Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-08-2004, 04:43 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
Do you mean "won" instead of "one"?
B-I-N-G-O and Bingo was his name-o!

Quote:
Because I just assumed you meant if he had his own finale.
You terrible bitch, you.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-08-2004, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
B-I-N-G-O and Bingo was his name-o!
Hee! I now have a love/hate relationship for you, because you have that stuck in my head.

I did not know how to word that AT ALL, in case you couldn't tell.

Quote:
You terrible bitch, you.
Apaprently it's true that to assume makes an ass out of you and me.
Old 07-08-2004, 05:04 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I did not know how to word that AT ALL, in case you couldn't tell.
Gee, I had no clue.

Quote:
Apaprently it's true that to assume makes an ass out of you and me.
Apaprently it does.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-08-2004, 05:07 AM
Master Fan

OT: I have a tiny burn on my belly. It's most annoying.

OnT: I'm listening to 'I Surrender'. Even though it sounds like Kel's vocal chords are bleeding, it still makes me hot. I'm sick.
Old 07-08-2004, 05:11 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
OT: I have a tiny burn on my belly. It's most annoying.
OUCH! I still have a scar on my finger from when I burned myself with a cookie tray months ago (which I mentioned in this thread, IIRC).

Quote:
Even though it sounds like Kel's vocal chords are bleeding, it still makes me hot. I'm sick.
Same here. On both counts.

Old 07-08-2004, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
OUCH! I still have a scar on my finger from when I burned myself with a cookie tray months ago (which I mentioned in this thread, IIRC).
I think you did, too. Mine was from a baking tray with pastry goods on it. Pies, I think. My friend and I were cooking lunch.

Also, I have a small scar forming on my figer where I slammed (Heh, I wrote "smalled") it into a bin at KFC three weeks ago while drunk.

Quote:
Same here. On both counts.
Well, at least we're not ALONE and sick. Misery loves company, yeah? Though, I wouldn't call it misery. Happy misery?
Old 07-08-2004, 05:24 AM
Addicted Fan

I think that's the kind of "sick" where you get a restraining order, not misery.
Old 07-08-2004, 05:47 AM
Absolute Fan

But then the restraining order would MEAN misery. Not that we're going anywhere near these people. And it's not like I'd jump one of them if I saw them. Blow kisses, maybe.

Quote:
Mine was from a baking tray with pastry goods on it. Pies, I think. My friend and I were cooking lunch.
Heh, heh. Pies.

Quote:
Also, I have a small scar forming on my figer where I slammed (Heh, I wrote "smalled") it into a bin at KFC three weeks ago while drunk.
That's a great story. "Figer," by the way?

Just to be clear, your KFC is also Kentucky Fried (NOT "Kitchen Fresh," you advertising agency morons) Chicken, right?

Years ago, my dog scratched me on the hand and I got a scar from it. It never healed. Now that she's passed on, it kind of makes me feel better to see the scar every once in a while (although I'm freaking out because it's finally started to fade a little, I think, but I could just be thinking that because I don't WANT it to). Is that weird?

Quote:
Well, at least we're not ALONE and sick. Misery loves company, yeah? Though, I wouldn't call it misery. Happy misery?
Happisery! Or just happiness, as I'm not miserable at all.

But, yeah, I think not being alone in this case is called "having an accomplice."

Old 07-08-2004, 05:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
But then the restraining order would MEAN misery. Not that we're going anywhere near these people. And it's not like I'd jump one of them if I saw them. Blow kisses, maybe.
Maybe YOU wouldn't...

Quote:
Heh, heh. Pies.
Heh. If you're making an 'American Pie' reference, I'm very proud. But it was just a meat pie.

Quote:
That's a great story. "Figer," by the way?
Oh, heh, I didn't notice. I actually thought I'd spelled everything right.

Quote:
Just to be clear, your KFC is also Kentucky Fried (NOT "Kitchen Fresh," you advertising agency morons) Chicken, right?
The very one. Mmm... Yum. I want KFC now.

Quote:
Years ago, my dog scratched me on the hand and I got a scar from it. It never healed. Now that she's passed on, it kind of makes me feel better to see the scar every once in a while (although I'm freaking out because it's finally started to fade a little, I think, but I could just be thinking that because I don't WANT it to). Is that weird?
Nah, it's not weird. I actually do kind of the same thing. I have a scar in the inside of my thigh (Shut up, that one is not kinky) from my cat... She saw a dog, freaked, my leg got the claws... and my kitty ran away last year. So whenever I see that, I'm like, "Aww, Ebony.."

Quote:
Happisery! Or just happiness, as I'm not miserable at all.
Me either! Yay us!

Quote:
But, yeah, I think not being alone in this case is called "having an accomplice."
Yes, well. Shh.
Old 07-08-2004, 06:07 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Heh. If you're making an 'American Pie' reference, I'm very proud. But it was just a meat pie.
Heh, heh. Meat. Oh, you only like girls, so that's not so funny.

Quote:
The very one. Mmm... Yum. I want KFC now.
I do, too. I want to go when they're just about to close, though, and scream at them for not having what I want, like Mr. Aiken.

Quote:
So whenever I see that, I'm like, "Aww, Ebony.."
Aww. Sorry to hear that she ran away.

Quote:
Me either! Yay us!
Yeah! Awoohoo for craziness and perversion!

Old 07-08-2004, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Heh, heh. Meat. Oh, you only like girls, so that's not so funny.
You have no idea how many "meat" jokes my friends have made that have falled flat. And the "fish" jokes also fall flat because I don't like fish.

Quote:
I do, too. I want to go when they're just about to close, though, and scream at them for not having what I want, like Mr. Aiken.
He actually did that? That's amusing.

Quote:
Aww. Sorry to hear that she ran away.
It's okay, it was over a year ago. Still slightly depressing though, lol.
Old 07-08-2004, 06:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
You have no idea how many "meat" jokes my friends have made that have falled flat. And the "fish" jokes also fall flat because I don't like fish.
Fish? I'm not getting that one. Am I Diana-stupid? (And should we add "Diana-stupid" to the Delictionary?)

Quote:
He actually did that? That's amusing.
Yes, he did. And this was before he was famous, so he feels he can mentally abuse people now since he was doing it even before he hit it big, therefore it's not that celebrity has gone to his head.

I should find the exact quote, because he refers to wings or something as if they're not really chicken, too. This was in People or his Rolling Stone cover story right after the AI2 finale. (I almost typed, "right after he won.")

And believe me, he DOES treat people this way still. He threw a diva fit on my cousin at the airport.

Old 07-08-2004, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Fish? I'm not getting that one. Am I Diana-stupid? (And should we add "Diana-stupid" to the Delictionary?)
You should watch the movie, "But I'm a Cheerleader". It's about a straight girl that is suspected to being gay by her family and friends, so she gets sent to a "Gay and Lesbian rehabilitation camp" (And yes, the scary part is that these places actually DO exist) and she meets a girl there and runs away with her. Anyway, there's a line that one of the gay guys says about one of the gay girls - "She's just jealous 'cause the fish on her plate is the only kind she can eat!" Get it now?

Quote:
And believe me, he DOES treat people this way still. He threw a diva fit on my cousin at the airport.
Aw... but I'm actually starting to like Clay!
Old 07-08-2004, 06:45 AM
Absolute Fan

I like Clay. He can just be a bitch sometimes. So can I. I just laugh at him when he behaves that way. As long as he treats Kelly well, it's fine.

Quote:
You should watch the movie, "But I'm a Cheerleader". It's about a straight girl that is suspected to being gay by her family and friends, so she gets sent to a "Gay and Lesbian rehabilitation camp" (And yes, the scary part is that these places actually DO exist) and she meets a girl there and runs away with her. Anyway, there's a line that one of the gay guys says about one of the gay girls - "She's just jealous 'cause the fish on her plate is the only kind she can eat!" Get it now?
Yes. I think. But I'm special, you know.

Old 07-08-2004, 06:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes. I think. But I'm special, you know.
Would it have helped if I mentioned the term ellipsis?

And yes, you're very special.