Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfuschia (View Post)
We saw the car clearly in Savoureux after Will vomited the ear and stayed outside his house waiting for him!.
Ahhhh this car was beautiful!It looked like a photoshoot,Hannibal getting out of it tbh

Thanks for the gifs!She has such georgeous hair,I would love to have mine like her
Old 09-05-2013, 09:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardengrill (View Post)
Ahhhh this car was beautiful!It looked like a photoshoot,Hannibal getting out of it tbh
Yep!

A fan wrote:

To the best of my own abilities, I believe it’s a 2003 Bentley Arnage T. Not only a very indulgent and luxurious model, but incredibly rare. The line of Arnage vehicles were produced from 1998 to 2009, with only 150 produced of its kind per year. Hefty deposits and application processes were required to obtain them brand new and, frankly, it’s unlikely that Hannibal Lecter would have ever considered a second-hand car. You classy little turd.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Imane: That's so cool! And nice to be out of the way of danger. That's weird that it's hard to be a teacher in France, but that's actually a good thing since I think it's TOO easy to be one here. A lot of idiots become teachers because of it. :X

He does! My brother's a great cook, so I like it when he'll make stuff. He always has really inventive ideas and knows what spices/garnishes go best with the meat/various foods. It's crazy. Maybe that's why my brother likes Hannibal so much...he senses a kindred spirit!

Omg, how did I not remember that? I'm serious, it's SO obvious that I'm not a car person, 'cause otherwise I would've noticed! xD It's true, though... As long as a car is capable of starting and running, I'm not picky. lol

Awesome gifs! I love it when fans incorporate book quotes with the show.

That's cool that someone could determine the car type and how it's rare... I could see Hannibal with a rare car over a new one, for sure.

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram
Old 09-05-2013, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
Imane: That's so cool! And nice to be out of the way of danger. That's weird that it's hard to be a teacher in France, but that's actually a good thing since I think it's TOO easy to be one here. A lot of idiots become teachers because of it. :X

I'm not sure even with all these selection that we got the best teachers, because France is doing very poorly in international studies about the level of the students and most of the people who spent years studying to become teachers gave up after few years.

Quote:
He does! My brother's a great cook, so I like it when he'll make stuff. He always has really inventive ideas and knows what spices/garnishes go best with the meat/various foods. It's crazy. Maybe that's why my brother likes Hannibal so much...he senses a kindred spirit!
I hope for you that it's the only taste and talent that he shares with Hannibal!

Quote:
Omg, how did I not remember that? I'm serious, it's SO obvious that I'm not a car person, 'cause otherwise I would've noticed! xD It's true, though... As long as a car is capable of starting and running, I'm not picky. lol
I'm exactly like you!
I noticed the car only because like Kate said Hannibal looked like God while leaving it!

Quote:
Awesome gifs! I love it when fans incorporate book quotes with the show.
It's cool idea!
Old 09-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

As you all know, sometimes i disappear from this thread so, sorry if this picture was already posted but she looks so cute:

Credit
🇵🇸 🕊️#IsraelIsaTerroristState
Old 09-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

She is too cute!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 09-05-2013, 09:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Imane: Aww. Well that's sad that it's so hard to do!

xDDD As far as I know, that's all that he and Hannibal have in common. haha That, and his love for wine and expensive stuff. Although his friend said he'd like to trick people into eating things like Hannibal does. Nothing bad, but he thought it'd be cool to sneak in something people would consider gross, like a rare meat or something. I just know I'm never eating over at his house!

LOL!! Amazingly, I didn't even notice Hannibal looking like a god, either. Probably because I was too busy going, "NO NO NO NO LEAVE WILL ALONE, GO AWAY!"

Ilda: No worries! And I love that pic of her -- I have it on my computer somewhere. It's one of her best shots, IMO! Do you know where she is? It almost looks like an amusement park.

Stalk me:
Old 09-06-2013, 03:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Ilda: No worries! And I love that pic of her -- I have it on my computer somewhere. It's one of her best shots, IMO! Do you know where she is? It almost looks like an amusement park.
I´ve found the picture on Hetienne´s twitter. I don´t know where she was but this link was there with the picture.
Old 09-06-2013, 04:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
As you all know, sometimes i disappear from this thread so, sorry if this picture was already posted but she looks so cute:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMk08S2CMAEp4Dl.png[/IMG]
Credit
This pic is so cute!

Thank you for sharing Ilda!

Quote:
[
xDDD As far as I know, that's all that he and Hannibal have in common. haha That, and his love for wine and expensive stuff. Although his friend said he'd like to trick people into eating things like Hannibal does. Nothing bad, but he thought it'd be cool to sneak in something people would consider gross, like a rare meat or something. I just know I'm never eating over at his house!

He was a weird sense of humor!
Old 09-06-2013, 08:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Imane: You´re welcome .

I wish she had a fan site .
Old 09-06-2013, 02:11 PM
Banned

She's not known enough for that!

Hettienne tweeted this today!

x
Old 09-06-2013, 03:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

I hope that changes in S2. She is a great actress .

That tweet is so cute .
Old 09-06-2013, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfuschia (View Post)
I like her friendship with Will!
And would love to see more of it

http://24.media.tumblr.com/431bfb3ea959490a44e93cb5ec773c5a/tumblr_mnktc7RP8o1rkfp31o1_250.gif[/IMG]
http://25.media.tumblr.com/099dd1bc5368b1774139def55f3a90b7/tumblr_mnktc7RP8o1rkfp31o2_250.gif[/IMG]
http://24.media.tumblr.com/3e3621a4c6e950e8457b53243f6d0ff9/tumblr_mnktc7RP8o1rkfp31o4_250.gif[/IMG]
http://25.media.tumblr.com/89e1a0892e12dda9d93eafe38640d194/tumblr_mnktc7RP8o1rkfp31o5_250.gif[/IMG]
http://25.media.tumblr.com/0eccd6a6cdec39d13764f9df26789900/tumblr_mnktc7RP8o1rkfp31o3_250.gif[/IMG]
http://24.media.tumblr.com/e7b631ebff68a7581624ef16206d0e65/tumblr_mnktc7RP8o1rkfp31o6_250.gif[/IMG]

“I got stabbed when I was a cop.”

“Yeah, I got stabbed in the 3rd grade with a #2 pencil.”

Credit
me too, I bet that she will be on his side next season (and Alana of course).

Last edited by Ladyfuschia; 09-07-2013 at 05:09 AM
Old 09-06-2013, 09:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Imane: Omg, that was so cute that that person asked her if she wanted maple syrup. This is the only reason I'd want to go to Canada! :O haha I know that sounds bad, but I went as a little kid, and I was bored since all the good channels were in French. I can't speak French, so I was a tad lost. xP

Anyway, I'm excited! *flails* I think it's cool how they film in Canada, though it genuinely looks like it's in the states. I live near all of the locations (Wolf Trap, Quantico, etc etc), so it's pretty cool. :3

Well Kacey finally got a fansite, so maybe it's Hettienne's turn?

Stalk me:
Old 09-07-2013, 11:08 AM
Banned

I think there's a project somewhere on tumblr to send the cast and crews some gifts for the long days of filming in winter when it's very cold, maybe they include maple syrup

They did a good job at scouting similar locations in Toronto's area!
There's a canadian site which listed all the filming locations for the lucky fans who want and can see them shot.

I never went to Canada but i would love to do this trip! Quebec would of course be my first destination, but there's so many beautiful places to see in this country.

Credit