Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2015, 01:18 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm so glad I watched that! I also love it when the Idols collaborate. I think Crystal sang "Give Me One Reason" on the show, right? And I do think I remember Casey saying he plays a lot of instruments. Bass and clarinet! I wonder what else he plays. Super job on that!
Old 07-25-2015, 05:13 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Yeah it was a great performance by the two of them! And I think she did do the song on Idol.

As for Casey and according to Wikipedia, he plays: "double bass, bass guitar, keyboard, guitar, piano, melodica, accordion, sitar, clarinet, drums, cello"

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 07-25-2015, 07:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing in the rain (View Post)
As for Casey and according to Wikipedia, he plays: "double bass, bass guitar, keyboard, guitar, piano, melodica, accordion, sitar, clarinet, drums, cello"
Dang - what a talented guy!
Old 07-26-2015, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Casey is seriously talented! And so is Crystal, I always got that true artist vibe off of her.
Old 07-27-2015, 04:59 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

I'd love it if I was able to play just one of those I have a keyboard and used to try and work on it every once in a while but it never amounted to anything and I gave up

And agreed about the talent of both of them. And same with Crystal, she definitely knows her style and excels in it.

| ray
Old 07-27-2015, 09:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Playing piano (keyboard) was always difficult for me. I played piano for 2 years before playing flute and it didn't take long before I was much better on flute. I had to play piano in college for one year, but I haven't played much since then. And of course, that was a LONG time ago. I can't imagine trying to learn keyboard on your own (without lessons).
Old 08-01-2015, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I would love to know how to play guitar.

Quote:
And agreed about the talent of both of them. And same with Crystal, she definitely knows her style and excels in it.
Yeah, she definitely knows herself as on artist which gives her confidence in her performances and makes her a great artist.
Old 08-13-2015, 03:03 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Same for me but the piano. Margo, that's interesting you got to play a bit in college and yeah trying without lessons is pretty hard (or at least without a tutor because I'd tried online tutorials but to no avail).

Agreed. Even if her style wasn't something I usually enjoyed, I thought her performances were always great.

| ray
Old 08-13-2015, 07:03 AM
Extreme Fan

I actually started piano a year or two before I started flute. I was just never very good at it. My piano teachers always said I'd be good if I practiced more, but I wasn't into it the way I was with flute. (Hmm, I remember telling many flute students they'd be good if they just practiced more. )

Yeah, Crystal was quite good. Still think she should've won.
Old 08-21-2015, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Agreed. Even if her style wasn't something I usually enjoyed, I thought her performances were always great.
I totally agree.