Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2015, 02:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla (View Post)
I totally agree with you!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 07-09-2015, 08:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

OH MY GOD

ETA: NEVER GETTING OVER IT

x

x

x

x

And the full episode poster that was teased:

https://twitter.com/DeLaurentiisCo/s...87384468115456
S T A R D U S T

Last edited by majesdane; 07-10-2015 at 05:20 AM
Old 07-10-2015, 07:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

I still haven´t seen the whole episode but i had to watch their moment and OMFG ! That was so sensual, erotic, intense...Oh My !

Okay...I´m shipping them !!!

I´m just wondering how i will watch this with my mom tomorrow .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 07-10-2015, 02:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I still haven´t seen the whole episode but i had to watch their moment and OMFG ! That was so sensual, erotic, intense...Oh My !
Right?? And all of the ~imagery in that scene.

Quote:
I´m just wondering how i will watch this with my mom tomorrow .
Good luck!

I have seen some people complaining that there was no build-up and it was just done for ~fanservice or whatever. To be honest, I don't care. I loved it. IF this is gonna be the last season of Hannibal, I'll take whatever good stuff I can get. And I'm sure we'll get some more backstory in later episodes, since it was obvious Margot and Alana are quietly conspiring against Mason and keeping their relationship on the DL.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-11-2015, 01:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Right?? And all of the ~imagery in that scene.

It was really well done .

Quote:
Good luck!

I have seen some people complaining that there was no build-up and it was just done for ~fanservice or whatever. To be honest, I don't care. I loved it. IF this is gonna be the last season of Hannibal, I'll take whatever good stuff I can get. And I'm sure we'll get some more backstory in later episodes, since it was obvious Margot and Alana are quietly conspiring against Mason and keeping their relationship on the DL.
Thanks . I already told my mom they are together but i will see her reaction at their love scene .

I´ve seen it too . I don´t care about who´s complaining either. I respect everybodies opinions but i don´t see nothing stranger on their relationship. Alana isn´t using Margot or vice versa because they both talk about their plans. There´s no secrets. There was chemistry between them in their very first scene and just because we never saw Alana sleeping with a woman that doesn´t means all of the sudden she´s using Margot or sleeping with her because a man hurt her . People (at least some) are forgetting we don´t know much about Alana besides what was told on the show. She may have been bisexual all along, we just didn´t saw it.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 07-11-2015, 05:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
It was really well done .
It was.

Quote:
I already told my mom they are together but i will see her reaction at their love scene .
Good luck!

Quote:
I´ve seen it too . I don´t care about who´s complaining either. I respect everybodies opinions but i don´t see nothing stranger on their relationship. Alana isn´t using Margot or vice versa because they both talk about their plans. There´s no secrets. There was chemistry between them in their very first scene and just because we never saw Alana sleeping with a woman that doesn´t means all of the sudden she´s using Margot or sleeping with her because a man hurt her . People (at least some) are forgetting we don´t know much about Alana besides what was told on the show. She may have been bisexual all along, we just didn´t saw it.
100% agreed. Yeah I hate it when people say things that like "because a man hurt her", like, sexuality doesn't work like that and it's super offensive. Bryan himself said in pre-S3 interviews that Alana was bisexual all along, and you're right, we just didn't see it. Which is actually a lot like real life! And there was no reason for Alana to ever specifically define her sexuality as bisexual in the show before, and if she had, people would have complained that it was ~so irrelevant~.

Whatever, I enjoyed the scene, I'm excited to see what will happen with them. I know Bryan teased them getting married, which I would LOVE (even if it was just an off-hand comment in like, 308) but this is Hannibal, so my expectations are low. I just want to see Margot and Alana come out of this both getting what they want, and if they can get it together, AWESOME.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-12-2015, 10:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
It was.

Good luck!

100% agreed. Yeah I hate it when people say things that like "because a man hurt her", like, sexuality doesn't work like that and it's super offensive. Bryan himself said in pre-S3 interviews that Alana was bisexual all along, and you're right, we just didn't see it. Which is actually a lot like real life! And there was no reason for Alana to ever specifically define her sexuality as bisexual in the show before, and if she had, people would have complained that it was ~so irrelevant~.

Whatever, I enjoyed the scene, I'm excited to see what will happen with them. I know Bryan teased them getting married, which I would LOVE (even if it was just an off-hand comment in like, 308) but this is Hannibal, so my expectations are low. I just want to see Margot and Alana come out of this both getting what they want, and if they can get it together, AWESOME.
My mom was a little shock because she wasn´t expecting to see a kiss between them. But i don´t think she minded much .

I think that when people don´t have arguments to support their own opinions, they say stuff like that. We can´t judge a character without knowing all about them, which is Alana´s case . We only saw her talk about dating once with Will in episode 1x08 and even that didn´t gave us much information. So, i do understand why some fans may have been surprised if they haven´t read any interviews or followed spoilers. But like you said, it´s not like Alana decided she was tired of men . You do brought up an important point . If we had seen Alana was bisexual she woudl be judge anyone since they love to give her character hate .

I agree . Their scenes are really great and they do look good together. More important, they are good for each others. If they got married i would also love it . Even if as you said, we only found out by someone else´s comment . As long as they are happy, who cares what others think ?

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 07-12-2015, 09:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
My mom was a little shock because she wasn´t expecting to see a kiss between them. But i don´t think she minded much
That's good.

Quote:
We only saw her talk about dating once with Will in episode 1x08 and even that didn´t gave us much information. So, i do understand why some fans may have been surprised if they haven´t read any interviews or followed spoilers. But like you said, it´s not like Alana decided she was tired of men . You do brought up an important point . If we had seen Alana was bisexual she woudl be judge anyone since they love to give her character hate .
Oh, yeah, I can understand fans being surprised -- especially if they don't keep up with spoilers/interviews/etc -- but some of the stuff I read was just downright ignorant. Saw the same thing last year with Margot, too, so I'm not really surprised. And yeah, I agree Alana gets a lot of hate; it's a shame, because I love Caroline and Alana's the reason I even gave Hannibal a try in the first place. But that's fandom for you.

Quote:
Their scenes are really great and they do look good together. More important, they are good for each others. If they got married i would also love it . Even if as you said, we only found out by someone else´s comment . As long as they are happy, who cares what others think ?
Exactly.

Spoiler:
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-13-2015, 05:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
That's good.

Oh, yeah, I can understand fans being surprised -- especially if they don't keep up with spoilers/interviews/etc -- but some of the stuff I read was just downright ignorant. Saw the same thing last year with Margot, too, so I'm not really surprised. And yeah, I agree Alana gets a lot of hate; it's a shame, because I love Caroline and Alana's the reason I even gave Hannibal a try in the first place. But that's fandom for you.

Exactly.

Spoiler:
Yes, she doesn´t minds the ship .

Those who know me from here, knew i didn´t liked Alana at first but later, i´ve changed my mind. Mostly because i gave her a chance, i decided to know more of the character. But some fans just complain for everything. Because he turned Will down; Because she didn´t believed Will; Because she started dating a cannibal; Because she´s bisexual...Aff . I agree that with Margot was the same thing -.- I think Caroline does a fine job in the show and people show give her a try instead of spreading hate.

100 % agree .
Spoiler:

Pure perfection .

nataliedomrer

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 07-13-2015, 07:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Those who know me from here, knew i didn´t liked Alana at first but later, i´ve changed my mind. Mostly because i gave her a chance, i decided to know more of the character. But some fans just complain for everything. Because he turned Will down; Because she didn´t believed Will; Because she started dating a cannibal; Because she´s bisexual...Aff . I agree that with Margot was the same thing -.- I think Caroline does a fine job in the show and people show give her a try instead of spreading hate.

I never understood the hate towards Margot, she's like the least offensive character on the show.

Spoiler:

I love Alana's face in this gif.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-13-2015, 08:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:

I never understood the hate towards Margot, she's like the least offensive character on the show.

Spoiler:

https://38.media.tumblr.com/3fa81325...ilm9o4_400.gif

I love Alana's face in this gif.
I didn´t get it either.
Even when she had sex with Will she didn´t do anything wrong. He knew she was a lesbian and she sure didn´t forced him. She´s a victim, i still hate what Mason did to her. People should hate him -.-!

So pretty !

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 07-13-2015, 10:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Agreed, as usual.

I love how domestic they look here, with Alana helping Margot get dressed.

x
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-14-2015, 11:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
^ Agreed, as usual.

I love how domestic they look here, with Alana helping Margot get dressed.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/a0cb41096...xhh7o5_500.gif
http://33.media.tumblr.com/7f02ffc6d...xhh7o1_500.gif
x

I love it too ! It´s a simple gesture but it shows how they care and help each others .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 07-15-2015, 11:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

I can't wait to see more of them in this week's episode.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-15-2015, 02:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I can't wait to see more of them in this week's episode.
Me too .

http://manifestosilencio.tumblr.com/...break-is-to-be

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide