Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-06-2004, 03:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

hey used to post here awhile back .. i´m Suz

thanks for the pics .. love them

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-06-2004, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorelai Obsessed
hey used to post here awhile back .. i´m Suz

thanks for the pics .. love them
Hi Suz! What's up?
Old 11-06-2004, 05:12 PM
Total Fan

hey yall i went to kc.ca and it said i have to disable download assistance.. i dont know how to do that?
Old 11-06-2004, 06:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by DanceWithLife
Hi Suz! What's up?
hey DanceWithLife hmm nothing much up.. just hanging aroudn at home.. listening to kelly and some other stuff (its nothing on TV)

how about you?

hey Mytra

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-06-2004, 07:43 PM
Jay
Master Fan

i her new song, "since you've been gone". so much rock.

she souds like Avril on some parts at first but after listening to the song so many times, she doesn't sound like Avril. maybe it's her maturing voice all i know is that Kelly rocks with this song...it should definetly be #1.

gosh Kel looked sexy in the new vid...is it me or does Kel like to go braless? i mean her first outfit on the "women of rock" special, it is kinda similar to what's she wearing in the vid in that it's two straps of fabric vertically down her breasts.
Old 11-06-2004, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_10
i her new song, "since you've been gone". so much rock.

she souds like Avril on some parts at first but after listening to the song so many times, she doesn't sound like Avril. maybe it's her maturing voice all i know is that Kelly rocks with this song...it should definetly be #1.

gosh Kel looked sexy in the new vid...is it me or does Kel like to go braless? i mean her first outfit on the "women of rock" special, it is kinda similar to what's she wearing in the vid in that it's two straps of fabric vertically down her breasts.
LOL She did say she liked going commando. I guess that means on all levels.

Suz, I'm getting ready to head out to work Listening to Kelly in the meantime
Old 11-07-2004, 01:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, after repeated listenings, I don't even see the "resemblance" between her and Avril. Kelly looks amazing in the video.
Old 11-07-2004, 02:46 AM
Total Fan

hey Suz.
Old 11-07-2004, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 11-07-2004, 05:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Ooooh, Angry Kelly. Nice pix, DanceWithLife.
Old 11-07-2004, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by ++Cam++
Ooooh, Angry Kelly. Nice pix, DanceWithLife.
Ha ha She didn't get her Frosted Flakes this morning...or...er...well something like that.
Old 11-07-2004, 12:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Did she really lose weight? I mean, I don't think that she lost that much. Some people are making a big fuss over that saying that she may have sold out, blah blah. I heard the full version of SUBG, just a few comments:

1.) The production of the song and the backup vocals are kind of Avril-like.
2.) Although there are high notes, I'm not quite sure if this single showcases her amazing voice.
3.) I still love it. It's very catchy, the chorus is stuck in my head.
4.) I guess I'm just worried that she'll be compared to Ashlee or ::shudder:: Hilary Duff.
Old 11-07-2004, 12:53 PM
Jay
Master Fan

SUBG is an addictive song...i can't get the song out of my head
Old 11-07-2004, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by ++Cam++
Did she really lose weight? I mean, I don't think that she lost that much. Some people are making a big fuss over that saying that she may have sold out, blah blah. I heard the full version of SUBG, just a few comments:

1.) The production of the song and the backup vocals are kind of Avril-like.
2.) Although there are high notes, I'm not quite sure if this single showcases her amazing voice.
3.) I still love it. It's very catchy, the chorus is stuck in my head.
4.) I guess I'm just worried that she'll be compared to Ashlee or ::shudder:: Hilary Duff.
In regards to her weight, it makes me laugh that so many people are focused on that these days (That's not targetted at you Cam, just at all the people who think she's selling out cause she's more toned.) LOL The girl said she just stopped eating junk food and she's eating healthier, so she's just a little bit more toned. Kelly has always been tiny - take it from someone who's met her and hugged her. She was super tiny and she still is. It's not selling out, it's called being busy and eating well. LOL

As for the song, I agree that the arrangements and such sound like Avril, but Avril could only dream of hitting the notes Kelly hits, so it doesn't matter to me. The CD version has very clear vocals that sound very much like Kelly's. While I LOVE when Kelly belts out like nobody's business, I'm not a big glory note kind of fan so I'm glad she doesn't do that in every song personally. I would much rather she sings songs she loves in a style she loves than having her sing power ballads with massive glory notes just so she can showcase her voice. We all know she can hit those. The fact that she doesn't all the time makes the moments when she does hit those so more special in my opinion. In my opinion, not every song should be a showcase of your entire range. If they did, then it would become a lot like Celine, Mariah, dare I even say Clay, where most of the time I can't for the life of me distinguish their songs from one another. (This is not meant as offensive to any of those artists or their fans, just an opinion).

But I see what you're talking about.

Jay, yes this song is addicting! LOL
Old 11-07-2004, 07:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

uh i love those pics DanceWithLife .. uhm do you have another name i can call you?

well i´m from germany ..we dont have much kelly here (thank god for the internet) ..cause the stores are always like "Kelly who" when i walk hin asking for her album

LEVERAGE campaign