Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2004, 08:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Genevieve: I think I read that on an earlier page. Sounds cool! I'd much prefer to be en elementary techer than a high school teacher, it always seems more rewarding! You are basically moulding these kids' lives for what they will become in the future... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hey Stephan! How are ya?! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
I have to say that I'm not a HUGE fan of S3, but if I had missed a single minute of a single episode, I'd still probably have had meltdown [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. I thought the second half of S3 really picked up the pace & that *spark* (I am always talking about [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ) returned. There was something about the first 4 or so episodes that I really didn't like... Things just didn't "gel" like they had in the previous 2 seasons.
Old 01-24-2004, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys. I got distracted and forgot to come back to the thread after I posted. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I've been simultaneously posting a lot lately. I did it here with Diana the other day.

So Stephan, what do you do? Are you in school?

Quote:
<STRONG>I have to say that I'm not a HUGE fan of S3, but if I had missed a single minute of a single episode, I'd still probably have had meltdown [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] . </STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm the same way. There's not a single episode I wouldn't want to watch over and over. Except maybe the last five minutes of 'It's too late and it's too bad' [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]. I can live without seeing that again.
And I agree the first few episodes of season 3 were a little off. I think the show had to adjust to going in a new direction. A lot of things changed. Plus they had just switched networks.
Old 01-24-2004, 09:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Lady Sarah, I am great! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] How are you doing? Is the course that you are taking, difficult as it sounds? Well I cannot hear, but I am deaf. It has never bothered me... I can read lips and talk too. Anyways, it sounds like you have to learn a lot of math which is my LEAST favourite subject! I hate, hate math... I can do basic math such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But other stuff... I try to stay away! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Like Genevieve said, I would fall asleep or be way over head... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I am so not good with math!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Genevieve, I am no longer in college now. I just graduated in 2003. I took Graphic Design. I have always loved art... art has been my whole life... it expresses what I feel... stuff like that. Now I am looking for a job... who knew that finding a graphic design job would be so difficult!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] But I know I will find a job very soon!

Come on lurkers, post and have some fun! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] We don't bite! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Stephan
Old 01-24-2004, 09:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Genevieve *:
<STRONG>There's not a single episode I wouldn't want to watch over and over. Except maybe the last five minutes of 'It's too late and it's too bad' [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]. I can live without seeing that again.</STRONG>
Tell me about it! The annoying thing was, I thought the scene of Liz running out to the plane to Sweden(which btw, how un-feasible was THAT?! I mean COME ON!!!) was so moving. Especially when she gets the call & she just stands there in amazement as things start falling into place... But then that touching scene is interupted by Max & Tess' face-suckage [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I love the song too that plays during that scene, you know "I Will Love You", I downloaded it so now when I listen to it, I try to think of it as the theme song to Liz's mission to do one last thing for her best friend & NOT the that song Max & Tess got jiggy to! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2004, 09:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Stephan R:
<STRONG> Is the course that you are taking, difficult as it sounds? Well I cannot hear, but I am deaf. It has never bothered me... I can read lips and talk too. </STRONG>
Is it really true that the other senses are heightened if another is impaired? Its always been something that kinda intrigued me.

No, my course isn't not that bad! But I just cannot picture myself 5 years from now, in a pinstripe suit carrying a briefcase! I'll probably take the Legally-Blonde-esque style route ~ it's more...me! I don't do pinstripe! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2004, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Hey congrats on graduating Stephan. Good luck on the job hunt. Graphic Design, wow. I am not artistic at all so I'm always impressed by people who are good at art and can express themselves through it.

Lady Sarah - That was a good scene when she got the phone call. She finally had a piece of the puzzle and then ew, they have to show Tess and Max. And ruin a perfectly good song in the process. Good plan of thinking of it as a Liz helping Alex song. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It was so sad that Liz was the only one trying to figure out what was going on.
Old 01-24-2004, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
He moans and makes fun of my obsession but then he'll actually sit and watch it and even go to the fan events with me. I think he secretly likes it .
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Isnt it weird when they actually like it but wont admit it? Roswell just sucks a person in I guess. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Stephan- Thats so cool you got your sister to watch Roswell. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
I'm the same way. There's not a single episode I wouldn't want to watch over and over. Except maybe the last five minutes of 'It's too late and it's too bad' . I can live without seeing that again.
Same here. That scene makes me gag everytime (even though I never actually watched the whole thing) [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]

Lady Sarah- Ooh, Statistics is cool. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I have the same problem actually: people see accountancy as boring but I love doing it, most of the time anyway. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
The weird thing is, I actually balked at the idea when I was younger ... my best friends father was an accountant and he wanted my friend to do the same and I told myself Id NEVER take accountancy and here I am now. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I didnt like the start of Season 3 either. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It just wasnt the same. But I do think it improved a lot towards the end of Season 3 which of course was a shame since it ended. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

BTW my birthday is on November 29. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

soljae ♥
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-24-2004, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Another simultaneous posting. Hi Sarah
Old 01-24-2004, 09:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Yea, congrats Stephan! My friend is studying Graphic Design too & he says it's pretty tough work. It must be really cool to work professionally with something you can express yourself through & something you obviously love!

Genevieve: I felt so sorry for Liz. Nobody believed what she was saying, but I guess she showed 'em all in the end, huh?! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2004, 10:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~-Sarah-~:
<STRONG>Lady Sarah- Ooh, Statistics is cool. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I have the same problem actually: people see accountancy as boring but I love doing it, most of the time anyway. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
The weird thing is, I actually balked at the idea when I was younger ... my best friends father was an accountant and he wanted my friend to do the same and I told myself Id NEVER take accountancy and here I am now. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That's so weird! We have a choice of majoring in either Accounting or Marketing in our final year. First the name thing, now the same degree! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2004, 10:28 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm bushed, you guys! [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] To bed, I go!

'Night Gen! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] 'Night Stephan! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] 'Night Sarah! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Talk to you all again later! [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2004, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Genevieve! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I took so long to write my post ... thats why we posted at the same time. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
That's so weird! We have a choice of majoring in either Accounting or Marketing in our final year. First the name thing, now the same degree!
That is such a coincidence! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Cool one though. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And plus I almost took Marketing like most of my friends but decided not to because Im not really an extroverted person. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

BTW good night! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Its nearly 1 in the afternoon here so probably gonna eat lunch soon. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

soljae ♥
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-24-2004, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I take forever to write posts too, Sarah. People are always sneaking in while I'm still typing so I usually have to open up another window and check the thread again. And sometimes I still miss them.
It's so weird that some people are getting ready for lunch while others are getting ready to go to bed. It's almost 9pm here so that's what...about 16 hours difference? Whoa.

'Night Lady Sarah [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 01:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hi YORs! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I must be the only one who is still in school. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Blah. So much homework.
In the coolest and funniest postscript to a Phil-over ever, right after he says "eliminated," we cut to a guy dressed all in black holding a whip. And he cracks it. So it's like, "May be eliminated [whhh-pchhhh!]." That was awesome. It made Philimination sound so dangerous. And sexy.
Old 01-25-2004, 02:21 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi *Sara Stokes*
Naw, I think there's a bunch of you guys who are still in high school. Looking at our members list the minors outnumber us older YOR's. They're just not here right now. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] 'Older YOR's'...that sounds weird. Like a contradiction or something. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] When's your b-day?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread