Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2015, 01:30 PM
Addicted Fan

It didn't send my reply? Weird, I thought it got sent... Anyways, I'll send it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySo (View Post)
No, she wasn't rude to him but she rejected him by pulling the trigger. Despite the fact that he took the bullets out in case she did opt to turn against him, I think he still wasn't sure whether she would or not, in view of what they shared. And when she made the choice to indeed do just that and not walk away and be 'blind, he hated it because he despised rejection. To my opinion that was the sole reason he wanted to kill her and kept threatening to do so, although I don't think he'd go through with it. I saw him as someone who longed for someone who would accept him for what and who he was. And Alana wouldn't do that.
I don't consider her shooting him rude... He was coming at her with knives. He was covered in blood and he deadpanned that "Jack was in the pantry". He was also telling her that unless she walked away and let Jack (and possibly Will or whoever's blood he wore on his shirt) to die, he would kill her. At that moment, Alana had every right to shoot. It's human instinct to pull that trigger.

I'm not quite sure it was rejection either. If anything, Hannibal was the one to end their relationship when he smelled gunpowder on her hands, not comfort her when she told him she was feeling lost and then actively say "so this it" or something along those lines.

Did he want someone to accept him for what he was? Perhaps he did. But then, would he truly be pleased if his companion chose to be blind to his actions, or would he resent them for not joining him?

Let's not forget that in the beginning of season 3, Bedelia is with him, seemingly accepting him and his choices and diet etc, but Hannibal was actively intimidating her and feeding her just the right foods to make her taste better later on when (not if) he killed and ate her. If we keep that in mind, his offer/choice to Alana in season 2 is no choice at all.

Quote:
I think she did move on and rose above the situation to a great extent. The fact that she accepted Chilton's offer and chose to remain involved with the case was just another way to prove to herself that she could face the 'demons', difficult as it was. Being involved in the FBI as she was, it would be a defeat for her to withdraw from the matter completely and focus on everything else but Hannibal. Just my personal opinion but from the two, I think she's the one who has really moved on and away from him in the end. Margot has got a lot to do with that, of course.
I see that differently. I view those threats of his as the equivalent to Alana's "I have all the keys for all the doors between Hannibal and freedom". And that is just empty words. Proof? When Will and Jack came up with that harebrained plan to fake-free Hannibal, Alana agreed. When Will set Chilton up, Alana stood by and watched. When Hannibal could choose to leave Will and Dollarhyde and hunt Alana down, he didn't.

"The opposite of love isn't hate. It is indifference" said someone whose name I don't remember right now. Alana may have hated Hannibal but she was never truly indifferent to him. If she was she wouldn't be involved in any way with him. She would do what pleases her (teach, have patients, be with her family and dog etc), not use all her time to be be consumed by him and the FBI.

Also, we know she began her involvement with the FBI by giving guest lectures and assisting Miriam Lass with finding who the Chesapeake Ripper was. And that was Hannibal. She wouldn't lose anything if she walked away from investigating and kept lecturing only, except contact with Hannibal.

Quote:
Furthermore, she remained involved because in a big sense of the way she was still looking out for Will and trying to protect him from Hannibal. She knew very well that if the opportunity would arise, Will would be tempted to take that final plunge with Hannibal. And that was eventually exactly what happened.
I'm sorry but Will is a big boy who makes his own decisions. He chose to seek revenge in season 2 and in doing so he embraced his inner killer. He chose to kill and stage someone's remains just to get closer to Hannibal. He chose to be the bad guy's protégé and chose to protect him when Jack was about to kill him. In season 3 he chose to look for Hannibal claiming it was for revenge yet again. He chose to assist Chiyo in killing of that guy she had in a cage and then stage his remains. Why? Hannibal never got wind of that, so that wasn't it. In the end Hannibal came back to America and surrendered. Will never got him. If anything Mason got them both!

When Will was claiming to be happy with his wife and stepson, he (easily imo) left them to hunt Dollarhyde. He chose to go see Hannibal for help. He knew Hannibal had no help for him, but he kept going back. In the end he didn't fight for Molly. He chose to be obsessed with Hannibal. In the last scenes, he could have easily pushed an injured Hannibal off the cliff and walk away. He chose not to. He chose to die (as far as we know) with Hannibal. Why?

Don't get me wrong, I used to like him. In season 1 I wanted him to be the victor. In season 2 I wanted to see how he would use his brain to catch the bad guy but his constant obsession with Hannibal while whining he didn't want to but he had to, got old by the time the season ended. In season 3 I was simply done with him.

Quote:
@ Ilda: Yes, his jumping between wanting to 'eliminate' Hannibal and any further harm he might cause, and the constant conflicting emotions, plus bromance, on the other side, was getting on my nerves, too. From highly upset at his family's ordeal with Dolarhyde, to getting in the car with Hannibal and indirectly supporting him in whatever he chose to do, was just too much of a paradox.
If you don't mind me replying to this part, Will's support of Hannibal wasn't indirect. It was direct. Will thought to fake-free Hannibal and it was Will who got in that car and assisted in killing Dollarhyde.

Just decide if you want to catch the bad guy or kiss him Will. Enough with the back and forth!

(Phew, rant over. Sorry for being a little harsh about it. I blame TV-Will (the character) for it. Book and movies-Will made a lot more sense in my eyes)

Old 10-06-2015, 12:29 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domino_2014 (View Post)
It didn't send my reply? Weird, I thought it got sent... Anyways, I'll send it again.

Quote:
I don't consider her shooting him rude... He was coming at her with knives. He was covered in blood and he deadpanned that "Jack was in the pantry". He was also telling her that unless she walked away and let Jack (and possibly Will or whoever's blood he wore on his shirt) to die, he would kill her. At that moment, Alana had every right to shoot. It's human instinct to pull that trigger.
No, like I've said, shooting him was not about rudeness. It was about the good inner self, and making the right decision. When she made the decision to shoot him, it wasn't because he was coming at her with knives. It was because she realized at that moment that he was a killer, in the process of killing Jack. When he placed her before the ultimatum of walking away, or be killed, she realized that he wouldn't hesitate to kill her, too. He only came after her with a knife after she had pulled the trigger already. If she had turned around there and walked away, it would've been a total different scenario. So, totally agree with you. I'm not saying it was rude of her to act the way she did. I'm saying he had his doubts as to whether she would indeed turn against him the moment she saw him for who he was. And when she did, he didn't like it, although he did anticipate it. She absolutely acted out of instinct to save herself and Jack, but mostly because she wouldn't choose the 'dark' route and succumb to his manipulation.

Quote:
I'm not quite sure it was rejection either. If anything, Hannibal was the one to end their relationship when he smelled gunpowder on her hands, not comfort her when she told him she was feeling lost and then actively say "so this it" or something along those lines.
I didn't perceive Hannibal to end their relationship. It ended in the kitchen only, when she saw him for who he was and decided to pull the trigger. The fact that he said "so this is it" on the chair in his office, was his way of probing into her mind as to what she intended to do next re their relationship. He literally asked her there if she intended to go on with him, or walk away due to the doubt Will has placed in her mind. There's now way he'd imply to her that he was indeed the killer. To my opinion it was indeed rejection. She blatantly rejected him when she decided not to be "blind" and do what she felt was right, despite her deep feelings for him.

Quote:
Did he want someone to accept him for what he was? Perhaps he did. But then, would he truly be pleased if his companion chose to be blind to his actions, or would he resent them for not joining him?
Yes, for sure he wanted someone who would accept him for who he was. Hannibal is a narcissist. So yes, he would truly be pleased if his partner chose to be 'blind' and place him first and foremost in her life despite everything. The fact that he told Alana, "You died in the kitchen, Alana. When you chose to be brave", is solid prove to that. He knew very well that he took the bullets from the gun. So at that stage it wasn't about the knowing that she'd kill him, but rather the fact that she chose to pull the trigger and turn against him. His expression spoke volumes when she pulled that trigger.

That's also exactly why he was so set to swing Will his way, from a friendship perspective. He wanted a friend who'd accept him as he is. And he saw Will's refusal to do so in the beginning as betrayal, hence their clash.

Same can be said about Abigail - manipulating her into accepting what he was doing and going along with it. Although, I do believe Abigail also wanted to be there, was willingly being manipulated.

Quote:
Let's not forget that in the beginning of season 3, Bedelia is with him, seemingly accepting him and his choices and diet etc, but Hannibal was actively intimidating her and feeding her just the right foods to make her taste better later on when (not if) he killed and ate her. If we keep that in mind, his offer/choice to Alana in season 2 is no choice at all.
Bedelia was with him because she wanted to be. I do not believe for one second that she was there under pressure or that she was being forced/drugged or whatever. And she even knew very well that Hannibal wanted to eat her. But she played him, very cleverly, right from the beginning. She knew that they'd catch him, eventually. By going with him and playing him the way she did, she prevented him from coming for her directly after he nearly wiped everyone else in the S2 finale. Furthermore, by playing along, she knew that they (the FBI) wouldn't have anything on her as his psychologist, i.e. not be able to say she knew about his killings and didn't do/say anything to prevent it. Chances were that he had confessed in her, and he did, we know that. She knew they (FBI) would also realize that. At that stage when he took her with him, he needed her, as his 'wife', to bluff people and minimize suspicion. So, her coming along and playing along suited him fine. And she has not yet served her purpose. But he knew he'd kill her as soon as he was finished with her. And so did she.

Quote:
I see that differently. I view those threats of his as the equivalent to Alana's "I have all the keys for all the doors between Hannibal and freedom". And that is just empty words. Proof? When Will and Jack came up with that harebrained plan to fake-free Hannibal, Alana agreed. When Will set Chilton up, Alana stood by and watched. When Hannibal could choose to leave Will and Dollarhyde and hunt Alana down, he didn't.
Exactly. Hannibal didn't choose to have her killed/mutilated rather than Chilton because he still cared for her, cheesy as it may sound. I however have my doubts as to what her feelings/intentions for him/towards him was. Revenge maybe? Referring to the keys to his "freedom" was to my opinion not a reference to literal freedom but rather his psychological well-being. She would be very naive to want to him to be free in the true/literal sense of the way. Alana knew she was the one and only person who truly knew Hannibal psychologically. Not even Bedelia knew him on the level she did, his psychologist or not. Bedelia thought she did, but she didn't.

Quote:
"The opposite of love isn't hate. It is indifference" said someone whose name I don't remember right now. Alana may have hated Hannibal but she was never truly indifferent to him. If she was she wouldn't be involved in any way with him. She would do what pleases her (teach, have patients, be with her family and dog etc), not use all her time to be be consumed by him and the FBI.
True. She was definitely not truly indifferent to him, but she has definitely moved on, away from him. I see it differently. If you fall off a horse and never get on again, you'll never truly overcome that fear of getting hurt again. And that's what she did. She faced her fears by staying involved. But I don't think she'd want him back. Never in a million years. The good inner Alana is just too strong and overpowering in her personality. And besides, she is a changed person in S3. Although not able to close her feelings like a tap, she does know not to follow her emotions pertaining to Hannibal anymore because they deceived her so miserably in the past.

Quote:
Also, we know she began her involvement with the FBI by giving guest lectures and assisting Miriam Lass with finding who the Chesapeake Ripper was. And that was Hannibal. She wouldn't lose anything if she walked away from investigating and kept lecturing only, except contact with Hannibal.
No, she wouldn't. But walking away and focusing on lecturing only, wouldn't be enough. She needed more. We know Hannibal was very much interested in her, not for her exceptional good looks only, but because he regarded her as his equal intellectually. She interested him, mostly. So, I see Alana as much more than a sober-headed lass who's content with a quiet, mediocre life where everything's in place.

Quote:
I'm sorry but Will is a big boy who makes his own decisions. He chose to seek revenge in season 2 and in doing so he embraced his inner killer. He chose to kill and stage someone's remains just to get closer to Hannibal. He chose to be the bad guy's protégé and chose to protect him when Jack was about to kill him. In season 3 he chose to look for Hannibal claiming it was for revenge yet again. He chose to assist Chiyo in killing of that guy she had in a cage and then stage his remains. Why? Hannibal never got wind of that, so that wasn't it. In the end Hannibal came back to America and surrendered. Will never got him. If anything Mason got them both!
Yes, he did choose to seek revenge. And Alana knew that Will's psychological state was everything but sound and healthy. And that he would be swayed by someone as manipulative as Hannibal sooner or later. Hannibal was very set to achieve specific things with Will right from the start. And in the end he did. Although Alana did not know that Hannibal was the killer, she was intelligent enough to realize and see Hannibal's influence on him, which was obviously not positive. That's why she asked Hannibal directly if he thought his therapy was helping Will. She was obviously already doubting Hannibal more there than what she cared to admit.

Quote:
When Will was claiming to be happy with his wife and stepson, he (easily imo) left them to hunt Dollarhyde. He chose to go see Hannibal for help. He knew Hannibal had no help for him, but he kept going back. In the end he didn't fight for Molly. He chose to be obsessed with Hannibal. In the last scenes, he could have easily pushed an injured Hannibal off the cliff and walk away. He chose not to. He chose to die (as far as we know) with Hannibal. Why?
Because at that stage he was already so deeply entangled in Hannibal's fine web of manipulation, he didn't realize it himself. Just as Bedelia was no match for Hannibal, he wasn't either.

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I used to like him. In season 1 I wanted him to be the victor. In season 2 I wanted to see how he would use his brain to catch the bad guy but his constant obsession with Hannibal while whining he didn't want to but he had to, got old by the time the season ended. In season 3 I was simply done with him.
I agree. He WANTED to be manipulated and that's what swayed me away from him eventually. He knew who and what Hannibal was and yet he still kept nurturing his obsession with him.

Quote:
If you don't mind me replying to this part, Will's support of Hannibal wasn't indirect. It was direct. Will thought to fake-free Hannibal and it was Will who got in that car and assisted in killing Dollarhyde.

Just decide if you want to catch the bad guy or kiss him Will. Enough with the back and forth!
I do think to a certain degree he didn't want the world to know that he was slowly but surely losing the battle and that he was being manipulated willfully to become someone else. He tried to conceal his true feelings for Hannibal and he succeeded up to a point. But the moment he decided to literally join Hannibal in S3, his support became direct. Not even his wife and child mattered to him anymore. Guess that's what happens when you dance with the devil.

I'll always have a soft spot for Will and I still think he and Alana was a much better match than she and Hannibal. But that's what makes this story line so interesting. It never goes the way one would've liked it to.

(Phew, rant over. Sorry for being a little harsh about it. I blame TV-Will (the character) for it. Book and movies-Will made a lot more sense in my eyes)
Enjoyed talking with you.

Last edited by LadySo; 10-06-2015 at 05:45 AM
Old 10-06-2015, 04:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Enjoyed talking with you.
Please don't tell me I scared you away...

Old 10-06-2015, 07:47 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Please don't tell me I scared you away...
Never. I enjoy debating. And I like reading others' perspectives. How boring life would be if we all saw everything the same.

Not many Hannibloom fans around anymore. So we'll have to stick together.

I'm off today. So I'm taking my son to the movies. Have an awesome day.

Last edited by LadySo; 10-06-2015 at 07:52 PM
Old 10-07-2015, 05:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Never. I enjoy debating. And I like reading others' perspectives. How boring life would be if we all saw everything the same.

Not many Hannibloom fans around anymore. So we'll have to stick together.

I'm off today. So I'm taking my son to the movies. Have an awesome day.
It certainly would be

We're one more person now than we were when I took a break from posting, so we need to keep you around

Enjoy your time with your son and have an excellent day. What will you guys be seeing?

Old 10-07-2015, 10:35 AM
New Fan

Quote:
It certainly would be

We're one more person now than we were when I took a break from posting, so we need to keep you around

Enjoy your time with your son and have an excellent day. What will you guys be seeing?
Thank you! I think we'll go for The Martian. I'm not a huge fan of Matt Damon but he's a good actor.
Old 10-07-2015, 12:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Thank you! I think we'll go for The Martian. I'm not a huge fan of Matt Damon but he's a good actor.
Haven't seen it. Hope you enjoy it and your son likes it too

Old 10-14-2015, 05:14 AM
New Fan

Hi ladies

Been reading through a lot of posts here. Some dating back as far as 2013. Many made me smile big time, whilst others gave me a fresh perspective on different matters. Always interesting to see how others perceive things. Of course it takes a lot to make me change my point of view on something, but I nevertheless enjoy reading it.

What I found specifically noticeable was the many discussions by different members about the love scenes between Hannibal and Alana and how the actors experience it from their real live perspectives. A lot of the remarks were really just joking around, which is understandable in view of the subject. Others truly believe that actors/actresses can be turned on by these scenes.

I know you've been through this already but I'd still like to hear what you say about it, with specific reference to Mads and Caroline.

Val, sorry if this is not the right thread for this. I hope it's okay here .

Now here's my take on it: There's no way the actors get worked up (turned on) for real during these scenes. And after I've seen the behind-the-scenes pics on the NBC site itself, I realized all over again how uncomfortable it must be to shoot those scenes. Those cameras are literally in their faces. More than one of them. I truly think for actors and actresses it becomes a matter of doing a job. Like a gynae with his female patients. Does nothing for him. Excuse the comparison . And besides, they do it so regularly in different roles, I do think it becomes kind of boring, too.

I think at that moment they truly just want to get it over and done with. Many people for example refer to Caroline's "crush" on Mads and I find that kind of amusing. But that's just my personal point of view. Actors/actresses frequently say what they know their fanbase/audience would LIKE to hear. Doubt if she really has a crush on him.

What I DO believe, though, is that they may get worked up over such scenes AFTERWARDS, when they're alone and rethinking it. But we'll never know .
Old 10-14-2015, 12:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Hi Claire .

I don´t know if Val is online so, i will answer and say that it´s okay to post anything that is related to Mads and Caroline here .

Well, it´s been a while since we talked about that so, i apologize if anything i say now, it´s somehow different from what i said back then. I was in fact one of the fans that joked about the actors getting aroused by sex scenes. I think it´s possible for the actors to get aroused but your point of view also makes sense, especially when it cames to Mads who has a lot of sex scenes on most of his movies. He´s a pro at them so to speak. I´m not saying he knows how to act about it and Caroline doesn´t but since he has more sex scenes than her in her movies, it´s possible that this situation is more normal to him or at least he knows how to handle it.

I do believe Caroline has a crush on him and while she must have been embarrassed during those sex scenes (kind of how we are even when we just see our crush), i also believe she must have been at least a little aroused. I can´t say for sure, no one can´t if Caroline really has a crush or even sex fantasies about Mads and i say this since sometimes we do get sexual fantasies about our crush. But if she does, there´s two ways things can go. 1. She was more than happy and i actually believe in this one. 2. She was embarrassed to be with Mads in such intimate scenes.

I assume actors get aroused during sex scenes also by thinking about someone, their wife, gilrfriend especially is a sex scene needs to be the more possible realistic. That said, Mads said a few times in his interviews that he feels uncomfortable during sex scenes with younger actresses. Since Caroline is like 35, i assume he felt comfortable with her and if Mads...Sorry for the expression...Fapped during takes, we will never know but i do believe it´s possible.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-14-2015, 02:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Hi girls

We joked a lot about the sex scenes in the past, didn't we? I see your point Claire about it being extremely awkward but they're professionals. It's their job to not let it seem awkward and it worked. I don't know about others but I never saw Mads and Caroline being awkward instead of Hannibal and Alana being intimate and enjoying it. As for one of them at least being aroused... I think they could be. And it would make things even more awkward because it can't be hidden.

Old 10-14-2015, 08:32 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Hi girls

We joked a lot about the sex scenes in the past, didn't we? I see your point Claire about it being extremely awkward but they're professionals. It's their job to not let it seem awkward and it worked. I don't know about others but I never saw Mads and Caroline being awkward instead of Hannibal and Alana being intimate and enjoying it. As for one of them at least being aroused... I think they could be. And it would make things even more awkward because it can't be hidden.
Precisely my point. Doing their jobs as professionals in these scenes comes as naturally to them as it does to anyone else in their jobs. To do love scenes and become worked up every time, WILL be awkward and I just don't think it happens. No, Mads and Caroline never seemed awkward, like I've said in my initial post. Hence my amusement with the myriad posts believing otherwise. If one of them, or any other actor/actress for that matter doing such scenes, did indeed become worked up, they must be REALLY 'untouched' by/immune to having 10 cameras right in their faces. That's a very good recipe for total impotence on the scene if you ask me.

Last edited by LadySo; 10-14-2015 at 09:10 PM
Old 10-15-2015, 02:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Precisely my point. Doing their jobs as professionals in these scenes comes as naturally to them as it does to anyone else in their jobs. To do love scenes and become worked up every time, WILL be awkward and I just don't think it happens. No, Mads and Caroline never seemed awkward, like I've said in my initial post. Hence my amusement with the myriad posts believing otherwise. If one of them, or any other actor/actress for that matter doing such scenes, did indeed become worked up, they must be REALLY 'untouched' by/immune to having 10 cameras right in their faces. That's a very good recipe for total impotence on the scene if you ask me.

I honestly can't remember exactly what had been said last year, but I do remember Jazmine saying the actors wear a sort of undies to cover themselves in the filming of love/nude scenes which makes sense. I personally think it would be awkward because it was filmed as an erotic scene. The other two sex scenes we've seen (with different couples) never seemed as erotic to me. Those, I can see how it wouldn't be awkward but Caroline laying on her back under her co-star or tossing herself side to side and up and down while seemingly riding Mads, was extremely erotic and that's why it could be awkward. Not "oh bleep I got hard, I need 5 minutes" kind of awkward necessarily but more of a "looking at the spot on the ceiling while the filming goes on" kind of awkward.

Besides our comments last year were fueled by our preferred ship having been made cannon and had a bunch of sex scenes to boot (ignoring the weird 5way, that was just too weird to gush about) so we were on a high

Old 10-15-2015, 04:16 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I honestly can't remember exactly what had been said last year, but I do remember Jazmine saying the actors wear a sort of undies to cover themselves in the filming of love/nude scenes which makes sense. I personally think it would be awkward because it was filmed as an erotic scene. The other two sex scenes we've seen (with different couples) never seemed as erotic to me. Those, I can see how it wouldn't be awkward but Caroline laying on her back under her co-star or tossing herself side to side and up and down while seemingly riding Mads, was extremely erotic and that's why it could be awkward. Not "oh bleep I got hard, I need 5 minutes" kind of awkward necessarily but more of a "looking at the spot on the ceiling while the filming goes on" kind of awkward.

Besides our comments last year were fueled by our preferred ship having been made cannon and had a bunch of sex scenes to boot (ignoring the weird 5way, that was just too weird to gush about) so we were on a high
I'm not necessarily referring to discussions here but also to similar ones on other forums. The ones here I read with a smile as it was clear that most of them were actually just joking around. And it IS something to joke about I don't blame people for that. One can't help wondering about it.

If I look at some of Mads' other movies with sex scenes in it, I do think these scenes must've been very mediocre, almost boring, to him though. Same with Caroline. Especially seeing that they wore some sort of undies. With some of the scenes in his other movies, there is no way he wore anything. So, those scenes required real 'skill' .

Agree with you that there may be a "stare at the ceiling" awkwardness between actors/actresses. For sure. That wouldn't be something I'd look forward to if I was an actress.

Gosh yes, that 5-way scene was beyond weird. Spoiled it completely for me.
Old 10-15-2015, 01:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I'm not necessarily referring to discussions here but also to similar ones on other forums. The ones here I read with a smile as it was clear that most of them were actually just joking around. And it IS something to joke about I don't blame people for that. One can't help wondering about it.

If I look at some of Mads' other movies with sex scenes in it, I do think these scenes must've been very mediocre, almost boring, to him though. Same with Caroline. Especially seeing that they wore some sort of undies. With some of the scenes in his other movies, there is no way he wore anything. So, those scenes required real 'skill' .

Agree with you that there may be a "stare at the ceiling" awkwardness between actors/actresses. For sure. That wouldn't be something I'd look forward to if I was an actress.

Gosh yes, that 5-way scene was beyond weird. Spoiled it completely for me.
You're right most of Mads' movies have at least 1 sex scene in them. Perhaps it's in his contract In an interview of the actors and actresses of Sex and the City I had seen, one of the men said they wore a sort of sock to cover what needed to be covered and that they'd be walking around the sets between takes wearing just that and that the women always wore bras along with their nude-panties and they felt like walking dildos (or something along those lines anyway), so Mads being completely nude in the take is probably just in our fantasies

There was a movie last year where the plot was a group of actors out of work deciding to shoot a porno and the women always wanted a tequila shot before each shoot :-\

In reality I was laughing but within the context of the show I was wondering what Will had been smoking! I can, sorta, understand him imagining Alana and himself instead of Margo and I can even stretch it to him imagining Alana with Hannibal but the wendigo completely ruined it...

Old 11-08-2015, 08:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Plenty of pixels

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide