Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)

Aw, too bad I missed this. Or did I? I have to check.
Thank you for coming to play the game just started and we are trying to get more voters.

I'll come by the DC board tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
Hope you have enjoyed all your Twilight happenings, Steph! So cool you met KS! I'll watch the video as soon as this football game is over. (Go Spain! )

Nothing too special going on with me. Work is good but I wish it could continue after July, but it looks like that won't be possible. There are a couple of other things in the works but I have to wait to find out for sure. And you never know anyway. So future's pretty uncertain right now.

But the summer is nice, we're having a heat wave again. Although I don't actually like heat at all. xD
I have!

I hope you find something for August. Keep networking and something is bound to come along.

We are having a heat wave too. 95 degrees and higher.
Old 07-04-2010, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll (View Post)
Thank you for coming to play the game just started and we are trying to get more voters.

I'll come by the DC board tomorrow.
No problem. I love the survivor game but it does require enough posters to play. I hope someday we'll be able to have it at DC's again, too.

Thanks, that would be awesome!

Quote:
I have!

I hope you find something for August. Keep networking and something is bound to come along.

We are having a heat wave too. 95 degrees and higher.
That's nice! I watched the video, very cool.

Thanks, keeping my fingers crossed. You'd think there's something somewhere out there for me too, just gotta keep the faith...

OMG, I just converted 95 F degrees, that's like 35 C degrees. I would die! We're only having like 25 C degrees or less, that's about 77 F degrees. Actually it's even cooler here in downtown right now I think.

I should really clean up my place, I haven't done it in weeks and especially the kitchen is really starting to look like it. xD But I'm lazy and I have to watch my shows I've recorded anyway.

Oh and...

Happy 4th of July!

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 07-04-2010 at 06:09 AM
Old 07-04-2010, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you. Yes Happy 4th of July everyone! :fireworks:

Quote:
I love the survivor game but it does require enough posters to play.
I does. It is frustrating when you need to extend the rounds cause only 2 people voted.

Quote:
You'd think there's something somewhere out there for me too, just gotta keep the faith...
Yes, Bon Jovi says to Keep The Faith

Quote:
OMG, I just converted 95 F degrees, that's like 35 C degrees. I would die! We're only having like 25 C degrees or less, that's about 77 F degrees.
Yea.... HOT!
77 F is very nice.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I does. It is frustrating when you need to extend the rounds cause only 2 people voted.
Exactly. You need a rather large number of regulars to really make the game work without any gimmicks.

Quote:
Yes, Bon Jovi says to Keep The Faith
Yeah they do. One of my favorite Bon Jovi songs.

Quote:
Yea.... HOT!
77 F is very nice.
25 C/77 F is about the hottest I can take before I start getting cranky.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is a great Bon Jovi song. You can make a cd of inspirational songs and put that on it.

Quote:
25 C/77 F is about the hottest I can take before I start getting cranky.
I don't suggest coming to NYC in the summer then.

Supposed to be 100 F today.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:09 AM
Master Fan

Hey girls

The pic in the OP, where is that from? Is it a photoshoot or from a movie?

Steph - That's awesome that you got to meet Kristen

Last edited by Hermione Weasley; 07-06-2010 at 05:33 AM
Old 07-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That is a great Bon Jovi song. You can make a cd of inspirational songs and put that on it.
Haha, maybe I should make a CD like that. Any other song suggestions?

Quote:
I don't suggest coming to NYC in the summer then.

Supposed to be 100 F today.
OMG. Yeah I won't be coming there anytime soon. xD Thankfully it's only been like 21-22 C here today.

Quote:
The pic in the OP, where is that from? Is it a photoshoot or from a movie?
It's one of his GQ shoots, from November 2003. Link to the magazine scans, link to the photoshoot.

Nothing special going on here, I'm just waiting for today's football game to start.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

Thanks! I think I'm going to make an art with some of those pics

I'm going to see Eclipse later tonight again before that I'll probably just make some arts (maybe even the Hayden one) and work on my Adam icon batch.

My nephew is sitting next to me right now and laughing at the smilie's on the side of this post. Especially the () one
Old 07-06-2010, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

No problem! Yay, looking forward to seeing it.

And the Adam icons! Damn I wish I could finish my icon batch so I could finally post it. xD

Haha, I can imagine the smilies look amusing. How old is your nephew?
Old 07-06-2010, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

I have the hardest time finishing icon batches cause I always find new pics haha. What's your icon batch of? Hayden?

Haha, My nephew turned 2 in June
Old 07-06-2010, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Me too! And I can't seem to find time to sit down and do all the pics I want to do and be done with it. xD Oh, mine's actually multifandom, there's gonna be David and his band, Hayden, probably some Adam and then some random stuff.

Aww, he's a little fella. My nephew will be 4 in August.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Holland has made it to the World Cup finale

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 07-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

^ Ooh awesome! (I'm not following anything WC related but I can appreciate everyone else's excitement over it )

Laura - I'm the exact same way with icons I making them but it takes quite awhile to finish a batch, unlike some people who make one in like a day or 2 Idk how they do that

Looking forward to seeing your icons though My next batch is going to be 'The Hayden batch' and by that I mean both Hayden Christensen and Hayden Panettiere but I think I'll work on the Hayden batch while working on another Adam one too cause whoa there are too many new pics of Adam all the time

Aw 4 years old is the best age Around 3&4 they are so incredibly precious. I lived with my other nephew for a few months in the States the summer of 2007 he turned 5 that summer (I think). Omigosh he was just so adorable! The things he said and did

Now he's going to be 8 in August I think It's crazy how fast they grow up.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Steph - That's awesome that you got to meet Kristen

Quote:
Haha, maybe I should make a CD like that. Any other song suggestions?
Good Day, by Jewel
A Change Will Do You Good, by Sheryl Crow

Quote:
OMG. Yeah I won't be coming there anytime soon. xD Thankfully it's only been like 21-22 C here today.
Yea, supposed to be hotter tomorrow.

Best time to come is fall.

Quote:
I'm going to see Eclipse later tonight

My nephew is sitting next to me right now and laughing at the smilie's on the side of this post.
I Eclipse.

Awwww!!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame (View Post)
Holland has made it to the World Cup finale
Congrats! I was expecting them to win but still, wow what a game! They totally deserved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione Weasley (View Post)

Laura - I'm the exact same way with icons I making them but it takes quite awhile to finish a batch, unlike some people who make one in like a day or 2 Idk how they do that

Looking forward to seeing your icons though My next batch is going to be 'The Hayden batch' and by that I mean both Hayden Christensen and Hayden Panettiere but I think I'll work on the Hayden batch while working on another Adam one too cause whoa there are too many new pics of Adam all the time
I know right! Some people make so many in a day and they still look so gorgeous. I don't know how they do it either.

Haha, the Hayden batch, awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing your icons too! I'm sure you'll have much more variety because my collection of Adam pics isn't super vast, I'm more concentrated on David. So I'm sure yours will be more current, since I'm probably won't have any tour stuff for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione Weasley (View Post)
Aw 4 years old is the best age Around 3&4 they are so incredibly precious. I lived with my other nephew for a few months in the States the summer of 2007 he turned 5 that summer (I think). Omigosh he was just so adorable! The things he said and did

Now he's going to be 8 in August I think It's crazy how fast they grow up.
Yes they are! Really, it's so fascinating, not to mention amusing to see how his brain works, he thinks about and says the darnest things. But he is super adorable.

Aww they do grow up so fast. I have a couple of godchildren that turn 12 this year, wow where did the time go? I guess you'll just have to enjoy each year.

Quote:
Good Day, by Jewel
A Change Will Do You Good, by Sheryl Crow
Ok, I guess I'll have think about this, never heard these songs.

Quote:
Yea, supposed to be hotter tomorrow.

Best time to come is fall.
OMG I don't understand how you handle it.

We'll see if I'm any richer in the fall. xD

I'm again waiting for tonight's football game to start. And hungry.