went on a trip last weekend, had a good time (and I had my first and only day off so far on Friday, which I enjoyed too ). Yesterday I told my supervisor about the possibility of me continuing on my current job for 2 more months. I had asked the employment office about it some time ago and they said it was possible, I thought I could only work there for 4 months, but it's actually 6. Anyway, my supervisor was happy to hear it and said of course I can stay. So, if I don't get a paid job (I have one in the works, but I won't find out before August), at least I can stay in my current one for a couple of months and get a little bit of extra.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

hey will have to get back to you on your posts...I have to hit the shower,I was at the beach (different than last time..) with my sis,then we went to dinner and then coffee and then I was coming home but I had forgotten my keys sooo I had to take a bus for a couple stops to meet my sis who was on a bike,walk to the grocery store and then walk over to her and her bf's because they have my spare key and take the bus back so that took me an extra hour landscape route home! XD so gotta go now!!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-21-2010, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Good luck, Laura on the job front. The uncertainty sucks.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

Hey Victoria!

Laura - Of course I don't mind if you join You don't even have to comment if you don't want to

It's my birthday today yet it doesn't even feel like it
Old 07-22-2010, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Maria, that's certainly an eventful journey home.

Thanks Vic. It really does. But maybe things will start looking up soon.

Lisa, I'll go join right now.
Aw, why doesn't it feel like it's your birthday? Happy birthday anyway!

Well, I got through the most horrible day at work yesterday, luckily today was a bit better. TGIF tomorrow though!
Old 07-22-2010, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Laura I don't know why, I'm just in a down mood today...it just feels like any other day

Will hopefully catch up on the board soon cause I've been avoiding cause of my mood lately
Old 07-22-2010, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully something nice will happen to make the day special and you start feeling better.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

I hope so Going to hang in with a friend later and maybe watch movies or something. That may cheer me up
Old 07-22-2010, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hermione Weasley

Here's my present to you