Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-02-2007, 05:07 AM
Elite Fan

Phil- great vocals, still insanley boring to watch

Jordin- i just dont like this girl, it was alright vocally i guess

Lakisha- not rock like at all, pitchy the whole song

Blake- impressed me alot this week, it was really cool what he did and the most impressive thing was that he had the you know whats to go for it...lol

Chris- I thought he was pretty great actually...are paula, randy and me the only ones who can actually not compare him to chris d? god what r ppls problems with this...especially on other forums....its ridiic!

Melinda- I did not like this at all....like hated it...and shes my freakin fav! i cant believe im saying this...god i hope she does better next week
Old 05-02-2007, 08:26 AM
Extreme Fan

How was the performances? was it good
Old 05-02-2007, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Definately. I think this was one of the best episodes of the season.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

They are comparing Chris Richardson to Chris Daughtry... That is the funniest thing I ever heard.

Chris Richardson aka the Wannabe has to go! Nough said.

kenny | credit
Old 05-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

great great great great great episode. [i love bon jovi]

Phil was good.
Jordin was bad. I felt bad for her. I didn't think it was the right song choice.
Lakisha was good but I still don't prefer her.
Blake was amazing. Words don't even begin to describe how great he was. [he better be in the finals. if he is, i'm going to the hometown ralley.]
Chris was good. I liked it. Love the song.
Melinda was good. She rocked the rock. =]

that was a little late but oh well.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

i'm so late posting this lol.

ok..phil....nice vocals but he has never been a fav of mine..i don't know why

jordin..i felt so bad for her...she started out ok..then she started screaming the song

Lakisha...so glad she came back this week...she used to be 1 of my favs but i started to lose faith the past couple weeks

Blake....i HATED it..he totally destroyed one of my fav songs of all time...theres a reason why that song is a classic...focus on the lyrics, Blake, not the beatboxing..whenever he beatboxes it just makes me sigh lol

Chris, i liked it...i knew he was going home though

Melinda...omg i loved her..with the two tina comments last night, that makes 3 tina turner references....such an honor to be compared to her. Melinda has such great stage presence during her performances plus her vocals are flawless. She knows how to focus on putting emotion into her singing and making you feel the song, i find that so much more impressive than beatboxing(average beatboxing @ best..i would like if he was great at it, but Blake is only average at beatboxing.)
Old 05-04-2007, 01:07 PM
MST Manager

Bon Jovi? 'Nuff said. I saw them in concert three times. Absolutely amazing and Jon still kicks all kinds of ass.

I might be the only one but I don't like Blake's dark hair. However, he had the performance of the night! Such an excellent job to one of my favorite BJ songs. I just loved his rendition and just adore him.

Jordin sung my favorite BJ song and I thought she did a good job. She didn't sound all that horrible to me. ::shrugs::

I wish Chris wouldn't have sung Wanted Dead or Alive. My Chris Daughtry just ROCKED it and I really can't see anybody else singing it now or even half as good, although he didn't do bad. I still liked Chris and I was sad that he went home.

Lakisha was so much better than the last two weeks.

I can't really say too much more about Melinda except that she ROCKS so much and was just flawless as always. Loved her interview w/ Jon.

Phil did good but I am not surprised he went home.

Oh, and I love the friendship between Blake/Chris. It's so cute.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
I can't really say too much more about Melinda except that she ROCKS so much and was just flawless as always. Loved her interview w/ Jon.

i loved her session with him. lol it was so cute when jon told her she was in the band lol

Bon Jovi is 1 of my fav bands ever