Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-03-2014, 06:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Kendra: Yeah, i saw the episodes with my mom and when Jack tells Will he should quit if he wants too, my mom said "Why didn´t he quit ?"...also, that episode where Will asks Bev if she would tell him if she was okay :/

Caroline is holding her earrings . But i like your description of Laurence and Mads . I feel like Hugh was thinking "C´mon guys, behave" .

Ah....you had a lot of material ^^ I can´t wait to see it . I understand you because as much as i like the scene in 2x04, i´m going to use some screencaps of Kacey from other shows for my new arts ^^
🇵🇸 🕊️#IsraelIsaTerroristState
Old 04-03-2014, 10:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

I sent this link to myself so I'd have it at work...BREAKIN' BAD!

Anyway, here's my vid -- I hope you guys like it! I think I started it around 1pm, then didn't finish it til after 8 sometime last night. Dx

Ilda: Ugh, that episode. :S Yeah, people like to infer that Jack never cared about Will, but he offered him an out right there in 1x5! And I know...I hate thinking about 1x5 now, because Will/Bev should've had plenty of opportunities to help each other. And seeing how we wanted Bev to find evidence (on the OP) makes me sad, because I wanted her to find it without getting killed!

Ohhh, well that makes more sense!

It actually wasn't much material to work with. :/ That's why I needed so much! Hopefully people like it anyway. :S

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram
Old 04-03-2014, 10:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
Ilda: Ugh, that episode. :S Yeah, people like to infer that Jack never cared about Will, but he offered him an out right there in 1x5! And I know...I hate thinking about 1x5 now, because Will/Bev should've had plenty of opportunities to help each other. And seeing how we wanted Bev to find evidence (on the OP) makes me sad, because I wanted her to find it without getting killed!

Ohhh, well that makes more sense!

It actually wasn't much material to work with. :/ That's why I needed so much! Hopefully people like it anyway. :S
OMG! I love your new video . Also, who sings that ?
I like the part of the kiss, it looks real...i just didn´t get one thing...they had a baby or the baby was just hers ?

That and Jack asked Will before if he was able to go on. I have no idea why some fans insist on saying Jack doesn´t cares . It´s even more sad if you think about something...Will asks Bev if she would tell him something was wrong in 1x05 and in 2x05 she gets kills and he feels guilty because he asked for her help. I usually like parallels but this is a sad one .
Old 04-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: Thank you! It's actually a song I posted on one of the first Will/Bev threads a reeeally long time ago, cuz I was telling everyone I wanted to make a vid to it. Here it is:

I pitched the song a little lower to avoid copyright, so it may sound a little different. I love Gregory and the Hawk -- she has such a pretty voice.

Haha no, the baby was just there. xD I was afraid about that...the annoying thing is that during that scene, Hettienne's face was practically cut off the screen cuz the baby was taking up most of the space. I should've just edited it out, but I was hoping people would assume she was just cooing over a baby at a party. That's what she was doing in the movie...it wasn't hers.

Oh wow, I amazingly didn't even make that connection. That hurts, ouch... I'm really intent on ignoring this canon, just so everyone's aware. It really makes me want to re-read Red Dragon so I can read about Bev teasing Will and Jack and SURVIVING. :/ Also, I'll only be replying to this thread since I didn't email myself the links to the other ones. xD

Stalk me:
Old 04-03-2014, 11:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Ilda: Thank you! It's actually a song I posted on one of the first Will/Bev threads a reeeally long time ago, cuz I was telling everyone I wanted to make a vid to it. Here it is:

I pitched the song a little lower to avoid copyright, so it may sound a little different. I love Gregory and the Hawk -- she has such a pretty voice.

Haha no, the baby was just there. xD I was afraid about that...the annoying thing is that during that scene, Hettienne's face was practically cut off the screen cuz the baby was taking up most of the space. I should've just edited it out, but I was hoping people would assume she was just cooing over a baby at a party. That's what she was doing in the movie...it wasn't hers.

Oh wow, I amazingly didn't even make that connection. That hurts, ouch... I'm really intent on ignoring this canon, just so everyone's aware. It really makes me want to re-read Red Dragon so I can read about Bev teasing Will and Jack and SURVIVING. :/ Also, I'll only be replying to this thread since I didn't email myself the links to the other ones. xD
It´s been a while since i´ve read some fanfics or evens aw the videos, that´s why i didn´t knew that one was here before ^^

Oh, i see it. I don´t ship Will x Beverly but after your video i would like to read a fanfic where they have a baby . Their baby would be cute !

I never thought about it either until i saw the episode yesterday. Bryan likes to make these parallels.

I hope this helps :

http://www.fanforum.com/f120/will-fr...an-c-63120146/

http://www.fanforum.com/f120/%7Bbeer...ence-63117097/

http://www.fanforum.com/f120/%7B-lur...-her-63119315/

http://www.fanforum.com/f120/bella-c...-had-63119105/

http://www.fanforum.com/f120/beverly...park-63119385/
Old 04-03-2014, 08:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Haha, it's funny you say that, because someone requested just last week that I write a one-shot with Will/Bev in an established relationship, and that Beverly's pregnant. But mine's not going to be serious -- it's going to be humor, and Beverly's water is going to break while they're working on a body, so Brian and Jimmy are going to start freaking out. I'm going to have a lot of fun writing it, which is exactly what I need right now. ^^ Unfortunately, I have so many other ideas I want to write too, so Idk what to focus on first!

Aww, that was sweet of you to post them all, thank you! But work unfortunately got busy, so I never got a chance to log back on.

Stalk me:
Old 04-04-2014, 06:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Haha, it's funny you say that, because someone requested just last week that I write a one-shot with Will/Bev in an established relationship, and that Beverly's pregnant. But mine's not going to be serious -- it's going to be humor, and Beverly's water is going to break while they're working on a body, so Brian and Jimmy are going to start freaking out. I'm going to have a lot of fun writing it, which is exactly what I need right now. ^^ Unfortunately, I have so many other ideas I want to write too, so Idk what to focus on first!

Aww, that was sweet of you to post them all, thank you! But work unfortunately got busy, so I never got a chance to log back on.
I would pay to see this on the show .
Thanks Bryan .
Old 04-04-2014, 08:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Haha, right?? xDD I've already got the dialogue in my head, and Idk if/when I'll ever write it, but I've pushed the serious one-shots to the backburner. This same person also wanted me to write about Will finding Beverly in Hannibal's basement (if only ), but I only got through the beginning of that one. And then I wanted to write about Will talking to Beverly's mother, but I didn't get very far with that one, either. I HAVE MUCH TOO MUCH TO DO. lol I hate it when my attention's yanked in multiple directions.

Stalk me:
Old 04-04-2014, 10:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Look what i found:

mymyuh

Old 04-04-2014, 11:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Awww, that's beautifullll! You should add it to the OP! It's makes it so much worse knowing we'll never get that sort of scene. I WANTED IT. There's also a really old comic called "Will has a good day," and he cooks fish for himself and Beverly (and Bev brings the wine ). Those comics break my heart now, though.

I added a comic to the W/A thread, btw, but nobody will know since I edited it. xD

Stalk me:
Old 04-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Awww, that's beautifullll! You should add it to the OP! It's makes it so much worse knowing we'll never get that sort of scene. I WANTED IT. There's also a really old comic called "Will has a good day," and he cooks fish for himself and Beverly (and Bev brings the wine ). Those comics break my heart now, though.

I added a comic to the W/A thread, btw, but nobody will know since I edited it. xD
I´ll add it to the OP .

At least, we have these arts .
Old 04-04-2014, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

that drawing

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

True, but we've never had many of them. I wanted to draw Beverly forcing Will's lips up into a smile, but never got around to it... I hate how I have so many ideas, but not enough time to do it all! -.- And then I wanted to draw the Will, Beverly, Freddie scene from "Kismet," but decided to scrap it cuz Idk...it'd be more of a comic, and I don't feel like putting that much work into something hardly anyone will see.

Stalk me:
Old 04-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

That´s a sweet idea, hey...maybe later you can make them when you have the time .
Old 04-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'll never have the time at this rate! lol I also need to draw Hannibal and Alana (which I'll probably do first, considering how people seem to like my Hannibloom crap). I think the main problem is I haven't found a very good reference for the Will/Bev pic. -.- Sometimes references are the worst part. I'd like to make a couple more fan mixes too, so AHHH! xDD

Stalk me: