Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2004, 10:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Haha..I'm very sneaky..you never know what Im going to do next! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] No, I'm just bored out of my mind. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I know I'll never forget Roswell..believe I'll be on my death bed and my last words will be Don't let Roswell die!

[ 01-31-2004: Message edited *~Here Without You*~ ]

Lucas/Peyton Max/Liz
Old 01-31-2004, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Pink Lady*:
<STRONG>

You can say that again! I bet we'll all be old & grey in about 50 years time, but we'll still be on FF posting about Roswell!</STRONG>
Allright I will, Roswellians are Diehards. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You know it's true. After us, we'll get our kids hooked on the show through DVD's and then they'll pass it on to their kids and so on and so on.....until the end of time [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] . ROSWELL WILL NEVER DIE!
Old 01-31-2004, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] You did it again Kristin.
Old 01-31-2004, 10:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know how funny is that! That's should be like a once in a lifetime thing..and look it happened twice! [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]

Lucas/Peyton Max/Liz
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Genevieve *:
<STRONG>
Allright I will, Roswellians are Diehards. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You know it's true. After us, we'll get our kids hooked on the show through DVD's and then they'll pass it on to their kids and so on and so on.....until the end of time [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] . ROSWELL WILL NEVER DIE!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Omg thats so right on and true! Hey! That'll be a good thread title for the next thread: Roswellians are DIEHARDS-Roswell Will Never Die!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] If it'll fit!

Heyyy,we should put a YOR bowling team together for the bowlathon next year. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] That'll be really cool.

Dreamer Candygirl Stargazer Polarist
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Things are getting kinda confusing! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2004, 10:14 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm off to beg girls! I'm soooo tired & I've gotta catch a bus in the morningg...Yuck! [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

'Night Gen [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] 'Night Kristin [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2004, 10:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Goodnite Sarah!

Lucas/Peyton Max/Liz
Old 01-31-2004, 10:18 PM
Addicted Fan

I meant "bed", not "beg"!

See? The tiredness is REALLY affecting me now! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Later [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2004, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I went to start a load of laundry and when I get back there are already 6 new posts. You guys are fast.
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Night Sarah [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sasha, a YOR team would be cool for next year. Who are you bowling with this year?

Edited: Because OMG I am so slow again. Missed Sarah's post now too. I'm just having an off night. I can't seem to keep up [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 01-31-2004: Message edited * Genevieve * ]
Old 02-01-2004, 01:31 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Genevieve *:
<STRONG>
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] . ROSWELL WILL NEVER DIE!</STRONG>
u can say that again huni! i think Roswell didn't die for us, because the show didn't drone on if ya get what i mean.
C what i mean is that in like a long long series that go above 5 season, they lose a spark that they first had with show beginning.

And because Roswell was cut short, we still have the spark of the show hence our ever lingering obsession. ( Not that we wouldn't of minded another season but u get my drift)

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited Hybrid-Angel ]
Old 02-01-2004, 01:36 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Well, I'm going to see Graduation this thursday. any thoughts on that?

[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2004, 02:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hybrid-Angel:
<STRONG>

u can say that again huni! i think Roswell didn't die for us, because the show didn't drone on if ya get what i mean.
C what i mean is that in like a long long series that go above 5 season, they lose a spark that they first had with show beginning.

And because Roswell was cut short, we still have the spark of the show hence our ever lingering obsession. ( Not that we wouldn't of minded another season but u get my drift)

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited Hybrid-Angel ]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hiya Bella. I see what you mean. Roswell did change some over the few season's we had but it never went completely astray from the spark that got us all hooked. Like with Angel this season they changed pretty much the entire premise of the show. And it's just off and not the same as it used to be.
I wonder what would have happened if we had had another season of Roswell. Would they have still ended S3 with the FBI, running for their lives thing? Or if they hadn't, everyone was done with high school (except Micheal) so would they have gone their separate ways to college or what? Would they have made it so everyone ended up in the same area like so many other shows do when the characters finish high school? And would that have changed the show so much that it did lose some of it's spark? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I'm a lot of help, huh. More questions but no answers.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Shobnha. Is this going to be your first time seeing 'Graduation'? You probably already know what's going to happen, right? It's pretty good. A lot of stuff happens. New powers, group meetings (I love group meetings [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ), Dreamer goodness, Candy angst, life and death situations. You know, everything you love about Roswell [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. It's also bittersweet though 'cause you know it's the last episode ever [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img].
Old 02-01-2004, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Just saving our poor little thread before we fall off the page. We were 4th from the bottom [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] .
[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Where is everyone? Hope you're all having a good Sunday or Monday depending on where you are [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] . Gonna go watch the Super Bowl in a little bit (just for the commercials [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) and finish a paper that's due tomorrow. Talk to you all later,
Old 02-01-2004, 05:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone, [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

How is everyone doing? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ITA with everyone that we are DIE HARD FANS! I'm toooooooooo OBSESSED with Roswell. Seems like I can never let it go... it will always be in my heart now and forever... It will be interesting to see if we still post about Roswell when we are 50! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That would be so hilarious! It a shame that Roswell ended with a 3 year run... why can't the Neilsen people see what a GREAT show Roswell was? It should have been a hit! But since a Roswell Movie is a great possibility, I'm gonna fight for it because I cannot let it go....

[img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

Stephan