Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2012, 11:40 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Oh cool. Jen is the favourite girl I was talking about; Colton, Phil and Heejun are the guys. I also like Reed, Creighton and Eben.

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 04-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Looks like I never posted here; I see this as an opportunity to up the post count. Feel free to ignore.

One thing I remember from Hollywood was that there was drama and lots of people were sick. xD

Loved the music theme in Vegas. The performances were good but nothing stood out to me expect Phil Phillips and Heejun & Co.'s performance. That was really good and lovely. (Also the duet between the cowboy and Jermaine, didn't expect it to be that good either.)

The cuts for 24 were okay to me, I would have liked Lauren Grey to make it though plus Adam Brock's made me cry.

That's a piece of ancient history for you. xD
Old 04-17-2012, 04:24 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Aww a blast from the not-so-far past

Quote:
One thing I remember from Hollywood was that there was drama and lots of people were sick. xD
They were

Quote:
Loved the music theme in Vegas. The performances were good but nothing stood out to me expect Phil Phillips and Heejun & Co.'s performance. That was really good and lovely. (Also the duet between the cowboy and Jermaine, didn't expect it to be that good either.)
Phillip and Heejun's was my favourite I remember getting the YT vid and playing it over and over a couple of times XD

I also thought Lauren would make it

I remember I also liked the contestants jamming with Steven and Randy

| ray
Old 04-22-2012, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I would have posted even more blasts from the past but didn't cooperate. I'll have to check where else I can post to up the count, I think there are a few places. xD

Quote:
Phillip and Heejun's was my favourite I remember getting the YT vid and playing it over and over a couple of times XD
I was actually a bit surprised at how good it was. I didn't expect Phillip to work that genre of music so well. I should watch it a few times on YT too.

Quote:
I also thought Lauren would make it
She kind of reminded me of Kelly in some ways, something about her appearance. I was sad when she said she won't come back.

Quote:
I remember I also liked the contestants jamming with Steven and Randy
Oh, that was pretty cool.
Old 04-25-2012, 03:42 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
I would have posted even more blasts from the past but didn't cooperate. I'll have to check where else I can post to up the count, I think there are a few places. xD
Since you're planning to, that works I guess

Quote:
I was actually a bit surprised at how good it was. I didn't expect Phillip to work that genre of music so well. I should watch it a few times on YT too.
I know! Me too. I really didn't know what to expect of that group but I was pleasantly surprised. And you should check it again Actually when I was working on the OP for Phillip's thread, I listened to it a couple of times again XD

Quote:
She kind of reminded me of Kelly in some ways, something about her appearance. I was sad when she said she won't come back.
I think I mentioned somewhere that I wasn't necessarily a big fan of hers but I did think she was really good and expected her to move on.

Quote:
Oh, that was pretty cool.
And then Jennifer came in and she's like I just went in for a bit and I missed stuff

| ray