Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2015, 01:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #27 Because they have a past, a present, a perhaps a future together.

By Cannibal_Princess♔

1. Cannibal_Princess♔
2. Wardengrill
3. Kendra Luehr
4. Chastainღ
5. Ladyfuschia
6. MarthaJD
7. PepperonyLover
8. Domino_2014
9. sourburst

"You realize those students thought we were having an affair. Why didn't we?"

“I learned as much from her as she learned from me.”

We suggested a bit of a love triangle in an episode. One of the things I want to do with Season 2 is have a little more sexy between characters. So, stay tuned for who is going to be doing who!
— Bryan Fuller on the question "Is Hannibal going to continue pursuing Alana?"
Our bets on them.

Hannibloom
Beer & Wine

Closer to truth | “You realize those candidates thought we were having an affair. Why didn’t we?”

i. dead and gone; the black keys ii. rangers; a fine frenzy iii. strangeness and charm; florence + the machine iv. paradise circus; massive attack v. man of a thousand faces; regina spektor vi. gods and monsters; lana del rey vii. devil’s resting place; laura marling viii. all i need; radiohead ix. i know places; lykke li x. the rip tide; beirut xi. crest; the antlers xii. the lighthouse; interpol

My Personal Reserve | Hannibloom Fanmix

1.You Make Me Feel - Archive; 2.Serial Killer - Lana Del Ray; 3.Que Je T’aime - Johnny Hallyday; 4.The Yoni - Budam; 5.Let Me Break You - London After Midnight; 6.Pretty When You Cry - Vast; 7.Bloody Pleasures - Blutengel; 8.Bloodstream - Stateless; 10.All I Need - Within Temptation; 11.Love Song for a Vampire - Annie Lennox; 12.My Funny Valentine - Nico; 13.I Will Follow You Into the Dark[Cover] - Amanda Palmer

{Listen}

"Closer" by Burn Season

You say i'm stuck somewhere back in between
My blured memories
Some say I kicked myself right in the face
I'm not as I seem.

I'd erase what you say
Scramble words in the way
But you can't take away
Turn away
Run away
**** with me

Don't say that its over
I'd kill to be closer
A moment i'm passing to you
But to me
I will wait
And i'll take
Anything with your name
Don't say that its over
You can't live without me

You say theres something wrong in my head
So I like to bleed
You say i'm scaring you now but i'm tired
From watching you sleep

I'd erase what you say
Scramble words in the way
But you can't take away
Turn away
Run away
**** with me

Don't say that it's over
I'd kill to be closer
A moment i'm passing to you
But to me
I will wait
And ill take
Anything with your name
Don't say that its over
Live without me
Live without me

But you can't take away
Turn away
Run away
**** with me

Don't say that it's over
Don't say that it's over
I'd kill to be closer

Dont say that it's over
I'd kill to be closer
A moment im passing to you
But to me
I will wait
And i'll take
Anything with your name
Dont say that its over
You cant live without me
(Don't say that its over)
You cant live without me
You cant live without me
I'd kill to be closer
I'd kill to be closer

"Corrupt" by Depeche Mode

Credit: Kendra Luehr

I could corrupt you
In a heart beat
You think you're so special
Think you're so sweet
What are you trying don't even tempt me
Soon you'll be crying, unwishing you dreamt of be
You'll be calling out my name
When you need someone to blame

I could corrupt you
It would be easy
Watching you suffer
Girl, it would please me
But I wouldn't touch you
With my little finger
I know it would crush you
My memory would linger

You'd be crying out in pain
Begging me to play my games

I could corrupt you
It would be ugly
They could sedate you
But i wanna touch you with my hands on your hips
It would be too much to
Place my lips on your lips
You'd be calling out my name
Begging me to play my games

Because they are still talking about having an affair.
Because he likes her passion.
Because she still goes to him even when they have a difference of opinion.
Because the conversation on the couch in his office screamed sex.
Because they're not hiding that they are flirting and that they like it.
Because he protected her from the truth and didn't want to hurt her.
Because of the way they smile at each other.
Because she can yell at him and he won't eat her.
Because he is human when they're together instead of pretending like he does with everyone else.
Because she is at home when they're together.
Because Hannibal was going to let Alana escape.
Because he had no plans to call on her.
Because they looked like a married couple during those kitchen scenes.
Because like Mads said...their scenes were cozy.
Because we *really* need a flashback of their past together.
Because the other students thought they were having an affair.
Because he learned as much from her as she learned from him.
Because we would love a little Hannibal or a little Alana in the future.
Because Alana took the initiative to start the romance.
Because he protects Alana in his own way.
Because he loves her palate and she loves his beer.
Because she has in his kitchen her own private beer reserve.
Because he's happy to get her perspective.
Because he seems to have true affection for her.
Because Caroline says, their romance was natural progression.
Because Caroline was excited about the thought of playing romantic scenes with Mads.
Because her confidence and the trust in him is very strong.
Because when everyone around her is behaving so weirdly to her, Hannibal is her rock.

For Alana to go with Hannibal to the opera .
For them to cook together again.
To see them dance
We want Hannibal to kiss her.
For them to talk about their past. For example, how they meet
For Alana to use her private reserve of beer more often
After Hannibal's incarcerated, Alana comes to visit him. Whether it's an interrogation or not, we'll be happy.
For Hannibal to be the one that gave her the starfish necklace.
For Alana to became his Clarice in this version.

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit: Jensen_girl22

Credit

Credit

{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #1 Because “Passion is good. It gets the blood pumping”
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #2 Because "he can fall in love with Alana Bloom" - Mads
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #3 "Hannibal and Alana are going to start ‘working’ together.” - Laurence
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #4 Because with Alana, Hannibal allows himself to show a gentler side
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #5 Because Mads and Caroline made a sex scene look like art.
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #6 Because we want a music lesson like the one Hannibal gave Alana.
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #7 Because we may get a Hannibloom baby.
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #8 Because not even the bad things can put down our ship.
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #9 Because their relationship is going to take a whole new turn.
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #10 Because they didn´t had an affair in the past but they are living love story now.
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #11 Because it may be over but we will always have the good moments they had.
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #12 Hannibal was willing to let Alana be ‘the one that got away’
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #13 Because Alana bloom would be the perfect choice to be his Clarice.
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #14 Because he protected her from the truth and didn't want to hurt her.
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #15 Because we *really* need a flashback of their past together.
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #16 Because like Mads said...their scenes were cozy.
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #17 Because we are still not over them.
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #18 "She is very close to him and she loves him" Caroline Dhavernas about Hannibal Lecter.
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #19 Because the other students thought they were having an affair.
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #20 Because Caroline Dhavernas thinks their romance was "a natural progression".
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #21 Because Mads and Caroline defend Hannibloom.
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #22 Because with all the Hannibloom scenes, Caroline was "over the moon".
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom # 23 Because their children will be incredibly beautiful and beautifully dangerous.
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom # 24 Because their kisses are too good to not be based on feelings.
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom # 25 Because when they walk away, they always have each other.
{Beer & Wine} Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #26 "I think she sees in Hannibal someone that´s her equal". - Caroline Dhavernas.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 10-02-2015 at 02:02 PM
Old 10-02-2015, 01:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Credits: furiarossaandmimma; mrsemmyj; angiyr; alessiapelonzi.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-02-2015, 01:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Do you think she’s gonna go along the route of Clarice Starling? (x)
everythingcarolinedhavernas

Painted Smile by earthlingonly.
I have the future on my tongue by lonelywalker.
A later affair by misstayleigh.
Along Came A Spider by bre.laverne
Illusory by Curta
Asphyxiation by Curta
The Devil's in the Details by The Kat Valentine
An Affair by catyse
Trust by sharpienations
The death of beauty by sharpienations

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-02-2015, 02:03 PM
Addicted Fan

credit

Yay us for a new thread

Old 10-02-2015, 02:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Finally !

Caroline/Alana is one of us .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-02-2015, 02:11 PM
Addicted Fan

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her "this is dinner and you'll be dessert" expression on her face in the "soon" part of the photo

Old 10-02-2015, 02:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

She was seeing into the future .
Sweetie, have a goodnight and have fun .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 10-02-2015 at 02:38 PM
Old 10-02-2015, 02:47 PM
Addicted Fan

The woman wanted it just as much we wanted it to happen.

Great timing, I was just about to say goodnight myself. Sweet dreams honey

Old 10-02-2015, 09:31 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Thoughts (View Post)
Finally !

Caroline/Alana is one of us .

Yay! Thank you to you two ladies for the thread!

Love both your posts. I remember when I watched this dining scene the first time I was still at the phase where I wanted Alana to be with Will and thought, "Oh my gosh, she has a thing for Hannibal. No! WILL!" Lol! Yeah, right. Until she ended up in Hannibal's bed:-

Villy her eyes said it all with that scene, drinking his beer. Not to mention the expression in his:-

@Villy: Saw your comment in the closed thread about the Season 2 finale but couldn't reply there. Wow! That would've been one mind-blowing end. Thank heavens for something like an imagination because it affords me the luxury of changing scenes in my mind as I wish . And you hit it spot-on with that as an alternative ending...

I'll have to go through the rules again when I have more time. Also noticed your ref to gif size limitation. Not sure if you referred to this forum specifically but I assume we're limited here, too?

In the meantime, please excuse if I do not reply to all posts immediately. I'm gradually getting to know the working of the site. At least I know about the double posting now .

Last edited by LadySo; 10-03-2015 at 12:41 AM
Old 10-03-2015, 02:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

@Villy: For her, it was about time .
Thanks sweetie . I hope you had fun .

@Claire: You´re welcome .
Oh, i didn´t knew you liked Willana before ^^ I never shipped them but they did had potencial .

About :

- We can only use a avatar (bellow your username) after 100 posts.
- We can´t make double post or quote images.
- When a thread reaches 300 posts it´s closed and we make a new one.
- The avatars if they are in gif form, we will have some work because they can´t be more than 39K. Usually that´s 5 or 6 screencaps.

If you have any doubts, you can always ask me or Val, here or on a PM .

Catharsis — Promise & Lack of touch

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-03-2015, 02:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Well Ilda, he wasn't exactly able to touch her in season 3, I agree however on season 2 it was Abigail who threw Alana out of the window. Hannibal did chase her upstairs but he wasn't the one to try and kill her. That said I love the mini analysis

Hi Claire, how are you? I thought I'd ship Willana too but then I saw Alana and Hannibal in the 4h episode with the looks and the smiles and I was sold. I didn't even care that Hannibal hinted there was Miriam in Alana's special beer, I only noticed he made special beer for her

Old 10-03-2015, 08:51 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domino_2014 (View Post)
Well Ilda, he wasn't exactly able to touch her in season 3, I agree however on season 2 it was Abigail who threw Alana out of the window. Hannibal did chase her upstairs but he wasn't the one to try and kill her. That said I love the mini analysis

Hi Claire, how are you? I thought I'd ship Willana too but then I saw Alana and Hannibal in the 4h episode with the looks and the smiles and I was sold. I didn't even care that Hannibal hinted there was Miriam in Alana's special beer, I only noticed he made special beer for her
Hello Villy. I'm well thanks. Weekends are just too short 'cause I haven't done half I planned to do this weekend . You?

Ain't that the truth. If he was able to touch her in S3, I believe it wouldn't be to kill her. Despite the threats and bravado. Call me an opportunist.Just my personal opinion but I got the impression more than once that he merely wanted to provoke her when he threatened her. He did not like it one bit that she changed as she did and moved on, obviously unphased by and icy cold towards him. A narcissist he is. No doubt about that. In my eyes that's what his threats were mostly about - her capacity to rise above the hell he put her through. It would've been easy for him to kill her when he literally stepped over her in the S2 finale as she lay there, paralysed. Why didn't he? And he put the knife down as he followed her up the stairs. From that point onwards he seemed to have other intentions than killing her. Speaking to her further, maybe. Unless he knew Abigail was going to push her out the window:-

To be honest, I HATED the idea of her with Hannibal at that stage, Ilda. I was a keen Willana shipper in the beginning. The good, sensitive side of Will still appeal to me. But he's done so many things and changed so much. Not the same anymore. Look, let's face it: Hugh played the part TREMENDOUSLY well. I absolutely adore him.

Me too Villy. I very well knew what was in that beer and I still loved the immense chemistry between them .

Thanks so much for the info Ilda. It helps a lot. During the week I go into the site from my work laptop. So I try and make my visits prompt. Will read through rules again.

Last edited by LadySo; 10-03-2015 at 09:55 PM
Old 10-04-2015, 10:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

@Villy: I agree. Yes, Hannibal is a killer but she was the only one who got away alive .

@Claire: I liked how Will was a criminal profiler but still was able to maintain an innocent and kindness. Even when Will kind of went darkk, i liked him. I just don´t like when his character goes off his path. Like in one minute he is against Hannibal, later he is in favor .

You´re welcome and while you take a look at it if you have any doubts, we are here to help .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-05-2015, 07:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySo (View Post)
Hello Villy. I'm well thanks. Weekends are just too short 'cause I haven't done half I planned to do this weekend . You?
I feel you on that. My weekends are usuallyspent on me catching up sleep, housework, posting my stories and if there's time left, to see my boyfriend, friends and family.

Quote:
Ain't that the truth. If he was able to touch her in S3, I believe it wouldn't be to kill her. Despite the threats and bravado. Call me an opportunist.Just my personal opinion but I got the impression more than once that he merely wanted to provoke her when he threatened her. He did not like it one bit that she changed as she did and moved on, obviously unphased by and icy cold towards him. A narcissist he is. No doubt about that. In my eyes that's what his threats were mostly about - her capacity to rise above the hell he put her through. It would've been easy for him to kill her when he literally stepped over her in the S2 finale as she lay there, paralysed. Why didn't he? And he put the knife down as he followed her up the stairs. From that point onwards he seemed to have other intentions than killing her. Speaking to her further, maybe. Unless he knew Abigail was going to push her out the window:-
Alana didn't go out of her way to be rude to him so I don't think he would have killed her. That said, Alana didn't exactly rise above the situation. Had she, she would not have accepted/sought out Chilton's job or be involved with him still. She would focus on her family, her teaching, her patients etc.

Maybe I'm wrong but I didn't see Alana having moved on from Hannibal himself or Will or the whole FBI fiasco. Her revenge ended with him in prison. Yet, two years later she's still around him, by her own choice.

Quote:
Me too Villy. I very well knew what was in that beer and I still loved the immense chemistry between them .
It was so personal and accepting of her choice in a drink instead of what he would like her to drink, that it made my knees weak. Who cares what was/is in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Thoughts (View Post)
@Villy: I agree. Yes, Hannibal is a killer but she was the only one who got away alive .
I like to think that this was because they respected each other at the end of the day. Sure Alana taunted him while he was imprisoned but she also admitted that he was there because he wanted to be there. If he truly had wanted to get out, he would have and if he truly wanted to end Jack, Will or Alana, he would have found a way to do it.

About Will... I liked him at first because he was truly sick and was fighting the good cause and everyone screwed him over (including Jack that is), but after a while he got on my nerves. I don't hate him and I hate that he died (for now anyway) but at the same time, his constant whining got old.

Old 10-05-2015, 09:35 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domino_2014 (View Post)
I feel you on that. My weekends are usuallyspent on me catching up sleep, housework, posting my stories and if there's time left, to see my boyfriend, friends and family.

Alana didn't go out of her way to be rude to him so I don't think he would have killed her. That said, Alana didn't exactly rise above the situation. Had she, she would not have accepted/sought out Chilton's job or be involved with him still. She would focus on her family, her teaching, her patients etc.

Maybe I'm wrong but I didn't see Alana having moved on from Hannibal himself or Will or the whole FBI fiasco. Her revenge ended with him in prison. Yet, two years later she's still around him, by her own choice.

It was so personal and accepting of her choice in a drink instead of what he would like her to drink, that it made my knees weak. Who cares what was/is in it?

I like to think that this was because they respected each other at the end of the day. Sure Alana taunted him while he was imprisoned but she also admitted that he was there because he wanted to be there. If he truly had wanted to get out, he would have and if he truly wanted to end Jack, Will or Alana, he would have found a way to do it.

About Will... I liked him at first because he was truly sick and was fighting the good cause and everyone screwed him over (including Jack that is), but after a while he got on my nerves. I don't hate him and I hate that he died (for now anyway) but at the same time, his constant whining got old.
No, she wasn't rude to him but she rejected him by pulling the trigger. Despite the fact that he took the bullets out in case she did opt to turn against him, I think he still wasn't sure whether she would or not, in view of what they shared. And when she made the choice to indeed do just that and not walk away and be 'blind, he hated it because he despised rejection. To my opinion that was the sole reason he wanted to kill her and kept threatening to do so, although I don't think he'd go through with it. I saw him as someone who longed for someone who would accept him for what and who he was. And Alana wouldn't do that.

I think she did move on and rose above the situation to a great extent. The fact that she accepted Chilton's offer and chose to remain involved with the case was just another way to prove to herself that she could face the 'demons', difficult as it was. Being involved in the FBI as she was, it would be a defeat for her to withdraw from the matter completely and focus on everything else but Hannibal. Just my personal opinion but from the two, I think she's the one who has really moved on and away from him in the end. Margot has got a lot to do with that, of course. She's simply too strong to 'run' and hide. Furthermore, she remained involved because in a big sense of the way she was still looking out for Will and trying to protect him from Hannibal. She knew very well that if the opportunity would arise, Will would be tempted to take that final plunge with Hannibal. And that was eventually exactly what happened.

@ Ilda: Yes, his jumping between wanting to 'eliminate' Hannibal and any further harm he might cause, and the constant conflicting emotions, plus bromance, on the other side, was getting on my nerves, too. From highly upset at his family's ordeal with Dolarhyde, to getting in the car with Hannibal and indirectly supporting him in whatever he chose to do, was just too much of a paradox.

Last edited by LadySo; 10-05-2015 at 01:14 PM