Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-12-2004, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
But that's exactly the problem! It's an eight-year-old orgasm face. And yet, I keep STARING at it. Damn you!
If only the frame were a little lower. Then you'd see for SURE that she wasn't eight.

Quote:
I noticed she has a bit of a long neck, though.
I hadn't, but THANK YOU SO MUCH. I now do.

Quote:
Well remember that DVD recorder I refer to as "My Boyfriend"? My father is giving me the rest of the money I need for it. So I'll be COMPLETELY broke in a matter of a couple of weeks. Like, broke. I *might* be able to save up for the tickets and the transportation to the Arena by the end of August, but the Coliseum is a different story.
But at least you'll have a significant other.
Old 07-12-2004, 05:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Erm, I just watched the first half of that British special (still downloading the second half), and there was no new Diana footage, just a shot of her singing "I'm Still Standing," and Ryan's intro of her. The backstage footage with La Toya, George and Fantasia was from that night (there was no one else in the first clip), and we know Diana was crying in the bathroom, so I wonder if she talked to the reporter at all.

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
If only the frame were a little lower. Then you'd see for SURE that she wasn't eight.
We're sick, yo.

Quote:
I hadn't, but THANK YOU SO MUCH. I now do.
You're welcome.

Odd hairline, long heck, uneven knees, sometimes crooked smile (when she shows her teeth). The girl is just a mess. But I'd still do her.

Quote:
But at least you'll have a significant other.
I'll name him "Dellewis," in honor of The Delly and their boytoy Jon Peter.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-12-2004, 05:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Erm, I just watched the first half of that British special (still downloading the second half), and there was no new Diana footage, just a shot of her singing "I'm Still Standing," and Ryan's intro of her. The backstage footage with La Toya, George and Fantasia was from that night (there was no one else in the first clip), and we know Diana was crying in the bathroom, so I wonder if she talked to the reporter at all.
Aw, poor Di. Makes me wanna give her a hug.

Quote:
We're sick, yo.
Yeah, but it's fun. And she's hot, so we're allowed to be.

Quote:
Odd hairline, long heck, uneven knees, sometimes crooked smile (when she shows her teeth). The girl is just a mess. But I'd still do her.
Oh, same. SO same. Even her faults are sexy, what's up with that? tease.

Quote:
I'll name him "Dellewis," in honor of The Delly and their boytoy Jon Peter.
BWAHA! You should take a picture of him. He can help Dunklescot mascot.

We're not even in The Delly thread, are we? Didn't think so.
Old 07-12-2004, 05:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Aw, poor Di. Makes me wanna give her a hug.
Me, too.

Have you listened to the Z104 interview? She talks about how she figured out she'd lost before the finale even aired.

I think that if I ever met her, I'd just give her a big hug because of all of that... and scare the living crap out of her, but you know... Whatever.

Quote:
Oh, same. SO same. Even her faults are sexy, what's up with that? tease.
Like the bad dancing. You're right, she's a tease. She's like, "Look, I'm a freak, but you can't help but want me, which makes you an even bigger freak than myself, and I will flaunt my faults in your face to remind you."

(She talks about the tour dance moves in the Z104 interview. She doesn't think she looks good doing them. But she thinks she can "boogie." Girl is WARPED, yo.)

Quote:
BWAHA! You should take a picture of him. He can help Dunklescot mascot.

We're not even in The Delly thread, are we? Didn't think so.
No, we're not.

I'd surely take a picture of Dellewis, because he would be recording all of the Kelly and Diana appearances from now on, unless two shows aired at once, then my VCR would share the loud.

Ah, Dellewis. How I will stroke you and drool over you when you come to live with me.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-12-2004, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Have you listened to the Z104 interview? She talks about how she figured out she'd lost before the finale even aired.

I think that if I ever met her, I'd just give her a big hug because of all of that... and scare the living crap out of her, but you know... Whatever.
Awwww. Sigh. Poor DiDi. (Heh, I wrote Didi. And thought of Rugrats.)

Quote:
Like the bad dancing. You're right, she's a tease. She's like, "Look, I'm a freak, but you can't help but want me, which makes you an even bigger freak than myself, and I will flaunt my faults in your face to remind you."

Quote:
(She talks about the tour dance moves in the Z104 interview. She doesn't think she looks good doing them. But she thinks she can "boogie." Girl is WARPED, yo.)
Bwaha! Yet I find that oddly cute.

Quote:
Ah, Dellewis. How I will stroke you and drool over you when you come to live with me.
And how he'd be discarded if Diana ever came to live with you. Then she'd be stroked and drooled over.
Old 07-12-2004, 06:02 AM
Absolute Fan

No Diana in the second part of that British thing, either. A shot of Kelly from the AI2 finale, though. (In her red leather jacket... and then Clay in his red leather jacket for his "Grease" performance. Those two shop together. )

One thing I really loved was a little bit of JPL saying he wouldn't speak to Simon outside of the show because he doesn't like to surround himself with people who say he's not very good. The way he said (was: "sait") it was priceless and kind of turned me on. What ISN'T having that effect on me these days, though?

The thing is (and to kind of keep this on topic), Diana seems to have the same idea when it comes to Simon. I like that the Jonana DePeter LewGarmo share that philosophy. They should openly mock him and say horrible things about him on national television together. The only thing better than that would be The Delly mocking Simon and saying horrible things about him together. And then having sex. On camera.

See how my attempt to remain on topic turned into complete OT filth?

Quote:
(Heh, I wrote Didi. And thought of Rugrats.)
Man, John Stevens is SO Chucky!

Quote:
And how he'd be discarded if Diana ever came to live with you. Then she'd be stroked and drooled over.
Of course. But I'd still use Dellewis for recording purposes.

Diana would be used for other purposes entirely.

ETA: I hate you, Shannon, because I'm STILL staring at that orgasm (was: ograsm) face pic. And every time I do, it gives me a weird feeling in my stomach. And other places.

Last edited by NaiveYetChubby; 07-12-2004 at 06:17 AM
Old 07-12-2004, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
One thing I really loved was a little bit of JPL saying he wouldn't speak to Simon outside of the show because he doesn't like to surround himself with people who say he's not very good. The way he said (was: "sait") it was priceless and kind of turned me on. What ISN'T having that effect on me these days, though?

The thing is (and to kind of keep this on topic), Diana seems to have the same idea when it comes to Simon. I like that the Jonana DePeter LewGarmo share that philosophy. They should openly mock him and say horrible things about him on national television together. The only thing better than that would be The Delly mocking Simon and saying horrible things about him together. And then having sex. On camera.
I wouldn't mind Jonana DePeter LewGarmo doing the whol The Delly thing either.

I start work tomorrow. Feck.
Old 07-12-2004, 06:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by P Y R O
I wouldn't mind Jonana DePeter LewGarmo doing the whol The Delly thing either.
Good wording there.

Quote:
I start work tomorrow. Feck.
I do nothing, all day, every day.

Old 07-12-2004, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

"Whol"

Quote:
See how my attempt to remain on topic turned into complete OT filth?
I love that about you.

Quote:
ETA: I hate you, Shannon, because I'm STILL staring at that orgasm (was: ograsm) face pic. And every time I do, it gives me a weird feeling in my stomach. And other places.
BWAHA! I think I just have a continuous fuzzy feeling in my... ellipsis, and Diana just heightens it. I am a teenager, you know.

You appear to just be horny 24/7. Does that just make you an ex-teen?
Old 07-12-2004, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

If Jonana DePeter LewGarmo does The Delly, does it mean Diana's (typed Kelly instead again) in the middle? Kinky.

Shannon loves meeeeeeeeeeee....
Old 07-12-2004, 06:36 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I love that about you.
But do you have a shrine to me? I bet you don't. *SNIFF* You don't stal-- love me as much as I love you.

Quote:
You appear to just be horny 24/7.
I'm not horny ALL the time. I just happen to discuss some of the things that make me horny in these threads.

That picture of Diana did NOT help. But I kind of want an avatar of it now.

Sick! I'm SICK!

ETA: Yes, Xan, Diana would be in the middle.

Old 07-12-2004, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
But do you have a shrine to me? I bet you don't. *SNIFF* You don't stal-- love me as much as I love you.
I'm going to go make one right now. RIGHT. NOW.

Quote:
I'm not horny ALL the time. I just happen to discuss some of the things that make me horny in these threads.
Sure, sure. Looking at a wall will remind you of Diana, and make you horny.

Quote:
That picture of Diana did NOT help. But I kind of want an avatar of it now.

Sick! I'm SICK!
Was that a hint?
Old 07-12-2004, 06:45 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I'm going to go make one right now. RIGHT. NOW.
HURRY!

Quote:
Looking at a wall will remind you of Diana, and make you horny.
No, not a wall. But, like, random things.

My mother is constantly wanting to watch AI1 and AI3. I think she knows I have crushes on Kelly and Diana and does it to make me uncomfortable.

She's taken to saying things about Diana now like, "She doesn't look comfortable on stage" and "Yeah, Diana was the best one this year, but she wasn't that good," and I think she's trying to set me off into a psychotic rage.

Quote:
Was that a hint?
Subtle, ain't I?

Old 07-12-2004, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
She's taken to saying things about Diana now like, "She doesn't look comfortable on stage" and "Yeah, Diana was the best one this year, but she wasn't that good," and I think she's trying to set me off into a psychotic rage.
Or she wants you to break into a Diana-rant so she can watch you blush.

Quote:
Subtle, ain't I?
Ever so.

Here you go-
Old 07-12-2004, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

Ya know, the fact that her head (was: haid) goes back and forth with that look on her face, not to mention the "O" her mouth makes...

...let's just say I'm imagining some Jonana DePeter LewGarmo action with JPL's hard T.